Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I don’t think he murdered. Her

I do know people human nature I think Baldwin was involved in using live rounds in “His Gun”

I would not be surprised if he had been bending and breaking many movie set safety rules. - to tragedy

I would not be surprised if the dumb ass was walking around in costume with the “Loaded”. 45 on his hip. Would you really be surprised if that comes out
    Maybe consider sitting out all this speculation about firearm safety

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Gold.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Fuck you
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I would not be surprised if the dumb ass was walking around in costume with the “Loaded”. 45 on his hip. Would you really be surprised if that comes out
    I would, yes, if you're implying he knew the gun was loaded with live ammo. What possible reason would he have for carrying a loaded gun around a movie set?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Could it be a calculated, narrative crafted by a lawyer and a sociopath?
    Ya think?

There is a legal theory that is called "evolution testimony" which is founded on the brain's ability to rechannel your beliefs. For example, you watch your best friend run a red light and crash into another vehicle. Over time, because of your personal interests with your friend, your brain convinces yourself initially that the light might have been yellow, or that both parties may have been sitting on the delayed red. Over time, your brain solidifies your belief that your friend's light was, in fact, yellow, or even further, that your friend had the green light. Hence the fallacy in eye witness testimony over time.

The evolution becomes even more pronounced when you have a personal interest in the outcome.

Bottom line, as stated above, Baldwin is not a credible witness about anything related to the event.

Oh yeah, and it was a cross-draw, so definitely not "on his hip."
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

I don’t think he murdered. Her

I do know people human nature I think Baldwin was involved in using live rounds in “His Gun”

I would not be surprised if he had been bending and breaking many movie set safety rules. - to tragedy

It's a little early for this level of whatever you're on. Maybe consider logging off, straightening out and seeking help?

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    It's a little early for this level of whatever you're on. Maybe consider logging off, straightening out and seeking help?
    Ohh man I really hit a nerve with the Baldwin fanboys

You can tell right away when you hit the bullseye around here
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Dude, just stop...

…and get professional help.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    "I didn't pull the trigger." Idiot. It just magically went off.....

On a single action western gun, if you have the trigger pulled and cock the gun, when your thumb comes off the hammer spur, the hammer drops and the gun fires.
    Yep. That’s one of the possibilities. Remember the complaints of accidental discharges in days prior.

There were cameras everywhere. Whatever happened it’s recorded somewhere

Baldwin is showing his arrogance. He should really keep his mouth shut. He does not control the narrative or the flow of information
    He claims his finger was NEVER on or near the trigger. He says it was along the barrel not even in the hoop the whole time. If the gun was cocked.. I could see a jolt or faulty catch letting go of the hammer. If it wasn't cocked, then this narrative doesn't add up at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    If the scene required him to fire the gun it certainly seems like--as an actor--he would fire the gun. I think it's a defense mechanism for Baldwin. He just can't bear the fact that he was the one who pulled the trigger and killed someone.
    He says the scene did NOT call for a shot at all and his finger was NOT on the trigger at all. Let's go to the video and see?? The authorities already have the videos so I highly doubt he'd lie about something so easy to verify there.. unless he has total PTSD blocking out what he actually did..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Ohh man I really hit a nerve with the Baldwin fanboys

You can tell right away when you hit the bullseye around here
    No one here is a fan boy for Baldwin. Your adoption of a SkiJ posting style and the content of your posts makes you appear to be a complete fucking lunatic

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    He claims his finger was NEVER on or near the trigger. He says it was along the barrel not even in the hoop the whole time. If the gun was cocked.. I could see a jolt or faulty catch letting go of the hammer. If it wasn't cocked, then this narrative doesn't add up at all.
    Single action revolvers. You have to pull the hammer back manually for the gun to fire. There is a part of the trigger mechanism called a "transfer bar." If you are manually cocking the firearm, and your thumb slips off the hammer, the transfer bar should stop the hammer from striking the primer in the cartridge. IF your finger isn't on the trigger. If your finger is on the trigger, the transfer bar will fall out of the way and the hammer will fall on the cartridge.

Assuming the revolver had a transfer bar, and it should have as it was a recent manufacturer, there should be only two ways for the hammer to strike the cartridge. 1. Finger depressing the trigger. 2. Transfer bar removed or disabled to assist in "fanning" the firearm.

Next question. Was the gun placed in the holster cocked?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

I would, yes, if you're implying he knew the gun was loaded with live ammo. What possible reason would he have for carrying a loaded gun around a movie set?
    This was simply projection from a maggot who probably carries a gun around with him everywhere all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    He says the scene did NOT call for a shot at all and his finger was NOT on the trigger at all. Let's go to the video and see?? The authorities already have the videos so I highly doubt he'd lie about something so easy to verify there.. unless he has total PTSD blocking out what he actually did..
    Interesting indeed.

That was actually my first question when he said he didn't touch the trigger.

Anything is possible when you tread deep in the waters of the alt-right fever swamps.

In one thread, we have people granting extreme leniency to a parent who didn't safe guard their firearm with tragic, murderous results.

In this thread, we have same ppl with pitch forks out over an actor involved in an accident.

Odd variability in their perception of accountability and assignment of negligence.

In this case, it'd be more honest if we just call it out... some people simply don't like Alec Baldwin because:

1) Hollywood is bad or so I'm told
    2) he's a douchenozzle
    3) he made fun of the former guy

Thus, regardless of circumstances - hang him but we'll save our excuses for the true believers more deserving of the standard lies, omissions and overly generous forgiveness.
    Last edited by Carl_Mega; 12-02-2021 at 02:13 PM. Reason: me spel bahd

Single action revolvers. You have to pull the hammer back manually for the gun to fire. There is a part of the trigger mechanism called a "transfer bar." If you are manually cocking the firearm, and your thumb slips off the hammer, the transfer bar should stop the hammer from striking the primer in the cartridge. IF your finger isn't on the trigger. If your finger is on the trigger, the transfer bar will fall out of the way and the hammer will fall on the cartridge.

Assuming the revolver had a transfer bar, and it should have as it was a recent manufacturer, there should be only two ways for the hammer to strike the cartridge. 1. Finger depressing the trigger. 2. Transfer bar removed or disabled to assist in "fanning" the firearm.

Never go anywhere half-cocked.

Fuck you
    Name:  5weo53.jpeg
Views: 500
Size:  58.3 KB

Well, the AD and a couple other witnesses on the set also corroborate Baldwin did not touch the trigger.. and that the gun was not the type where you could fire it at all without pulling the trigger.

So, they all have their story straight. Wonder if there is any video that disproves their accounts of what happened.

Watching.. he said they told him to pull the hammer back a little then he let it go before it was fully cocked... BANG!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Gold.
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

John Schneider of Dukes of Hazard dumps on the Baldwin interview.

Schneider claimed the interview was "all designed to make us feel sorry for Alec Baldwin" and claimed the actor's teary-eyed emotional responses during the interview were "bulls--t."

Actor John Schneider, right, railed against Alec Baldwin for claiming he did not pull the trigger of the gun on the set of the film 'Rust.'

Schneider questioned the conversation, asking whether viewers were supposed to "believe that a gun went off by itself."

"This is a wonderful business we all work in. We are honored and privileged to be part of it," Schneider continued. "So when someone takes a crap – which obviously George and Alec have done here and obviously this woman is still deceased. Her family is still without a mother, without a wife. This is absurd."

The "Dukes of Hazzard" alum said he believes "the propaganda machine" is responsible for perpetuating the idea that Baldwin "is a victim."

"Three weeks ago, it was a prop gun. Four weeks ago, nobody knew how in the world this real weapon was loaded on the set," Schneider said. "Today, he didn't pull the trigger."

What kind of idiots do you take us for?" the actor questioned. He then pleaded with law enforcement, asking investigators not to believe Baldwin's claim, calling it "nonsense."

"Guns do not go off by themselves," Schneider insisted. "Let us not forget this was a single-action – it was not a Colt, it was a replica … – a single-action weapon needs to be cocked and fired. So what kind of idiots do you take us for?"

"There is just no world in which guns go off by themselves," he repeated. "… Hutchins is still deceased. And their family is not getting an apology, they're not getting any – in my opinion – they're not getting any justice, they're not getting any answers."

Schneider then developed an analogy, comparing the "Rust" shooting to a bully pushing a child off of a swing on a playground, resulting in serious injury.

"What is the bully going to say? ‘I didn’t push her! I didn't push her,'" the actor said. "First they're going to say, ‘I didn’t know. I didn't know what was going on.' Then if that doesn't work – which, by the way, it still doesn't work because you are supposed to check the weapon, you fellow – but then you have the audacity to say, ‘I didn’t pull the trigger.'"

The star added that it was "still inexcusable" not to check a weapon when it's handed to you, even if you're told it's unloaded, but admitted it would be "very easy to accidentally pull that trigger."

It wasn't just Baldwin that the actor took aim at, however. He called ABC's Stephanopoulos "the poster boy for leftist propaganda."

"Why in the world anyone would look at an interview with George as being anything enlightening or having a modicum of truth, I don't know," Schneider said. "But that's just me."

Schneider also said that he's "incredibly embarrassed for" Stephanopoulos "because, my God, why are you perpetuating this BS?"

John Schneider of Dukes of Hazard dumps on the Baldwin interview.

Schneider claimed the interview was "all designed to make us feel sorry for Alec Baldwin" and claimed the actor's teary-eyed emotional responses during the interview were "bulls--t."

Actor John Schneider, right, railed against Alec Baldwin for claiming he did not pull the trigger of the gun on the set of the film 'Rust.'

Schneider questioned the conversation, asking whether viewers were supposed to "believe that a gun went off by itself."

"This is a wonderful business we all work in. We are honored and privileged to be part of it," Schneider continued. "So when someone takes a crap – which obviously George and Alec have done here and obviously this woman is still deceased. Her family is still without a mother, without a wife. This is absurd."

The "Dukes of Hazzard" alum said he believes "the propaganda machine" is responsible for perpetuating the idea that Baldwin "is a victim."

"Three weeks ago, it was a prop gun. Four weeks ago, nobody knew how in the world this real weapon was loaded on the set," Schneider said. "Today, he didn't pull the trigger."

What kind of idiots do you take us for?" the actor questioned. He then pleaded with law enforcement, asking investigators not to believe Baldwin's claim, calling it "nonsense."

"Guns do not go off by themselves," Schneider insisted. "Let us not forget this was a single-action – it was not a Colt, it was a replica … – a single-action weapon needs to be cocked and fired. So what kind of idiots do you take us for?"

"There is just no world in which guns go off by themselves," he repeated. "… Hutchins is still deceased. And their family is not getting an apology, they're not getting any – in my opinion – they're not getting any justice, they're not getting any answers."

Schneider then developed an analogy, comparing the "Rust" shooting to a bully pushing a child off of a swing on a playground, resulting in serious injury.

"What is the bully going to say? ‘I didn’t push her! I didn't push her,'" the actor said. "First they're going to say, ‘I didn’t know. I didn't know what was going on.' Then if that doesn't work – which, by the way, it still doesn't work because you are supposed to check the weapon, you fellow – but then you have the audacity to say, ‘I didn’t pull the trigger.'"

The star added that it was "still inexcusable" not to check a weapon when it's handed to you, even if you're told it's unloaded, but admitted it would be "very easy to accidentally pull that trigger."

It wasn't just Baldwin that the actor took aim at, however. He called ABC's Stephanopoulos "the poster boy for leftist propaganda."

"Why in the world anyone would look at an interview with George as being anything enlightening or having a modicum of truth, I don't know," Schneider said. "But that's just me."

Schneider also said that he's "incredibly embarrassed for" Stephanopoulos "because, my God, why are you perpetuating this BS?"
    Well, after Iraq WMDs and Russiagate, this was child's play to George.

That was some garbage.

Anyone who watched the show knows that Bo was the dumb one and Luke was the smart one.. It appears to still be the case LOL!

Either Baldwin and the entire cast and crew on the set and the videos they have and have reviewed are all lying or the bar that was supposed to stop the hammer was damaged or missing. (again possible sabotage)