Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
    +1 to lawyer up immediately if ever called in for questioning even if you have nothing to hide and are completely innocent.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Relevant to the article I posted up above, here's a clip that I find hysterical and useful (I've posted it on the forum before):

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    100% And in Baldwin's case, it's absolutely a valid defense. If you recall the images of him right after the incident, he is visibly shaken. Completely comatose looking, understandably. There is no way he remembers what happened precisely to any kind of accurate degree.
    the silly bastard talked to the police without a lawyer and now he is charged

never ever talk to the cops

shut the fuck up
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    This is good information and what I've been thinking too. That said, what is the idea the prosecution has in this case? Does it revolve around an idea that AB intentionally loaded the weapon with live rounds? Is it that he inspected the gun and knew it to be loaded and used it anyway? Is it that he had a vendetta against the director? That seems unlikely given that the charge is involuntary manslaughter, but I really don't understand what ax the prosecution is trying to grind here if it's just a tragic accident.
    Maybe…. And hear me out here…. Maybe the prosecution is just chasing the headlines and notoriety? I’m sure that’s a factor.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Maybe…. And hear me out here…. Maybe the prosecution is just chasing the headlines and notoriety? I’m sure that’s a factor.
    Politically, I think DA was in a corner. I wonder if they believe in the merits of their case and charges; their scalp may be a plea of some sort. But if this was some 18 year old starlet who was well liked, I don't think we'd be seeing charges. This case is driven by sensationalism and optics.

i think some people have the perception that he shouldn't be convicted but he should at least be charged. I'm not saying I'm one of them but just that perspective is out there.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

^yeah, I get that.

btw - that hunter trial I linked earlier resulted in a full conviction: https://www.durangoherald.com/articl...ting-incident/

He’s going to jail. Dumb as spoke to the cops without an attorney.

In the interview he admits to not checking the gun after the armor handed it to him and asked him if he wanted to safety check it.

He should have watched this (and you should too, if you haven't already):

New "safety check" procedure for "cold gun".. Point it at the Armor and pull the trigger...

Yeah what’s the point of an armorer if they hand you a gun, say it’s cold, but ‘do you wanna check in case I’m incompetent?’ Weird if true.

"Trust, but verify."

i may have got it wrong but I think most people hate alec baldwin ergo he should go to jail and be ass fucked by large bald tattoo'd prison inmates ?

regardless if he is guilty or especialy if he is not guilty
    Last edited by XXX-er; 02-04-2023 at 09:49 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

How could anyone care enough about him to hate Alec Baldwin?

Consider there must be others ( mostly republicans) who deserve the assfucking > Alec baldwin
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Consider there must be others ( mostly republicans) who deserve the assfucking > Alec baldwin
    The law is always tougher on your first kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

he dared mock their god emperor - this is just vengeance

All right is it an "armorer" or an "armor?" I'd assumer "armorer" but seems like both have been used many times in this thread.

Wikipedia says armorer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapons_master

Armorer. Usually part of the props department.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    New "safety check" procedure for "cold gun".. Point it at the Armor and pull the trigger...
    I’m all for that. As long as the armorer is wearing armor. Even if she’s your paramour.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Yeah what’s the point of an armorer if they hand you a gun, say it’s cold, but ‘do you wanna check in case I’m incompetent?’ Weird if true.
    Because it was a real gun, not just a prop?

His own words did him in. They gave him the “can I have your autograph” ego pumping, sent in the female con artists/cops,, then let him sit down and run his mouth. Amazing.

He’s gonna plead guilty.

If the EXACT same thing happened to Trump on a TV show set..?? Or in the middle of 5th Avenue NOT in a movie or TV reproduction..??

Charges are reduced.
    https://www.npr.org/2023/02/20/11583...rge-downgraded

Prosecutors in New Mexico have downgraded the involuntary manslaughter charges against actor Alec Baldwin in the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the Rust movie set in October 2021.

Court documents filed on Friday show that Baldwin still faces one count of involuntary manslaughter, a fourth-degree felony that carries a sentence of 18 months in prison.

But prosecutors have removed what's known as a firearm enhancement, a part of the criminal code that extends prison sentences when firearms are involved in the commission of a crime.

The decision comes more than a week after the actor's legal team disputed the enhancement charge in filings, arguing that the prosecutors had committed "an unconstitutional and legal error by charging Mr. Baldwin under a statute that did not exist under the state of the accident."