WTS: Yakima HD Bar Setup

Looking to sell my crossbar setup, just wound up going with another option. Perfect setup for camper shells, just need the rails & landing pads in addition.

Items Included:
    Yakima 55” HD Bars ($300 Retail)Yakima Skyline Towers ($235 Retail)Yakima HD Bar SL Adapters ($30 retail)Yakima SKS Lock Cores 4 Pack ($60 retail)

SOLD

Also have the Yakima Landing Pads to Mount to a Gen 5 Outback.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3B7D2857-C6BE-4F29-B407-067EEA5C9418.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	579.1 KB 
ID:	388789
    Last edited by paschta; 11-03-2021 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Price drop

How much thigh gap did the mounts and towers give your lady Outback? Running the rail grab hack and round bars on mine, have the landing pads in the garage but worry that my box will suddenly get a thigh gap and my Subie will look too good to stay with me (fit in my garage). My round bars finally caught the rusts and need to be replaced, but I could be persuaded to go HD if you have any good info in your rack/roof gap.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    How much thigh gap did the mounts and towers give your lady Outback? Running the rail grab hack and round bars on mine, have the landing pads in the garage but worry that my box will suddenly get a thigh gap and my Subie will look too good to stay with me (fit in my garage). My round bars finally caught the rusts and need to be replaced, but I could be persuaded to go HD if you have any good info in your rack/roof gap.
    Shoot I do not have the exacts from when I had them on. Got a prinsu rack on now so I cannot really measure. Got some pics and I thought I recall reading that this setup was ~5" from the roofline if I recall. Will look for that info!

Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    I have this kind of setup on my gen 4 outback. Raises the bars quite a bit which I did intentionally so the open hatch wouldn't hit the box. But doesn't fit in my garage and probably worse mpg.
    So I just take it off when not in use.
    The landing pad thing is so good for easy on and off.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Bump, willing to part out items.

Bump, price dropped & shipping included

Bump