Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Nah, that was mildly entertaining, although not all that great. I'm thinking more stuff like this: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46977530 or this: "In 2014, the actor's anger issues led to a disorderly conduct citation and bike violation when he was caught riding his bicycle the wrong way and began swearing at the officers who stopped him." Or, of course, this, the famous voicemail incident: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49720336 , but, to me, the real low is naming your "pig of a daughter" Ireland. Ireland? what the fuck.
    Re the bike incident--he should have defused his anger by posting in the Shit that annoys me or Police behaving badly or even (inappropriately but that never stopped anyone) the Fucking Cyclist thread. Seems like we could do the guy a solid by inviting him to join TGR. Because he sounds like everyone here except SkiJ. Peace.

The faux news crowd wants to bury AB but also think the parents of the Oxford HS killer are being overcharged.

What a country.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Maybe 1% of people celebrating the situation he finds himself in right now could name anything that AB did prior to 2016.
    Except those two minutes in Glengarry Glen Ross.

Alec Baldwin WTF

Fuck an A Beetlejuice? Ms. Geena, Winona Ryder, Catherine O’Hara, Michael Keaton?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Totally outshined. That was Michael Keaton's movie.

Check out Keaton in Dopesick. Good stuff.

Nah, that was mildly entertaining, although not all that great. I'm thinking more stuff like this: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46977530 or this: "In 2014, the actor's anger issues led to a disorderly conduct citation and bike violation when he was caught riding his bicycle the wrong way and began swearing at the officers who stopped him." Or, of course, this, the famous voicemail incident: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49720336 , but, to me, the real low is naming your "pig of a daughter" Ireland. Ireland? what the fuck.
    Not really.. Those tantrums didn't gain a lot of traction or public outrage until he started making fun of the Evangelical's God Chosen Furher.. If not for the aforementioned butt hurt those would just be 90 seconds of typical TMZ fodder.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

You don't get it. Trump probably loved that shit. But Trump can't be beat at his own game. He's his own best impersonator. Everything else is noise.

I get the feeling Ken has a stack of Baldwin magazine covers from the 80s and 90s under his bed.

Totally outshined. That was Michael Keaton's movie.

Check out Keaton in Dopesick. Good stuff.
    True. Haven’t seen Dopesick but I do like Keaton. Best Batman outside of Adam West. Birdman was cool too. Lots of good stuff with that dude.

Baldwin was pretty damn funny in 30 Rock. He does seem to play a pretty good asshole, and there's probably a reason for that.

Get out of your bubble. I'd say 0.5% of people celebrating AB killing someone could tell you anything about that movie or his acting in it.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Baldwin was pretty damn funny in 30 Rock. He does seem to play a pretty good asshole, and there's probably a reason for that.
    He may be an asshole in real life - but that character was not an asshole. He was great in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    The faux news crowd wants to bury AB but also think the parents of the Oxford HS killer are being overcharged.

What a country.
    And Rittenhouse is a hero

Get out of your bubble. I'd say 0.5% of people celebrating AB killing someone could tell you anything about that movie or his acting in it.
    It’s not a fucking Hyundai, you asshole!! It’s a Subaru and I’d watch your fucking mouth because your $80k bmw can’t fit 190s in it bitch.

I think I'd be pissed too if a cop tried to give me a ticket for riding my bike the wrong way on a one-way street. Can you only walk one direction on the sidewalk?

He may be an asshole in real life - but that character was not an asshole. He was great in that role.
    I feel like Jack Donaghy was the consummate asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I think I'd be pissed too if a cop tried to give me a ticket for riding my bike the wrong way on a one-way street. Can you only walk one direction on the sidewalk?
    I haven't spent a whole lot of time in the city over the past decade, but, when I did, I seriously was deathly afraid of a collision with a cyclist (95% delivery and messanger) going the wrong way down a one way street or, God forbid, walking out on to the sidewalk and getting run down. I had maybe five really close calls. Deaths and serious injuries have occurred in midtown and the upper east/west side. I'm guessing it's much worse these days with the speed of e-bikes, which almost all commercial bike riders use, and the weight behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    you can get a dui on a bike in some states.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    I can verify this from experience

Dad of armor into the fray. Saboteur theory.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...edgdhp&pc=U531
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    They arrested a young woman in Truckee who was riding her bike to the fireworks and collided with a guy who fell over, hit his head and died. She tested positive for some alcohol, don't know how high Eventually they figured out that the guy stepped in front of her and was too drunk to stand up and they dropped the charges.

Kyle the 17 year old kid got in a fucking gun fight on the street during a riot. And performed beyond anyones expectations.

He’s gonna be famous for life

When he turns 21 I’m gonna buy him a shot
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

OG Jack Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Kyle the 17 year old kid got in a fucking gun fight on the street during a riot. And performed beyond anyones expectations.

When he turns 21 I’m gonna buy him a shot
    STFU

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

Nope. He’s got 4-5 years of fame left at best.