WTB: Lightish Touring Boot

Hi all,

Have been touring in a pair of Tecnica Cochise 120s, size 26.5, and am looking for something lighter.

I have tried on Vulcans in the past and liked the fit, but am open to anything similarly light yet stiff (Zero Gs, etc).

I have a good bootfitter that I can make many shells work with, so mainly just looking for something light yet stiff in a 26.5 or 27 depending on the boot. Would like to keep it around 1500 grams or less, and under $200 if possible (I don't mind if they've been used quite a bit).

Thanks!

Bumping this. Also searching for some technica zero g guide in a 26.5

I have a pair of Lupo AX 115 in a 26.5, skied less then 5-6 days. stock liner never used
    $200+ship

Anyone have anything else?

I have new in the box Zero G Guides (the green ones) in 26.5 for $300 shipped (to most places)
    Last edited by TrueNorth; 10-18-2021 at 07:35 AM.

bumping, anyone have anything cheap and light? Would consider 26.5 or 27.5 depending on shell. The cheaper the better.

Considering moving from my Cochise to a true alpine boot and a true touring boot.

Could workout a deal on https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...t-Hoji-PX-26-5 if boot is interesting but the price is too high.

Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    Could workout a deal on https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...t-Hoji-PX-26-5 if boot is interesting but the price is too high.
    What is the deal on the hoji px vs the standard hoji pro tour? Different flex?

Quote Originally Posted by dub2 View Post
    What is the deal on the hoji px vs the standard hoji pro tour? Different flex?
    From a cripplecreakbc Post

With the Use of Pebex versus a the Grilamid in the Pro Tour, the Hoji PX has a much more pliable build and can be molded to any shape foot. The Pebax allows for a slightly softer flex from the Grilamid, but still is stiff enough to ski hard day in day out
    Px is also a bit cheaper MSRP. One of mine weighs 1352g on the scale with stock liner + footbed.