Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Do u normally get a boner thinking of retards. Creepy shit bro
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    no need to call me names, however it does make your dick look bigger xoxoxox
    ^^

Here is a Quarter ($0.25)!

Your own Noble CDC director WILL NOT answer the Senator what % have the vax in the CDC.

I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Wanna rely on your natural immunity, go on with your bad self, just wear a mask to protect others from your stupidity in public.

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 501
Size:  447.4 KB
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I am Jabbed.

I do not want to be a second class citizen. Not out of fear of Covid.
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

The Karen vax coalition doesn’t care your vaxxed. You’re a piece of shit trumpster. It s not possible to get covid if your vaxxed. Your an asshole for thinking otherwise. Muh freedumb. But but, doesn’t matter turd burglar. The cdc says it can happen. Shut the fuck up Get vaxxed,get the booster your ruining for everyone, you’re kids are all going to DIE if they don’t get vaxxed now.
    The Karen vax coalition is coming.
    I’m obviously kidding, can’t we all get along.

I am Jabbed.

First class citizens don't whine like children.

I am Jabbed.

Both jabs?
    I have a drivers license.. I don't mind having to prove it regularly.. I certainly don't mind proving vax status for indoor spaces and outdoor activities involving groups and crowding..

So for Americans looking for a hassle free ski vacation with good solid covid protocols and vaccine required driving to Canada seems to be the way to go.

Flying you have to deal with the pesky test before going home.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Oh yes Sir I am compliant!
    I do have a funny story too, but I don't know any of you.
    Wife is also.

Now the real question for this thread:
    On a busyish day
    Am I allowed to schuusss into the maze and proudly stake claim on a snake?

I mean last year you were pretty much seen as walking Corona-Rona StRANGER DaNGER

What? You can still get covid, spread covid and die of covid if your are double vaxed? What about triple vaxed? Not a chance! Boost me up!

What’s the point of a passport and sharing all my personal data with randoms on a daily basis if this is the case?

Naked Shorts your blowing my square headed- rule following brain...my patriotism and selflessness is far beyond common sense....Lol. If we could all just “follow the science” get jabbed every 6 months and show our medical records to every Tom,dick and Harry forever than we could finally get back to normal....lol

Someone in good enough shape to ski fully vaxed and still ending up on a vent or dying??

Name:  so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-memegenerator-net-23624435.png
Views: 448
Size:  84.4 KB

Oh fuck it.. let's just not even try to avoid it at all then.. LOLOLOLOL

First step is shaming the unvaccinated into killing themselves. Then when we get the “breakthrough infections” we call it the flu. Game on bitches

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    You'd think in the information age these providers would be all on the same page. The flu and tetnus shots I get at CVS don't show up on my Duke Health System medical records.. And, the COVID vaccines I got from Duke hadn't showed up with the health department months after I got them They called me to tell me about vax clinics because I was showing up unvaxxed last spring. I gave them the vax info so they could update my records with them.

And no it's not HIPAA that is preventing this type of communication. That's only to regulate what your medical providers share with your healthcare insurance provider and vice versa. What you share with other people like your employers and discussions between the pharmacy and your care providers are not under HIPAA..
    There are too many different medical record and data platforms out there for providers to access each others' data. You know--like VHS and Betamax. Maybe one day there will be a universal platform that can be an intermediary between different MR systems, but I wouldn't hold your breath, unless you're in an elevator with a bunch of unmasked antivaxers.
    To get my first and 3rd shots (CVS) into Kaiser's system I had to email a photo of my card to my doc, but it did make it into my vaccine record. And it only took a week for it to show up in the CA state database, maybe less, without me doing anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    There are too many different medical record and data platforms out there for providers to access each others' data. You know--like VHS and Betamax. Maybe one day there will be a universal platform that can be an intermediary between different MR systems, but I wouldn't hold your breath, unless you're in an elevator with a bunch of unmasked antivaxers.
    To get my first and 3rd shots (CVS) into Kaiser's system I had to email a photo of my card to my doc, but it did make it into my vaccine record. And it only took a week for it to show up in the CA state database, maybe less, without me doing anything about it.
    25 years ago I interviewed for a job at Cerner. They were promising to deliver a new seamless medical data and records global infrastructure. The pitch sounded great.. Yet, here we are no closer than we were then..

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    First step is shaming the unvaccinated into killing themselves. Then when we get the “breakthrough infections” we call it the flu. Game on bitches
    Wait we're shaming the unvaccinated in to being unvaccinated?? OK.. It's not like anybody's made it difficult for folks to get vaccinated. Now they whine about losing their jobs if they don't comply? Aren't these the folks who were bitching about other people sitting out and not working before the vax was available? Weird...

Ahh but back on the topic of the thread.. mandates to ski some places... Don't want to get vaxxed, don't want to wear a mask?? Fine don't go places where the proprietors or government entitles are requiring that. The former is that free market capitalism you love so much isn't it??

You are so annoying. You are not better than anybody else. You are not smarter then everyone else. If you would just shut the fuck up, people would probably get vaccinated. They are sick of pompous asses trying to boss them around. It’s called spite. Time for a new tactic.
    ps it is a good idea to get vaccinated, you have a better chance of not dying

A little story for all you who believe you're protected with the vaccine.
    My mom died Tuesday night from covid. She was double vaxxed and very careful where she goes or who she visits with. Her partner is triple vaxxed and brought covid home with him from an AA meeting(the only place he had been in public for a week).
    He is devastated.
    Carry on with your bullshit, but stop believing what the government and health care officials are telling you.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I’m so sorry

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    My mom died Tuesday night from covid. She was double vaxxed and very careful where she goes or who she visits with. Her partner is triple vaxxed and brought covid home with him from an AA meeting(the only place he had been in public for a week).
    He is devastated.
    Carry on with your bullshit, but stop believing what the government and health care officials are telling you.

Sorry, my mom died from COVID in January. Imagine if everyone was vaxxed and wore masks religiously indoors until this is over? , it would be considerably safer for high risk folks who do their best to avoid this. My older sister has Lupus. A COVID infection is probably a death sentence for her as well. I applaud everyone including our loved ones we've lost for doing EVERYTHING WE CAN to protect ourselves and others. I have zero fucks left for anyone and everyone who isn't though..

Side note, I walked out of an AA meeting in OKC because they weren't requiring masks. I have a home group too. We still require everyone to be masked indoors. We met outdoors or online only before vaccines reduced the risks (but haven't eliminated them yet)

Carry on..

The scariest part of covid is nobody knows. Lets try to show each other compassion. It’s nobody’s fault. That really sucks, I’m so sorry

The vaccine is not bullet proof (a well know fact!) and it won't protect you from getting hit by a bus either. But it's the best option right now unless one of you geniuses have developed something better in your mom's basement?

Holy fuck the dumb is strong in this thread.

I know right?
    Seems like a game of whack-a-troll.

This is a thread about Covid restrictions at ski resorts.
    Take the debate about vaccine effectiveness to the Padded Room, where that shit has been discussed many times.

Pano-sorry to hear that. My condolences and Best wishes my friend. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by cstefanic View Post
    ^^
    Thank you for saving me doing that.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    He is devastated.

I am very sorry about your mom... truly sorry.

Nobody said the vaccine is foolproof, but the science shows the chances are a lot lower if you have it then if you don't. I'm sorry your mom wasn't one of those.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season