Gear for Kooks: Speed Radicals, Pivot 12s, Line Supernatural 108s w/ Warden 13

Here's the deal: I get rid of stuff out of my garage. You get gear. Some mag gets to go to Europe.

A cut of each item sold will go to: https://www.gofundme.com/f/stoke-dreams which sends mags to BBI-Europe. Intro to this from Buster here: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-K00ks-to-Yurp. How much is specified in each item.

Photos to follow.

- SOLD: Speed Radicals with leashes. $200 shipped CONUS. 20% to k00ks. Heel towers replace ~30 days ago under Dynafit warranty (e.g. they are the reinforced radical heels, not earlier versions). Includes all screws, anti-rotation bits, and crampon hooks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6150.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	737.2 KB 
ID:	388981

- SOLD: Pivot 12s. $120 shipped CONUS. 20% to k00ks. Not GW. Around 60 days on these. Silver. Yes they have scratches. No they probably wont kill you.

Name:	IMG_6145.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	702.8 KB 
ID:	388982

- 186 Supernaturals 108 with orange Warden 13s (115mm). 100% to k00ks after shipping. Willing to split. Skis have scratches and have been skied a bunch. No big base work, edges all in OK shape. Ideal for work skis or low-tide days. Clamps are in very good shape. These were given to me by another mag, hence the 100% donation. Bidding on skis starts at $50. Bidding on clamps starts at $80. Or bid on the set. Winning bid in thread as of midnight MST 10/20 wins. (IDGAF if this is against GS rules, this is for k00ks.)

Name:	IMG_6142.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	685.5 KB 
ID:	388983

Name:	IMG_6144.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	881.2 KB 
ID:	388984

Pickup available and appreciated in Front Range. Anything I save on shipping goes to k00ks.

And, per Norseman: "I reserve the right to politely say fuck you to lurkers, snipes, and dweebs."
    Last edited by doebedoe; 10-14-2021 at 12:11 PM.

In for those radicals

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

All fine and dandy, except it's daylight time and not standard time right now...

I'll get ya photos up here later tonight. Thanks for the interest. Now go donate to sending more k00ks to Euroland.

I'm in for the Pivots if it all falls through.

Also pitched in an admittedly paltry amount. The only thing I ask in return is that whoever goes posts nekkid pics of all the euro skanks he bangs...unless its a chick that goes, in which case she can just post all of her compromising selfies. JUST HAD A THOUGHT...nekkid selfies can be part of the judging for all the chicks who want enter to go.

Photos added bump. Forum being a bitch about more photos (of base condition.) I'll get up soonish.

Dibs on the Wardens

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow you may be in Utah...

Quote Originally Posted by TNThor View Post
    Dibs on the Wardens

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    No. You bid the minimum price for them via PM-- $80. Read the post. If they go that low to someone who has been here for 10 years just to hunt GS deals -- I'll just sell them locally and donate even more $ to k00ks.

Texted

Update -- Wardens no longer available. Going back to the mag that donated them (and a pair of boots that kept a good friend and ski fiend skiing through his being broken last spring.)

Only thing left are the skis if someone wants them. Name your price pickup or shipped. They aren't worth a ton but decent skis for early season.

Base photos of the lines here: https://imgur.com/a/vTYe39b. They could use a grind for sure but would come out in decent shape.

PM’d about sticks

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums