Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pins and Skins View Post
    Snowcountry has MTNs for 300 euros + 30 euros shipping (make sure to use the 30 euros discount to get the 300 price), and I think it is able to ship Sollys to the US

I just bought some stuff from them, and they have the fastest shipping speed I've seen from an EU shop. I bought on Saturday night and got the package Tuesday.

https://www.snowcountry.eu/salomon-mtn-pure.html
    Any issues with getting charged extra due to currency conversion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Kuluar isn’t really new tech, just a new combination of tried and true ATK tech. It’s the Crest toe (also shared on several models) and the Trofeo heel but on the Crest adjusting track. Basically all old componentry, just in a new package.

My card/bank (Capital One) was pretty reasonable. I think it was an extra 2 or 3 dollars in conversion cost on a $200 order.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Any issues with getting charged extra due to currency conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by Pins and Skins View Post
    My card/bank (Capital One) was pretty reasonable. I think it was an extra 2 or 3 dollars in conversion cost on a $200 order.
    Sweet. Pulled the trigger on some MTNs been wanting to try them for a while. Charge is still pending but the conversion looks spot on. Thanks for the heads up!

well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Is something like a plum guide good enough for hard skiing? Have had tectons or sth2 cast on all my skis but now that I’m actually in a place with mountains I wanna get a more dedicated touring setup. Reason I say hard skiing is because I ski fast and I’m also 6’3” 190

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by old mexico View Post
    Is something like a plum guide good enough for hard skiing? Have had tectons or sth2 cast on all my skis but now that I’m actually in a place with mountains I wanna get a more dedicated touring setup. Reason I say hard skiing is because I ski fast and I’m also 6’3” 190

Yes

Nice! When you get the order confirmation, make sure to double check the shipping address. Their system cut off the street name in my address...but I emailed their helpline and they got it corrected asap. Those Dutchies are efficient!

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Sweet. Pulled the trigger on some MTNs been wanting to try them for a while. Charge is still pending but the conversion looks spot on. Thanks for the heads up!

Something like the Plum Yak will sort you out. Strongest toe clamps (per Wildsnow) and super wide mounting patten.

https://cripplecreekbc.com/collectio...g-with-brake-1

I’ve had the best luck with plums out of all pin bindings I’ve used so far, but that’s mostly in comparison to dynafits and not any of the newer super pin bindings from recent years. Simple, all metal, and a strong toe. I’ll be curious to see how the MTN compares

I hear alot of good things about the mtn or backland bindings (I think they’re the same) but I have alot of used skis with dynafit holes so the plum would be ideal.

I appreciate the feedback, think I will pull the trigger