Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    The big resorts in BC cant get staff never mind any restrictions
    I just did a 5 month bar tending stint at Stowe and what a staffing shitshow it is. I left and am planting my flag at Smuggs slinging drinks this winter. Pretty much a big chunk of F&B is FUBAR with staffing. No clue how this season will shake out. Vermont's surging after a good effort to thwart the plague.
    Silent....but shredly.

From the Dolomiti Superski website:

"Finally back on the slopes, with the following safety measures:
    To access the lifts the EU QR code covid certificate (proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus) is mandatory from the age of 12. The skipass, available online or at our selling points has to be activated daily with the EU QR code covid certificate. Additional, a surgical mask is compulsory on lifts with closed vehicles and the capacity on cable cars, gondolas and chairlifts with canopy will be reduced to 80 %. There is no limit for the number of skipasses, therefore the reservation is not required."

So how the hell will Americans be able to do this daily activation? Fuck.

Just a theory- when I fart the smell still resonates through my clothing and perpetrates to others.

if that’s the case do u think maskS of less material and of no medical or scientific backing is protecting anything for anyone?

Just saying...asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    From the Dolomiti Superski website:

"Finally back on the slopes, with the following safety measures:
    To access the lifts the EU QR code covid certificate (proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus) is mandatory from the age of 12. The skipass, available online or at our selling points has to be activated daily with the EU QR code covid certificate. Additional, a surgical mask is compulsory on lifts with closed vehicles and the capacity on cable cars, gondolas and chairlifts with canopy will be reduced to 80 %. There is no limit for the number of skipasses, therefore the reservation is not required."

So how the hell will Americans be able to do this daily activation? Fuck.
    I'll repeat what I posted in the other thread about this. It's not difficult. You just need to apply for a EU passport before traveling to Italy. They're just saying they need to scan your QR code every day that you ski.

Go on. So you can apply and receive an EU passport here?

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    Just a theory- when I fart the smell still resonates through my clothing and perpetrates to others.

if that’s the case do u think maskS of less material and of no medical or scientific backing is protecting anything for anyone?

For you, my advice is to not think. At all. When you think you weaken the team.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

You try the Googles on that one, chief?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...ronavirus.html

https://medium.com/geek-physics/if-m...s-c0b8e10323c6

Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

How did you even pass basic chemistry?

... maybe you didn't.

Then again you might have been actually asking the question without trying to make a statement in which case I apologize for my sarcasm and refer to the Google link above.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Actually it wasn't an EU passport, it was the EU PLF (passenger locator form). However, on site it says:
    Who can get the EU Digital COVID certificate?
    An EU Digital COVID Certificate is a digital proof that a person has either

All EU citizens and their family members
    Non-EU nationals who are legally staying or residing in a Member State and have the right to travel to other Member States

So it does sound like there's a way to get it.

Bunny - As much as I don’t want to help cause you’re a complete c*nt. I went thru same thing in September. Visited Italy for 2 weeks. Totally confused prior to travel.

Travel agent’s supervisor finally cleaned things up for me - Your CDC Vaccine card is your “green pass”. It’s as simple as that. Italians will show their QR code, Americans just show their CDC vaccine card.

Of course, as someone stated before, your Passenger Locator Form needs to be filled out and submitted to your airline at check in.

It’s that simple. The Italians will either laugh at your easily replicable CDC card, or thank your for visiting their country. But no one will give you a problem either way.

Enjoy your trip. You’re like 55, stop being a d1ckhead for Christ sake.

^Look at this cunt, sitting on an alias for a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by knaskas View Post
    Bunny - As much as I don’t want to help cause you’re a complete c*nt. I went thru same thing in September. Visited Italy for 2 weeks. Totally confused prior to travel.

Travel agent’s supervisor finally cleaned things up for me - Your CDC Vaccine card is your “green pass”. It’s as simple as that. Italians will show their QR code, Americans just show their CDC vaccine card.

Of course, as someone stated before, your Passenger Locator Form needs to be filled out and submitted to your airline at check in.

It’s that simple. The Italians will either laugh at your easily replicable CDC card, or thank your for visiting their country. But no one will give you a problem either way.

Enjoy your trip. You’re like 55, stop being a d1ckhead for Christ sake.
    Whoever you are, first, eat a steaming pile of shit, then go to the Dolomiti Superski website link I posted and read. But, they may be hard for you, moron.

https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Experience/safety

"After purchasing the skipass online, you will have to "enable" it by scanning the EU QR code covid certificate. This will be possible online on the website dolomitisuperski.com or via the Dolomiti Superski App, by entering the personal data and then uploading the EU QR code covid certificate before accessing the lifts. 
    The verification of the Green Pass will be immediate and will entitle you to use the lifts on the same day. This verification must be carried out for each ski day. 
    If you do not have a smartphone or internet access, you can buy your ski pass and validate the QR code every day at our points of sale."

Yes, very likely you will just need to show your CDC card. The Italians are used to us morans having that piece of shit card as our proof at this point.

Every day? So, every day I have to get my ass to the back of the line in front of the town's ticket window to do this thing? A thing that, at this point, nobody is telling me will work with my CDC card. Hey, maybe all of this will be worked out by late Feb. when I supposedly fly in, but, I need much more concrete assurances that I can fairly easily ski every day without stupid hassles with tickets, of all things. I'm not dropping over 4 grand for that. Especially if Colorado and Taos have good snow.

Dude, Corona is nothing but hassles and red tape over here. I’m headed down there tomorrow and will let ya know what’s up. Meanwhile in Germany we are now required to present a quick test to get on lifts in addition to our vax cards. That sir is a real hassle

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    For you, my advice is to not think. At all. When you think you weaken the team.
    You don’t believe in fart science?

Quote Originally Posted by beer30 View Post
    Dude, Corona is nothing but hassles and red tape over here. I’m headed down there tomorrow and will let ya know what’s up. Meanwhile in Germany we are now required to present a quick test to get on lifts in addition to our vax cards. That sir is a real hassle
    Thanks.

Every day? So, every day I have to get my ass to the back of the line in front of the town's ticket window to do this thing? A thing that, at this point, nobody is telling me will work with my CDC card. Hey, maybe all of this will be worked out by late Feb. when I supposedly fly in, but, I need much more concrete assurances that I can fairly easily ski every day without stupid hassles with tickets, of all things. I'm not dropping over 4 grand for that. Especially if Colorado and Taos have good snow.
    I’m so sorry this is happening to you.

Whoever you are, first, eat a steaming pile of shit, then go to the Dolomiti Superski website link I posted and read. But, they may be hard for you, moron.

https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Experience/safety

"After purchasing the skipass online, you will have to "enable" it by scanning the EU QR code covid certificate. This will be possible online on the website dolomitisuperski.com or via the Dolomiti Superski App, by entering the personal data and then uploading the EU QR code covid certificate before accessing the lifts. 
    The verification of the Green Pass will be immediate and will entitle you to use the lifts on the same day. This verification must be carried out for each ski day. 
    If you do not have a smartphone or internet access, you can buy your ski pass and validate the QR code every day at our points of sale."

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Yes, very likely you will just need to show your CDC card. The Italians are used to us morans having that piece of shit card as our proof at this point.
    As I said, your CDC card is your Green Pass. Americans cannot acquire a Green Pass.

Maybe a call to the resort would be fruitful in terms of how logistics work there specifically. Or maybe your grandson can show teach you how to do the virtual chat via their website so you can keep up the snarky internet persona.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Did you hit your head against the wall a lot as a child?

Oh, and, as far as the "resort" you speak of, do you realize that it's the entire Dolomiti Superski being talked about here? In, like, Italy? Yeah, that's an easy phone call.

I know you're a bit of an obtuse dumbass when it comes to this COVID stuff, but personally I have noticed that I smell way less farts when wearing a mask vs. not. The mask has been a god-send in shared shitters, especially the portable ones. In fact, I'd say I smell about 53% less foul odours than before. But that's just a number I pulled out of my ass, of course.

Did you hit your head against the wall a lot as a child?

Oh, and, as far as the "resort" you speak of, do you realize that it's the entire Dolomiti Superski being talked about here? In, like, Italy? Yeah, that's an easy phone call.
    FWIW, I ran into a similar question regarding a concert in Ireland that we're going to soon. Venue says on their website that a digital Covid certificate is required for entrance, but only Irish and EU residents/citizens can get one. I emailed the venue, explained we were coming from US, and they responded that the CDC card was fine.

Bless your antagonistic heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

You too.

Go back and read, for the last time. I'm being told that I have to upload some sort of digital pass EVERY DAY of my planned two week trip in order to ski that day. The Euros have all the modern lift tech, and you need a working pass to get by the gates. And there is nothing on the site or anything anywhere in Google World that tells me how my CDC card gets translated into that process so that I will be able to ride lifts EVERY DAY. Capiche? So, I don't want to obligate myself to a 3000 dollar hotel stay and plane fare just to find out I can't ski, or have to wake up early to go get in line at an office for a ticket to ski EVERY DAY, which is just an assumption on my part, who the fuck knows, right?
    There's plenty of skiing in America. I do it for fun. That doesn't sound like fun, even though the food is awesome.

Have fun at your concert.

It’s always fun to pop into this thread and get you guys all riled up...lol

You too.

Go back and read, for the last time. I'm being told that I have to upload some sort of digital pass EVERY DAY of my planned two week trip in order to ski that day. The Euros have all the modern lift tech, and you need a working pass to get by the gates. And there is nothing on the site or anything anywhere in Google World that tells me how my CDC card gets translated into that process so that I will be able to ride lifts EVERY DAY. Capiche? So, I don't want to obligate myself to a 3000 dollar hotel stay and plane fare just to find out I can't ski, or have to wake up early to go get in line at an office for a ticket to ski EVERY DAY, which is just an assumption on my part, who the fuck knows, right?
    There's plenty of skiing in America. I do it for fun. That doesn't sound like fun, even though the food is awesome.

Have fun at your concert.
    So you're whinging about having to comply with another country's health and safety laws? They don't even have to let you into the country.

BYH.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.