WTB: Tech heels compatible with Plum Guide/Radical holes with flip risers

Looking for some heel pieces. My Plums are auto rotating and it's dumb. skis are swiss cheesed with QK's so it must must match the Plum/QK mount pattern.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by eshed View Post
    Looking for some heel pieces. My Plums are auto rotating and it's dumb. skis are swiss cheesed with QK's so it must must match the Plum/QK mount pattern.

Thanks!
    Could pull the inserts, fill the holes and re-drill.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Truth. But, I don't want to and I can pick up radical heel pieces for around $100 each new and maybe less if somebody has some kicking around. It's not an uncommon mount pattern, so why not stick with it?

Be aware that the Plum Guide heel hole pattern is 0.5mm different than the Dynafit Radical (v1). Handy reference guide at skimo.co.

Whether this actually matters depends on how accurately the inserts were installed. If they are slightly off in the wrong direction, they could go from barely working with the Plums to not quite working with the Dynafits.

Thanks for that lil tidbit. They were originally mounted for radicals, so that makes sense as to why the heel mount was a little fiddley when i put on the Plums. Should be banger with the radical heel pieces.

Not that it's any cheaper but you could also consider a race style heel and some of the kreuzspitze 14mm adjustment plates. Those are plug and play for radical heel pattern.