Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    You all going to go after the Dear in Iowa? This is being transmitted and carried by other animals. It is not going away. The vax also diminishes in effectiveness and you now are getting your boosters for the rest of your life. I am not afraid of the Rona but very afraid of many of you and your views. Best of luck, no need to call me names, however it does make your dick look bigger xoxoxox
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    no need to call me names, however it does make your dick look bigger xoxoxox
    hell yeah, jackass

\|/
    8===========================================D
    / \

Less than 1% of the vaxxed or unvaxxed even go to the hospital. The hysteria to support lock downs, fear your neighbor, and soon to track everything is not founded in facts but fear. The bolts are being tightened. But keep believing it is getting better. How does that sand taste?
    Ragedeless of how many vaxxed or unvaxxed go to hospitals, the hospitals still filled up to critical levels here in Alberta... something like 200% of normal full capacity and all kinds of elective and necessary procedures were canceled while they pulled people away to staff impromptu ICU beds.

And non-vaccinated people are 30 times more likely to end up in ICU than vaccinated.

Those are facts.

Yeah people are going to keep getting sick but the horribly slow to act alberta government wants things to be open as long as the health care system can actually handle a bus full of kids if they get in an accident... even our shitty government had to increase restrictions to prevent that. Our government whose base wants no rules like you are suggesting, and who's popularity with his own party is something 10% BECAUSE of restrictions... but he did it anyway because he had to.

I think you might need to reasses what you consider a fact.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    wants things to be open as long as the health care system can actually handle a bus full of kids if they get in an accident... .
    This is the point i have yet to see even addressed by any of the anti-vax crowd. Maybe they considered it and are in favor or raising taxes to fund more healthcare facilities?

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    This is the point i have yet to see even addressed by any of the anti-vax crowd. Maybe they considered it and are in favor or raising taxes to fund more healthcare facilities?
    No, they just blame vaccine mandates for staffing issues at the hospitals.

I lot of the hospital overcrowding is lack of staff at nursing homes. Nowhere to send the old folks that can’t go home. Maybe the mandate, maybe they were sick of wiping someone’s ass for $12. When the hospitals shut down the first time a lot of people let their health go and small things turned into big things. When there is a covid surge, it is mostly the unvaccinated getting admitted. Lot of factors in play. Sucks all around.

You all going to go after the Dear in Iowa? This is being transmitted and carried by other animals. It is not going away. The vax also diminishes in effectiveness and you now are getting your boosters for the rest of your life. I am not afraid of the Rona but very afraid of many of you and your views. Best of luck, no need to call me names, however it does make your dick look bigger xoxoxox
    I get a tetanus shot every 10 years or whenever I happen to be in a hospital/doctors office and I can't answer the question "hey when was your last tetanus shot" accurately.
    Also get a flu shot every year. None of this is a big deal. Get off the Meta, man, and take your stupid shit to some American-only COVID politics thread.

Also I live in Canada so you probably already think I have no freedumbs anyway so why would you even care about some random communist on the internet?

Bless your heart.

Oh dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I may appear to be alone but I am not. Let’s go Brandon is trending because all of y’all are so wholesome.
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    I lot of the hospital overcrowding is lack of staff at nursing homes. Nowhere to send the old folks that can’t go home. Maybe the mandate, maybe they were sick of wiping someone’s ass for $12. When the hospitals shut down the first time a lot of people let their health go and small things turned into big things. When there is a covid surge, it is mostly the unvaccinated getting admitted. Lot of factors in play. Sucks all around.
    Hospitals are run on a budget like any business. They carry enough staff and supplies to handle the expected volume, and not much more as that would cut into the bottom line. Pre-mandates, many hospitals did not have capacity, enough supplies, nor enough staff to handle the normal volume of people needing treatment, in addition to the influx of covid patients needing treatment. Many people had their care delayed, or neglected so that more serious patients could be cared for.

How do anti-vaxers propose this very simple to understand capacity issue be addressed?

I do think we need to keep in mind that the goal is to mitigate the effects of covid on the population so that healthcare is not overwhelmed and we ALL are able to receive healthcare as we need it. If we are forced to wait for a hospital bed, or an elective surgery... isnt that the horror story from socialized healthcare conservatives are trying to avoid? And if that is the new reality, why the fuck dont we just go socialized healthcare?

Folks who can't function without coffee every day worried about possibly needing a booster every year. Fun fact, like measles, COVID can be mostly eradicated if everyone just works towards that goal together.. Instead, we can't have nice things because idiots are sabotaging the efforts because they're pissed their guy lost the election. Now they don't want to participate in anything that those people are asking them to do.. So, mandates are required because they weren't helping of their own free will.. So you lose your free will when public health is on the line. STFU or do something to help end this shit..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I have mine but I also believe this is the greatest human rights violation of my life. Similar to 6 sided yellow stars type of human dignity promotion.
    The greatest human rights violation of your iife? You are obviously white.
    As far as the Holocaust comparison--relatives of mine died in the Hoocaust. There isn't the remotest similarity and I find your remark to be deeply offensive. You are not worthy of being paid attention to.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I get a tetanus shot every 10 years or whenever I happen to be in a hospital/doctors office and I can't answer the question "hey when was your last tetanus shot" accurately.
    If I got a tetanus shot every time I couldn't remember when I got the last one I'd be getting one every time I went to the doctor. Fortunately the doc has my records.

I just get a tetanus shot when I hurt myself. I can usually remember my Last tetanus shot because it’s the last time I got hurt. Isn’t it supposed to be every ten years

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    If I got a tetanus shot every time I couldn't remember when I got the last one I'd be getting one every time I went to the doctor. Fortunately the doc has my records.
    You'd think in the information age these providers would be all on the same page. The flu and tetnus shots I get at CVS don't show up on my Duke Health System medical records.. And, the COVID vaccines I got from Duke hadn't showed up with the health department months after I got them They called me to tell me about vax clinics because I was showing up unvaxxed last spring. I gave them the vax info so they could update my records with them.

And no it's not HIPAA that is preventing this type of communication. That's only to regulate what your medical providers share with your healthcare insurance provider and vice versa. What you share with other people like your employers and discussions between the pharmacy and your care providers are not under HIPAA..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

There's a thread for this in PR.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    There's a thread for this in PR.
    You had to know this was going to go here.

Seems Vail/WB have updated policy to require masks in gondolas.

FACE COVERINGS
    Face coverings will be required in indoor settings, including in our restaurants, lodging properties, restrooms, and retail and
    rental locations, and on buses. Face coverings will not be required outdoors but are required in gondolas at Whistler Blackcomb
    given local regulations. All employees are required to wear face coverings indoors and when operating gondolas.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The greatest human rights violation of your iife? You are obviously white.
    As far as the Holocaust comparison--relatives of mine died in the Hoocaust. There isn't the remotest similarity and I find your remark to be deeply offensive. You are not worthy of being paid attention to.
    I concur. That’s why I would be happy if y’all quit quoting him.
    Muy appreciado

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    The preventable deaths of those hypothetical children would just be the price of Freedumb

Name:  1.1.1.png
Views: 344
Size:  52.0 KB
    Name:  1.1.png
Views: 349
Size:  118.7 KB

While more people in Scotland did not go to the hospital. More died with the Jab.

It is not going away. Neither will the mandates. Just Freedom. Kiss it Goodbye.

The Nazis also believed they were doing good and just following orders.

You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.

Quote Originally Posted by cstefanic View Post
    You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.
    Name:  1.1.1.1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  6.1 KB

Name:  1.1.1.1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  6.1 KB
    Added to ignore. You're a retard and my dick is no bigger from saying that.

Do u normally get a boner thinking of retards. Creepy shit bro