Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    I bought a Dos Equis for the Most Interesting Man in the World once.

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Christo's is just ok.

Alec should have bought an Ooni to the Airbnb
    You ever had their chicken parm? It's quite good.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    What if you don’t have your own 1880’s replica wheel gun. And you the star and producer of the movie. Who else could get their hands on it ?
    We're about to find out who else got their hands on it. All info to date says that the "star and producer" was the last of at least three people who got their hands on it. Any bets on whether Baldwin was or was not out "plinking"? I got five bucks on no.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I bought a Dos Equis for the Most Interesting Man in the World once.

You ever had their chicken parm? It's quite good.
    See him around a few times a year, last time was a month or so ago at the ATM.

Haven tried the chicken Parm, maybe dinner tonight?

The amount of trashing of people in this thread based on total speculation and rumor continues to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    The amount of trashing of people in this thread based on total speculation and rumor continues to amaze me.
    First time on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    First time on the internet?
    Apparently. I don’t know why but there are a couple of threads lately that are really bugging me. Probably time for a break.

N

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    We're about to find out who else got their hands on it. All info to date says that the "star and producer" was the last of at least three people who got their hands on it. Any bets on whether Baldwin was or was not out "plinking"? I got five bucks on no.
    How many people on set do you think could get the armoror to hand over the pistols for some live fire fun?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

How many people on set do you think could get the armoror to hand over the pistols for some live fire fun?
    Based on reports of Baldwin's arrogance and domineering presence on the set, I suspect if Baldwin demanded that the 24 year old armor hand over a plinking pistol, it happened.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Accurate words thrown around by those who know

Negligent discharge of a firearm. - most generous description of pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger
    Involuntary manslaughter. - least charge

I don’t think anything nefarious happened. Just egos and stupid assholes
    Mixed with drugs and alcohol. - that has to be in the mix
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Just egos and stupid assholes
    Mixed with drugs and alcohol. - that has to be in the mix
    Never a good mix of any of the above with firearms.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Based on reports of Baldwin's arrogance and domineering presence on the set, I suspect if Baldwin demanded that the 24 year old armor hand over a plinking pistol, it happened.
    I'd rather it be him than her.. But, I'm still betting it was her trying to make points with the cool kids without Baldwin's knowledge that it was happening.. If it wasn't after hours when nobody else was around then Baldwin might have been in on it. Sounds like it happened after hours when he was long gone back to his fancy hotel.. The low paid people stay there in campers.. That's who was bored..

Also, had Baldwin known there was plinking with real ammo in that same gun very recently he might have been more vigilant to DOUBLE check the gun before pulling the trigger with it pointing in the direction of a human.

Alex Baldwin is hiding out in Manchester, VT. Maybe he’s staying at Treat Williams house in Dorset.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...er-jaw-dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Alex Baldwin is hiding out in Manchester, VT. Maybe he’s staying at Treat Williams house in Dorset.

Seems as good a place as any
    Going home NYC. Would expose him to an inevitable clash with the media

Smart on his part
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Seems as good a place as any
    Going home NYC. Would expose him to an inevitable clash with the media

Smart on his part
    You clearly have no idea what depths the vultures at the Manchester Journal will go to in order to get the scoop!

I'd rather it be him than her.. But, I'm still betting it was her trying to make points with the cool kids without Baldwin's knowledge that it was happening.. If it wasn't after hours when nobody else was around then Baldwin might have been in on it. Sounds like it happened after hours when he was long gone back to his fancy hotel.. The low paid people stay there in campers.. That's who was bored..

Also, had Baldwin known there was plinking with real ammo in that same gun very recently he might have been more vigilant to DOUBLE check the gun before pulling the trigger with it pointing in the direction of a human.
    Wow.

The amount of just made up garbage you spew is scary. This is what is wrong with the world today. This opinion above is your “facts” until you hear otherwise.

Christ almighty.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^^^Please don't quote him
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    ^^^Please don't quote him
    TIA
    My bad.

I just worry the more dim witted posters and lurkers read this garbage and think “yea, he’s onto something”.

Stop the steal crowd mentality is strong with that Jong guy.

Sounds like it happened after hours when he was long gone back to his fancy hotel.. The low paid people stay there in campers.. That's who was bored..
    You might want to lighten up quite a bit on your rampant speculation. I’ve worked on that set/ranch and only stars and highly paid production types had trailers, the low paid people had to gtfo to hotels/home. Some stars went to hotels to be sure, but the movie trash had to leave the ranch.

Sorry for quoting him, but I’d like him to stop posting so fukn much bullshit. I see I was late to the party tho.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. Just total garbage.

He’s actually making up the feelings and emotions that random people felt around his made up scenarios.

Pretty ridiculous but that’s what happens when people are mentally weak and can’t deal with the unknown. They make up their own reality to fill the void and give them comfort and control.

But yea, just shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Wow.

The amount of just made up garbage you spew is scary. This is what is wrong with the world today. This opinion above is your “facts” until you hear otherwise.

Christ almighty.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    You might want to lighten up quite a bit on your rampant speculation. I’ve worked on that set/ranch and only stars and highly paid production types had trailers, the low paid people had to gtfo to hotels/home. Some stars went to hotels to be sure, but the movie trash had to leave the ranch.

Sorry for quoting him, but I’d like him to stop posting so fukn much bullshit. I see I was late to the party tho.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    He’s actually making up the feelings and emotions that random people felt around his made up scenarios.

Pretty ridiculous but that’s what happens when people are mentally weak and can’t deal with the unknown. They make up their own reality to fill the void and give them comfort and control.

But yea, just shut the fuck up.

NONE of you know jack shit about what happened there that day or the night before. We're ALL speculating..

Fair enough. I'll wait for the investigation to see who brought real bullets and who was "plinking". Still got my $5 on Baldwin not being involved in the "plinking" or adding real bullets to the set environment. If he was he needs to go down hard... Low paid grunts, not so much.. but definitely need to regulate that shit a lot more obviously..

Read more post less

NONE of you know jack shit about what happened there that day or the night before. We're ALL speculating..

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post

maybe he had to do some shopping at the outlets?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy