HAB's Basement Cleanout: Cheap / Free Bike and Ski Stuff

Here's the deal: I have too much shit in my basement and I'd like to see some of it go to people who will actually use it. The stuff is getting broken down into two categories: Things That Are Worth Enough to Bother Shipping and Things That I Can't Be Fucked To Ship. Items in the latter category are pay what you want, including free. (Cash, beer, bourbon and cured meats all accepted.) Picked up from my house in Seattle only, unless you buy something from the former category and I'm shipping to you anyway. Buyer pays actual shipping cost if I have to do that.

Things That Are Worth Enough to Bother Shipping

Salomon STH14, with 115 brakes. I paid $100 for these as a package deal with a pair of skis I bought on here a little while back, but ran into hole conflict issues to remount at my BSL and went with Pivots instead. I never skied 'em but a reputable mag says they work okay and they seem like they're in decent shape. $100 OBO.

Older Intuition Power Wrap, size 8.0. Have clearly been baked at least once, but don't look like they've been skied much. I honestly don't remember. No funk that I can detect, and I'm pretty sure I don't have Covid. $40 OBO — GONE

Giro Source MIPS MTB helmet, red, Large. Used a little but doesn't fit me that well. Not crashed in that I can recall. $50 OBO.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	helmet and liners.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	581.2 KB 
ID:	389861

Name:	sth.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	525.9 KB 
ID:	389862

Things That I Can't Be Fucked to Ship

27.5'' Mountain Bike Tires. All used but in good to very good shape. From L to R:

WTB Verdict Light High Grip 2.5
    Michelin Wild Enduro Rear 2.4 — GONE
    Michelin Wild Enduro Front 2.4 — GONE
    Maxxis Shorty (first gen) Exo MaxxTerra 2.5
    WTB Judge Tough High Grip 2.4

Name:	275.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	409.9 KB 
ID:	389863

29'' Mountain Bike Tires. All used, condition as noted. From L to R: — ALL GONE

(2) Versus All Mountain, Trail Casing, 2.4. I'm pretty sure one of these has a wobble in it but is still rideable. The other's good, I think. I'm not mounting them to figure it out at this price. Tread is very good on both.
    WTB Trail Boss TCS Tough, Fast Rolling, 2.4. Very good shape.

Name:	29ers.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	382.7 KB 
ID:	389864

Other shit:

Nomad hat, new.

STFU Bike hat, new.

Hope Mono Mini caliper seal kit, new. I haven't owned these brakes in like 10 years. Will the seals crumble to dust once you open the package? You can find out.

Shimano J04C metallic / finned brake pads, for 2 piston brakes, new. I haven't owned brakes that these work in in ages either. — PENDING

e*thirteen XCX BB mount chainguide, 32-42t. Used. Have you been lamenting that modern chainguides don't cover the super gnarly (wo)manly gear that you push on your bike? Your prayers are answered. — GONE

Race Face 104 BCD 34t narrow-wide chainring, blue. Another case of "I haven't owned anything this fits in years". Used but seems like it has some life.

Zip tie mount front fender, new. — GONE

Race Face Stage MTB Short, black, men's medium. Used but in good shape. — GONE

Pearl Izumi men's MTB jersey, medium, black. Used but in good shape. — GONE

Dakine men's MTB jersey, medium, blue / red. Used, in okay shape. Crudely added v-neck because the stock neck hole didn't fit my big dumb head. — PENDING

Flylow windbreaker, men's medium, green / gold. Used but in very good shape. — GONE

(2) Marmot 2L shells, both men's medium, red and green. Well used. — GONE

Spy MTB goggle. Clear lens, some scratches but still usable. Good shape otherwise, a new lens would have them minty. — GONE

Name:	PXL_20211022_014355347.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	4.42 MB 
ID:	389865

Strong preference for established mags and local sales.
    Last edited by HAB; 10-25-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Bump. Bunch of stuff taken, lots still available.

I'm interested, I think my PMs are failing to go through for some reason. Slide into my inbox?

PM In bound
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net