WTB Scarpa Teles 27.5-28

WTB: 4-buckle Scarpa tele boots

I fucked up. I got scared, thought I was getting out of this crazy 75mm tele game and sold my back up shells last season, cheap.

Stupid stupid stupid!

Turns out its one of those “why can’t I quit you?” type situations

I’m looking for your 4 buckle T-Race or T-1 shells. Prefer the former, or the latter with the big chunky power-block walk switch. Size 27.5-28, which will be “9” on the shell instep; 75mm duckbill.

Please let me know what you’ve got.
    Also if you have any good reccs for tracking a pair, such as forums where the fruit booters are hanging out these days that would also be appreciated.

Thanks y’all

Tele gear exchange on Facebook is your bet bet for scoring cheap boots. I managed to find some mint candy cane T-Races there for $200 last month...my unicorn boot.

WTB Scarpa Teles 27.5-28

Quote Originally Posted by stec06 View Post
    Tele gear exchange on Facebook is your bet bet for scoring cheap boots. I managed to find some mint candy cane T-Races there for $200 last month...my unicorn boot.
    I loved my candy canes. Ran two pair into the ground (leaking bellows) and haven’t found a huge down step from the black/red model (which I bought 3 pair all around the same ~$200 price). Still have the heel blocks from the candies but haven’t been motivated to swap out the tour blocks. The NTN crowd just don’t know! Good luck OP. I bet modern T1s fine too.
    Uno mas

Thanks for the bumps. Yep trying to replace my candy canes, they still do work but are getting leaky, I think from the buckles. Had a pretty fresh pair waiting in the wings that I parted with like an ASSHOLE

I’ve got a pair of candy canes. They are definitely used, but not leaking.

My new T1s get here later this week, so I could ship the olds ones out next week.
    Cover shipping and get me a six pack you can have them.
    They will get you through the season. I can email you photos too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Not helpful to the OP but I’ll have 30.0 Candy Canes ready to sell in about a month. Either shell only or shell + unused/unmolded intuitions.

Quote Originally Posted by teleposeur View Post
    Thanks for the bumps. Yep trying to replace my candy canes, they still do work but are getting leaky, I think from the buckles. Had a pretty fresh pair waiting in the wings that I parted with like an ASSHOLE
    Lol I’m the same way. I’ve been skiing NTN for 2y now and still have two pairs of Ener-G duckbills in the gear room just waiting for……what, I don’t know?

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Lol I’m the same way. I’ve been skiing NTN for 2y now and still have two pairs of Ener-G duckbills in the gear room just waiting for……what, I don’t know?
    I want a pair of T2 Ecos just to be comfortable in.

I have a pair of 27.5 T1s. PM me

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Not sure if you found a pair, but I saw these and remembered this thread: https://lonepinegearx.com/collection...ndy-cane-7e5d1

Hi, bumping this. Had some great responses (thanks) but have wrangled no boots!