Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 88
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,250

    A Question For Any Truck Drivers Or Others

    I see on the front wheels of tractors conical lug nuts, coming to a sharp point, about 5” long. Purpose?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    224
    Shredding the tires of ones adversaries.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    2,583
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    I see on the front wheels of tractors conical lug nuts, coming to a sharp point, about 5” long. Purpose?
    https://www.rafilawgroup.com/blog/20...%20intentional.



    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    8,689

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    6,371
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Posts
    1,979
    Primarily dickwaving. They're just pop-ons. But they make you pay attention, and that's always a good thing.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    3,881
    I believe the technical term is 'maximum carnage'

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    9,912
    Dong enhancers.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,164
    I'm just here to register my disappointment with this thread. When I read the title, I thought this might be about hookers at truck stops.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    25,468
    I used to have the odd beer with an owner-operator trucker and he told me they have all that chrome displayed up on the walls in the restaurant of truck stops ( he mentioned Jubitz in Oregon )

    So when a trucker has money burning hole in his pocket so he will stop for food, an oil change, fuel, buy the chrome and it will all be instaled on the truck ready to go when he is
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    9,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I'm just here to register my disappointment with this thread. When I read the title, I thought this might be about hookers at truck stops.
    Ahem...I believe the proper nomenclature is "lot lizard".

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I'm just here to register my disappointment with this thread. When I read the title, I thought this might be about hookers at truck stops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Ahem...I believe the proper nomenclature is "lot lizard".
    Gentlemen, please, it's "friends of the road".
    I still call it The Jake.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moose, Iowa
    Posts
    7,149
    Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    Primarily dickwaving. They're just pop-ons. But they make you pay attention, and that's always a good thing.
    Dick waving for sure. Lots of that in the trucking world. For a lot of guys the dick swing is more important than profits.

    Yesterday this beast came to our facility and parked next to my door to unload. Pretty damned cool. I've seen it on the road as well. Looks like it is all decked out inside as well but I didn't want to bother her as she was on the phone so just gave her the #lgbt ally thumbs up. Takes some courage to drive that thing around.

    https://www.freightwaves.com/news/hi...e-themed-truck

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emosy9AVoAAQ-HZ.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	676.1 KB 
ID:	388754

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,164
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Gentlemen, please, it's "friends of the road".
    Noted.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    25,468
    If they really wana be cool wouldn't they just buy some Arterxy ?

    but seriously they spend their lives on the road in these trucks
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Dick waving for sure. Lots of that in the trucking world. For a lot of guys the dick swing is more important than profits.

    Yesterday this beast came to our facility and parked next to my door to unload. Pretty damned cool. I've seen it on the road as well. Looks like it is all decked out inside as well but I didn't want to bother her as she was on the phone so just gave her the #lgbt ally thumbs up. Takes some courage to drive that thing around.

    https://www.freightwaves.com/news/hi...e-themed-truck

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emosy9AVoAAQ-HZ.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	676.1 KB 
ID:	388754
    What does an lgbt thumbs up look like? Is it different from a normal thumbs up?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moose, Iowa
    Posts
    7,149
    Just don't use all three thumbs and you'll be fine.

    Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    What does an lgbt thumbs up look like? Is it different from a normal thumbs up?
    Looks the same, smells different.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,843
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Looks the same, smells different.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clap.gif 
Views:	86 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	388812
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    224
    Why does it smell different?

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,964
    Name:  B1246D73-8391-4BDC-9AFE-0E154B0C7CAB.jpeg
Views: 409
Size:  36.9 KB

    Related: these ^^ are a quick way to know if you’ve got a problem with your nuts.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Posts
    1,979
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Name:  B1246D73-8391-4BDC-9AFE-0E154B0C7CAB.jpeg
Views: 409
Size:  36.9 KB

    Related: these ^^ are a quick way to know if you’ve got a problem with your nuts.
    I usually leave it up to my urologist.

    And I'm still using torque stripes.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    25,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    What does an lgbt thumbs up look like? Is it different from a normal thumbs up?
    duno what gets waved but I'm going to bet not a lot of dick waving here ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    Why does it smell different?
    Pull up a chair son.


    Ya see, when you have 2 girls who love each other they tend to use fingers and thumbs to stimulate their sexual organs. This is due to the fact that neither of them have a penis.

    When a man and a women love each other, sometimes, if the man is open to it, the woman may insert her fingers or thumb into his anus. Or simply choose to not penetrate the man at all.

    Therefore, lesbian thumbs will have a scent of vagina and straight women’s thumbs will either smell like poo or nothing at all.

    Hope that helps.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    13,670
    We may need pics to fully explain this

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •