Feeler: Grizzlycorn Alpha Sticks

I can't believe I'm doing this but I guess I've reached such a giga alpha status through so many years of owning these sexual beasts that I feel it's now time to pass them along to the next mag in need. Behold a one of a kind ski from the anals of ON3P history: the extra stiff Grizzlycorn Vicik. I purchased these rocket ships brand new from ON3P back in their humble beginnings in a garage somewhere. Scott laid them up with some extra glass so they're stiff enough to plow clean through some dentist without flapping a tip. Are they light? Fuck no. Do they have fancy RES? No because they don't need to turn. I don't even know the dimensions because they're underground as fuck, but they're 186cm long and 105 underfoot. Don't be fooled into thinking these are the simped out version of the Vicik seen in later years.

While we're on the topic of graphics - these are the limited first run of Grizzycorn graphics, fresh out of ON3P's "worst graphic ever" contest. They were so goddamn hot they kept making them, but they don't look like this anymore. Have I been approached by flocks of women squirming over the majesty of the topsheets? Nope. Have they been called "kinda gay" by a random stranger on the lift? You bet.

So you're probably thinking "what type of bear trap clamp is needed to hold this sheer force of nature on your foot?" Well the answer is of course the most bomber binding of them all: the OG gold FKS 185. This is maybe the cleanest pair of original gold FKS's in existence. Din strictly set to 18. Mounted only once on the line for a 316 BSL.

I'll shut the fuck up now but these are a special ski. A few base repairs and a bit of topsheet chipping, but the chips have been that way since early on and haven't gotten any worse. I have no idea how to put a price on these, but I'll start the bidding off at $10,000 or $200.69 plus a handful of cured meats for the skis or $330.69 + meats for skis and bindings (please feel free to weigh in on price I honestly have no idea)

Preference for sale goes to the awkward high school kid who spends too much time on the internet because he's afraid of real people. These skis will turn things around for you as they did for me, just be patient and go skiing a lot.

Will add more photos in a sec from my phone since the computer seems to fuck them up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0067.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	388941  
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

I will take these in a heart beat and ski them bell to bell in spankys while crying about my high school experience and listening to T swift.

That work?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    I will take these in a heart beat and ski them bell to bell in spankys while crying about my high school experience and listening to T swift.

That work?
    Depends which era of T swift. I was more of a Sum 41 guy

If Mr. Pretzel doesn’t want these, I would for sure take them. Been wanting to ski Grizzlycorns ever since the worst topsheet ever contest.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

That is, without question, the hottest topsheet of all time.

I’m in line!!!!

Ok. Just glad to bounce back for a peek and see these are sold. My faith in TGR remains strong.
    Uno mas

got dam hot stix

I've got these Grizzlycorns in the Caylor and would be hard pressed to think of another thing I would grab first if my house caught on fire. I only hope whomever buys them, skis them.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow you may be in Utah...

My supergoats with the grizzlycorn tip sheet always get compliments. Wish they had had the base at the time….

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by TNThor View Post
    I've got these Grizzlycorns in the Caylor and would be hard pressed to think of another thing I would grab first if my house caught on fire. I only hope whomever buys them, skis them.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Yup these need to be skied. I’ve skied them a lot over the years but find myself reaching for them less these days and don’t want to keep them just for the sake of having them (though it’s hard not to)

I realize I forgot to post a photo of the epicness that is the bases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice

I'll get in line at the risk of being shot by my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by stec06 View Post
    twould be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by stec06 View Post
    The bullet would simply bounce off

PENDING to mr pretzel for the skis only (he's gonna put forza 2.0 pivots on them which I am 1000% in support of) so if anyone wants the bindings let me know

Forza 2.0's....He's going to be so hawt that he'll burst into flames kinda like Nick Cage in that movie where he.......would burst into flames

jesus, my wife got pregnant just looking at the bases. Plz delete when sold I can't afford it

Quote Originally Posted by motogreg View Post
    jesus, my wife got pregnant just looking at the bases. Plz delete when sold I can't afford it
    Yes hucking anything under the lift and revealing the bases runs the risk of impregnating everybody riding up (men included)

Bump for use of “Simped out”

These or pillow fight topsheet?
    If you ever ask yourself that question in the morning, smile because you've won.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

oh dear lord i want these so bad make it stop

I might create a love triangle situation and only sell these when dub2 sells me his steeples