Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 706
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,322
    Who the fuck’s opinions are we listening to?

    A Dukes of Hazard actor? LOL

    The guy who posted a picture of a gun pointed at his own head?

    LOL




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Behind the Zion Curtain
    Posts
    4,196
    Typical Fox News, they want all athletes, celebrities, and others to stay in their own lane, unless of course what they say aligns with what they're pushing.

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,666
    ^this.

    Right Wingers hate it when a-listers weigh in. But they get all frothy when some lower than d-list “celeb” hoping to remain on the radar gives them a dog whistle comment

    You think they coulda got someone from this century

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Who the fuck’s opinions are we listening to?

    A Dukes of Hazard actor? LOL

    The guy who posted a picture of a gun pointed at his own head?

    LOL




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Of course! We should only listen to the elites and their paid spokespeople on the media outlets the elites own, especially someone who made his bones lying for Obama.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    4,248
    How can you tell a thread has taken a real stupid turn? Bunny posts his thoughts.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,064
    Well, for fucks sake man, a long thread about this very subject is pretty stupid shit.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,599
    And yet, here you are.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Of course! We should only listen to the elites and their paid spokespeople on the media outlets the elites own, especially someone who made his bones lying for Obama.
    What are you talking about?

    You dont trust Stefanopolous, so instead you trust a Dukes of Hazard actor?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Of course! We should only listen to the elites and their paid spokespeople on the media outlets the elites own, especially someone who made his bones lying for Obama.
    Why haven't the mods changed the user name from "Benny" to "Bernie"???
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    John Schneider of Dukes of Hazard dumps on the Baldwin interview.
    BREAKING NEWS: Actor/country singer/alimony evader John Schneider, 61, beloved by Gen X children everywhere for his portrayal of Beauregard "Bo" Duke in the television series The Dukes of Hazzard, is in fact still alive.

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    What are you talking about?

    You dont trust Stefanopolous, so instead you trust a Dukes of Hazard actor?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I don't trust either, buy that Dukes dude is making a shitload more sense to me, as opposed to, it just went off, officer!

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    23,886
    Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Schneider then developed an analogy, comparing the "Rust" shooting to a bully pushing a child off of a swing on a playground, resulting in serious injury.
    The big flaw in this analogy is you can understand the bully's motivation: they're a bully. What would be the motivation for Alec Baldwin shooting someone in cold blood? Unless you think Alec Baldwin is a straight-up murderer it just doesn't pass the sniff test.

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    17,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Actor/country singer/alimony evader John Schneider, 61, beloved by Gen X children everywhere for his portrayal of Beauregard "Bo" Duke in the television series The Dukes of Hazzard, is in fact still alive.
    I laft.

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    9,599

    Alec Baldwin WTF

    One would assume investigators will use evidence to solve the case as opposed to pleas from actors, washed-up or otherwise.

    Wonder if John Schneider and Rob Schneider are related? Is it genetic or just a coincidence that they both lean on right wing talking points as a sad ploy to remain relevant?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,064
    As opposed to Baldwin doing a really bad Trump on SNL?

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  16. #616
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I don't trust either, buy that Dukes dude is making a shitload more sense to me, as opposed to, it just went off, officer!
    Unfortunately if mr duke had actually listened to the interview, Alec cocked the gun on request and it fired when he released. Not exactly a mystery of why the gun fired, releasing the hammer is what does it.

    What is a mystery is how people can contort themselves into finding a way to blame the actor rather than the armorer who is the paid professional. The fact that a live round ended up in a gun on set is incredible given the procedures that were supposed to have been in place. I can see blaming Alec the producer for hiring incompetent staff.

    Having been around guns my whole life and owning several, a 12 year old right out of hunter safety class could have done a better job than the crew on that set. Perhaps with less focus on posing for ammosexuals on Instagram and doing podcasts to promote her brand, she should have been doing her job. It’s really just one thing she has to do, make sure no live rounds make it on set.

    It’s really not that hard to make sure people survive on a movie set. Actors are idiots and that’s why there are paid weapons professionals on set. Alec is a grade A asshole but he was handed a gun and was told it was cold, wasn’t even supposed to have blanks in it. It’s does a disservice to responsible gun ownership not to hold the professionals responsible. Of course responsible gun ownership is no longer in fashion as evidenced by posters in this thread.

  17. #617
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    23,886
    Well said, Flounder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane
    As opposed to Baldwin doing a really bad Trump on SNL?
    Are you kidding? His Trump was spot on. I have a feeling part of the reason is that deep down he and Trump have a lot in common. Still doesn't make Alec Baldwin a murderer.

  18. #618
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    As opposed to Baldwin doing a really bad Trump on SNL?
    By all measures his portrayal was great.

    But haters gotta hate. And turn to Dukes of Hazard stars for their takes.

  19. #619
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    954
    ^finally, a reasonable post.

    I'm sort of in disbelief that the simulation AI decided to inject Bo Duke into the storyline. The AI is sort of in disbelief that the subjects are treating his take seriously.

  20. #620
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,064
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Well said, Flounder.



    Are you kidding? His Trump was spot on. I have a feeling part of the reason is that deep down he and Trump have a lot in common. Still doesn't make Alec Baldwin a murderer.
    Lacked subtlety. And he had good makeup. Too much mouth.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  21. #621
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    23,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Lacked subtlety. And he had good makeup. Too much mouth.
    There's nothing subtle about Trump.

  22. #622
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    50,064
    This guy was better.


    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  23. #623
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,666
    What’s your point again? That a TV actor from the 80s is relevant enough to be the top headline on Fox News because Baldwin’s impression isn’t your favorite?

  24. #624
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    23,886
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    What’s your point again? That a TV actor from the 80s is relevant enough to be the top headline on Fox News because Baldwin’s impression isn’t your favorite?
    I think it's that Alec Baldwin intentionally shot and killed someone on a film set because his Trump impression lacks subtlety.

  25. #625
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,380
    It sounds like a hammer block or transfer bar fail that was the problem.. Bo don't know guns...

    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •