WTB Pyramid Style Tent

Looking for something like the MSR Front Range, Black Diamond Mega Light; Hyperlight UltraMid; I'd consider the Beta Light as well. Something suitable for a spring ski mission cooktent for 3-4 people, with some light backpacking on the side.

I've got a BD BetaMid (I think that's what it is?) that I can part with. I'll try to check the storage tonight.

Not selling my fabulous og golite Shangri La 4 but wondering what peak or range you've got in mind for this expedition
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Not selling my fabulous og golite Shangri La 4 but wondering what peak or range you've got in mind for this expedition
    I've recently moved; the Gore Range is now my backyard.

I’ve got an MSR Twin Sisters (the MSR version of a betalight) in excellent shape, if you’re interested pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by cravenmorhead View Post
    I've recently moved; the Gore Range is now my backyard.
    Winning
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

A little heavier and bigger than you are looking for but 3-4 people can fit comfortably and it’s cheap: https://slumberjack.com/outpost-4-tipi-tarp/

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    I've got a BD BetaMid (I think that's what it is?) that I can part with. I'll try to check the storage tonight.
    Confirmed that it's a MegaMid with orange aluminum pole. LMK

Some PMs in the field. Has anyone used both the double-pole pyramid tents (like the betalight) and the single-pole (like the megamid)? Pros/cons on one vs. the other?

I have not used the BetaMid, but I think the issue is that the footprint is a lot smaller than the MegaMid/Megalight. You can use a MegaMid as a cook tent for 3-4 and can sleep 3 for sure - not sure you could comfortably do either of those with a BetaMid.

I have a Megamid (before they switched to a lighter silnylon fabric = Megalight) and a Canadian copy of the Megamid; they are great tents that are super versatile cold or snowy environments.

Thanks; I'm gonna pull the trigger on alpinevibes' megamid.