FS freeride systems bross, flylow jacket, patagonia pants, merino stuff, free rx130s

The wife is claiming closet space. All prices plus actual shipping or pick up in Reno. Will also probably be around mammoth next weekend.

-Freeride Systems Bross men's medium. maggot green. $50 (or trade for mint color from year before)
    - Flylow albert shell men's medium. Good shape, one weird discoloration. $50.
    - Patagonia pants. Bought here, passing on for same price. Two patches on the inseam. Men's medium. I think they're mountain utility pants, nice beacon pocket. $50.
    - REI down vest. $20. men's large
    - Icebreaker merino vest. $20. men's medium. Schmedium.
    - Cloudveil and terramar merino blend quarter zips. men's medium. $10 each or $15 for both
    - Marmot softshell pants. Men's medium. Will fit a large, seen a lot of use. don't fit over ski boots. $10 or free with a $50 purchase.
    - Mountain hardware synthetic fleece with Sierra Avalanche Center embroidery men's medium. $10
    - Lange rx130 low volume 27.5. One crack in the shell on the instep, and I cannibalized powerstraps and maybe a rivet from these. Free locally, willing to ship if for a good cause (you pay shipping)

Images - https://imgur.com/a/DKtn9KV

Pm sent on bross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

PM sent on the Albert

Albert, bross and smartwool vest all spoken for

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

How thick are those quarter zips? If they're lightweight, I'll take them. But if they're sweater type fleece, I'll pass. Hard to tell from the pics.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Danno - I would call them medium weight baselayers. I'd say the black terramar one is comparable to the 200-weight merino stuff from smartwool. approximately

Cool. I'll give them both a shot. PM me final price with shipping to 80303 and payment method.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy