Dalbello Junior Boot replacement toe pad

Anyone know where I can find a pair? Anyone work in a shop that has them?

See pics below, daughter's new to her boots could use replacement toes (they're not completely worn through but...).

Having a hard time finding replacements. Any help is appreciated. I don't think these are size specific but in case they are, her boots are 21.5 with a BSL of 259.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20211013_225812171.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	388960Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20211013_225824519.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	388961
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Reach out the Buthaflake!

The pads are fine, and you can't replace the hacked up white plastic on the toe lug . . . I would try to smooth it out with a razor blade maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    The pads are fine, and you can't replace the hacked up white plastic on the toe lug . . . I would try to smooth it out with a razor blade maybe.
    Well, the shop guy said they weren't. I don't think the picture shows how worn they are.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I’ve had luck calling the rep directly…can you get their number? Otherwise Surefoot has sometimes had them and I’ve had luck on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Well, the shop guy said they weren't. I don't think the picture shows how worn they are.
    Try contacting MDV directly.
    112 Etna Road
    Lebanon, NH 03766
    P: +1 6032980314
    F: +1 6032986134
    Email: info@mdv-usa.com

I fired off an email many days ago, no response. Any other options? Anyone work in a shop and has these around? I'm not looking for a freebie, I'll happily pay for them. Or is it normal for response time to take forever and I should just sit tight.

Seems like if you make a product with a designed replaceable part because that part sees some wear, then finding those replacement parts should be easy, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I fired off an email many days ago, no response. Any other options? Anyone work in a shop and has these around? I'm not looking for a freebie, I'll happily pay for them. Or is it normal for response time to take forever and I should just sit tight.

Seems like if you make a product with a designed replaceable part because that part sees some wear, then finding those replacement parts should be easy, no?
    Try the phone, they probably get hundreds of questions/requests on that email address a day. I work for a big retailer and getting replacement soles for any boots that aren't in the current lineup is hit or miss at best even when you know exactly who to ask. Sometimes they have them, sometimes not, sometimes they think they have them but can't find them, etc.

Im going to MDV in Nh on Friday to get a couple things. Send me a pm with the info and a pic and I’ll get the parts you need.

Thanks! PM sent.

HUDGE props to SoVT Joey! Picked up a set of pads and mailed them to me on his dime. You rock, mang!