Intuition Tour Wrap laces

Just got a pair of Tour Wrap liners to replace the garbage stock liners I've been living with in my DB Lupos the past couple of seasons, and I know I've seen a few people on here mention removing the laces. Within 10 seconds of test fitting the liners into my shells I completely see why - they're just a hassle.

That said, will the liners stay relatively snug against your leg while touring without the laces? I've been pretty happy with the Lupos as a 50/50 boot, and I'd hate to have them slopping around on the uphill just because the liners won't stay closed.

Why are they a hassle? One pull and a velcro, and they're good to go.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I never really used the laces on my tour wraps. However, if you're experiencing chafing around your ankle or heel, pulling that lace tight can help mitigate that while walking.
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net

I used the laces on the pro tours because the tongue would slide around while touring. The laces eventually failed. My least favorite liner to date.

After getting Maestrale XT’s last year I put the tour wrap in there and haven’t felt the need to use the lace. I just keep them loose and velcro them out of the way. I haven’t experienced any unwanted slip