FS: Dynafit Radical FT 1.0 (12 din)

Not really using these anymore so I figured I'd pass them along to someone who will. Used maybe 20 times over the years - they were sort of a spare pair that I occasionally used to tour on my Bibbys so they're in excellent condition. Brakes are tweaked out to ~118. Include stabilizer plate thingys (never used these) and crampon hooks.

One caveat is that I only have machine screws for these - I do not have the original wood screw set. I was using these with a pair of inserts so you may have to source some screws. Skimo has them cheap - it'd be 8x pan head torx for heels and 8x 19mm torx for toes which comes out to $6 total.

How does SOLD sound? I have no idea how to price these so please call in the price police if I'm way off. Located in Carbondale, CO but happy to ship for an extra $10-15
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0065.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	388914  
    Last edited by Wes Mantooth; 10-15-2021 at 07:35 AM. Reason: sold
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Bump - open to offers on these I wasn't sure how to price them. I'm also happy to order the screws if that makes things easier
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

PM sent!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.