FS: NIP Dynafit Hoji Free 130

New in box, Unmolded. my foot was too wide for the shell. Happy to ship at buyers expense. Pickup in Spokane, WA also an option. Not dirt cheap but better than the shop!

SIZE: 28.5
    MSRP: $899
    Asking: $640

DESCRIPTION
    The Hoji Free uses a combination of Grilamid and Fiberglass to give the boot a progressive 130 flex similar to an alpine boot. The Hoji ultra lock strap gives you the ability to quickly change from walk mode to tour mode in the matter of seconds. The final addition to the Hoji free is the added spoiler that can be removed to change the forward lean from 17 degrees to 11 degrees.

The Hoji free has also been updated with a slightly narrower last of 102mm versus the Hoji pro's 103 mm last. With this update Dynafit added the All new Hoji free liner. This will be an exclusive liner for the Hoji free and features a Liner and footbed designed by the experts at Sidas.

As with all of Dynafits touring boots, the Hoji free features a Pomoca rubber sole to allow any skier to travel over mixed terrain with ease. Whether it is rock, snow, or ice the Hoji Free will stick to any condition you step your boot onto.

Quiver-of-one freeride touring boot for the hard charger
    Singular lever for quick transition between ski and walk mode
    130 flex for powerful downhill performance
    Last of 102mm for wider fit
    55 degree cuff rotation with Custom Light liner for good range of motion while touring
    11 degree forward lean
    Pomoca sole and Grilamid shell with Glass Fibers for good traction and durable design
    UN EN ISO 9523 compatible (for both tech and alpine bindings)

Specs Product Details
    Weight 1500g (27.5)
    Flex 130
    Last Width 102mm
    Material Grilamid
    Forward Lean 11 degrees
    Cuff Articulation 55 degrees
    Sole Pomoca
    Buckles 3 Buckles with Power Strap
    Binding Compatibility Tech, AT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAG.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	389388  

Bump for opening day in CA!

PM sent

Still Available

Do you happen to know if these are compatible with the Beast bindings? The earlier Hojis were not but they also had a blunt nose if memory serves.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    Do you happen to know if these are compatible with the Beast bindings? The earlier Hojis were not but they also had a blunt nose if memory serves.

The Hoji Free, not to be confused with Hoji Tour, is compatible with all AT bindings, Shift and Beast 14 included.

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post

Iím pretty sure you still need to run the horseshoe on the heel though. I believe it has a different heel insert than the Beast/Khion boot where you didnít have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wantriot View Post
    The Hoji Free, not to be confused with Hoji Tour, is compatible with all AT bindings, Shift and Beast 14 included.
    This is helpful to know, thank you!