Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    BA-ZING!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Benny's post was sarcasm. Probably the Onion or some other satirical site.
    LOL I didn't even read it...

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 542
Size:  219.9 KB
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    …we all know you aren't capable of coming up with something that clever on your own.
    Unless you just came back after a fairly long hiatus and are posting with diarrhea-fingers trying to make up for lost time, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    And yet there was a local defense attorney in the paper this morning lamenting the “chilling effect” on movie production here in NM if criminal charges are filed…..Apparently $>lives…..
    Well… duh.. see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War for example.

When you look at things like airplane accidents and medical catastrophes like cutting off the wrong leg, it's almost never one thing or one person at fault but a chain of mistakes, none of which would be significant by itself.
    Crew Resource Management (CRM)….The gold standard.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crew_resource_management
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Whattaboutism warning.. Meanwhile THOUSANDS of people are injured or killed every day by guns card carrying NRA members left in their (often unlocked) vehicles to be taken by teenagers who go car to car at night looking for guns people leave in cars..

Whataboutism rant over..

I hate to rain on your parade, especially since this is one of your favorite vegan rants, but NPR reports 21,570 total homicides in the US in 2020. So you need 343,430 more homicides in America in the year 2020 to make even one thousand homicides per day and not be making shit up.

Not all homicides are committed with a gun, much less a gun stolen out of not just a vehicle but a NRA member's vehicle, by a teenager, at night.
    What the fuck is wrong with you that you have to make up stupid shit that can't possibly be true? Did you get hit by a coal-rolling F250 while road biking?

are we on to gun control now ?

when the armourer can't control the guns they are paid TOO control

there isnt any control in America gawdammit
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Benny--you ought to credit the onion when you post their pieces, but I guess that would ruin the fun of people believing them. So you get a pass. Besides, we all know you aren't capable of coming up with something that clever on your own.
    Ooh, zing, but, jokes on you, dude. Ever read the Modest Proposal?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    are we on to gun control now ?

when the armourer can't control the guns they are paid TOO control

there isnt any control in America gawdammit

And I was about to ask how a Canoodler such as yourself finds himself within 5 feet of an armed robbery? Is that the kind of shit that goes down in your country?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post

So you're fucking Jonathan Swift now?

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    And I was about to ask how a Canoodler such as yourself finds himself within 5 feet of an armed robbery? Is that the kind of shit that goes down in your country?
    he’s not that far from the violent drug infested gun toting communist paradise of robbery’s called…

Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    he’s not that far from the violent drug infested gun toting communist paradise of robbery’s called…

Alaska
    You forgot anti-vax/ mask Alaska……
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    As STUPID as it may be that people may have (allegedly) used the gun for plinking earlier, doesn't the fault ultimately lie with whatever crew member vocally declared it a "cold gun" before handing it to Baldwin? Seems that no matter the previous circumstances surrounding the weapon, that it should have been thoroughly inspected before declaring it anything before handing it over to another person. I'm sure the person who did that is probably getting some pretty serious heat right now.
    Yup. Both that "cold gun" AD, and the janky armorer woman committed pretty blatant violations of firearms protocol, and are both candidates for something along the lines of negligent homicide. Surely there's some serious (but probably not criminal) culpability farther up the management chain, and those with deeper pockets (including Baldwin, more because he's a producer than because he pulled the trigger) are likely to spend some time in court.

It seems to me that gun scenes can be done reasonably safely in a low-budget production, without hiring quite the best people, but not as easily if they're trying to be fairly authentic about it, and also allowing lethal ammo to be floating around so that the good ole boys on the crew can shoot at beer cans during break. I'm a big fan of low-budget cinema, and I have no complaint when a prop gun doesn't recoil properly (or if there's a hand visible controlling the jaw movements of the ravenous mutant monster).

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    I hate to rain on your parade, especially since this is one of your favorite vegan rants, but NPR reports 21,570 total homicides in the US in 2020. So you need 343,430 more homicides in America in the year 2020 to make even one thousand homicides per day and not be making shit up.

Not all homicides are committed with a gun, much less a gun stolen out of not just a vehicle but a NRA member's vehicle, by a teenager, at night.
    What the fuck is wrong with you that you have to make up stupid shit that can't possibly be true? Did you get hit by a coal-rolling F250 while road biking?
    So umm hundreds per day?? Is is still more than how many are killed on movie sets? There's probably 5-10 per week in my city alone.. Bring your fucking gun in and lock it up..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

So umm hundreds per day?? There's probably 5-10 per week in my city alone..
    You're going to have to prove that before you can be trusted.

Irony: The documentary about this shitshow will be better than the movie they tried to make.

So umm hundreds per day?? Is is still more than how many are killed on movie sets? There's probably 5-10 per week in my city alone.. Bring your fucking gun in and lock it up..
    Ok so like 250-500 murders a year in your city from that specific M.O.?
    That’s a lot!

Sheriff says everything on the table.

"I’d be careful using the word ‘accident,’" said Sante Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza during an appearance on "Fox & Friends."

"This is obviously a tragedy and it was avoidable, so right now it’s a criminal investigation."

And Hannah Gutierrez Reed, Assistant Director David Halls, and Alex Baldwin have lawyered up.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/alec-b...-investigation
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Why would a sheriff be on Fox & Friends commenting on an open case?

Money?

Dog will be on the case any minute now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    He was apparently restating what the District Attorney's office stated.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    because cops lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    What?--Your wrote that? Not Jonathan Swift? You're even older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Irony: The documentary about this shitshow will be better than the movie they tried to make.
    There you go--producers knew they had a stinker on their hands so they set up the shooting to get some publicity and a Netflix series and recoup some of their investment.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    He was apparently restating what the District Attorney's office stated.
    Disclaimer: I didn't watch this clip - not giving Fox the views.

But I think there is a reason that law enforcement personnel, who have a professional standard, don't go on entertainment programs. This is not a news program. LEOs throwing redmeat to an Alec Baldwin hating audience sounds like music to a defense attorney's ears - from biases to corrupting jury pools. If you were minded on justice, this is working against that process.