Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A New Ride

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I was about to respond and say I know you can get a conversion kit but had no idea on the cost, $2K isnt that bad really. I wouldnt think seaweed would be great for it, but I would think it would clog up pretty easy. Man you could get SHALLOW with one of those on a skiff
    30% reduction in power. Would make my 40 more like a 25. Nope.
    Would be cool though. Maybe I'll just carry some oars.

A New Ride

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    30% reduction in power. Would make my 40 more like a 25.
    Upgrade to a 115. Power same as a 75. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    that old hyde had some miles n mojo

time to start another collection of such
    stopped by the hog shop in steamboat n put a fluff n buff on the hog to keep it going
    i see a skiff in my future
    although the details of how are still a blurry vision
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Sweet picture Dibs! I haven't seen that one, but I know exactly where it is. Yea the old girl had some serious river miles on her. We counted the rivers that boat has been on (or at least tried to remember them all and it is in the serious double digits. We sold our skiff in the Keys, some moron offered us double what we paid for her. Now I too have skiff aspirations! I will keep an eye out for the Hog in its new shiny glory next summer!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Sweet picture Dibs! I haven't seen that one, but I know exactly where it is. Yea the old girl had some serious river miles on her. We counted the rivers that boat has been on (or at least tried to remember them all and it is in the serious double digits. We sold our skiff in the Keys, some moron offered us double what we paid for her. Now I too have skiff aspirations! I will keep an eye out for the Hog in its new shiny glory next summer!
    I'm looking for a pram 8-10ft. Loading the old yellowstone drifter solo is a challenge.

Seaweed and impellers are gonna drive ya crazy.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    isnt that front seat gonna git in the way of full send from elevation potential?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno