Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,746

    wanted: mens small BLACK pants

    My teen is growing and his pants look like peewee herman highwaters.
    He has to wear black pants for the ski instructor thing. Must be black, not grey or dark blue.
    He's about 5'10 but skinny with a 28ish waist or even smaller.
    Let me know if you have anything. Insulated probably better but any good shell would be great. Thanks!
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    inw
    Posts
    1,092
    I've got a pair of flylow baker bibs in vg condition. pm if interested.

    edit: dark grey, tho, so may not make the cut.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    I've got a pair of flylow baker bibs in vg condition. pm if interested.

    edit: dark grey, tho, so may not make the cut.
    Thanks. But have to be black. Uniform. You'd think they would give them to you but noooo.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,666
    I've got a set of medium short Arc'teryx Beta pants. If you think those may work I could see how tight I can cinch the waist. The price would be 100 bucks shipped.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    232
    I have some Patagonia bibs that are marked as 32 - insulated, black. They've had the straps extended and are well used - can grab some pics later in the week. Fully functional and would be great for someone skinny. $50 and they're yours.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    I've got a set of medium short Arc'teryx Beta pants. If you think those may work I could see how tight I can cinch the waist. The price would be 100 bucks shipped.
    Those sound like great pants but he's more small tall than medium short so don't think they will fit
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
    I have some Patagonia bibs that are marked as 32 - insulated, black. They've had the straps extended and are well used - can grab some pics later in the week. Fully functional and would be great for someone skinny. $50 and they're yours.
    Those could work! Looking forward to pics. Thanks!
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •