Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,562

    Fs or trade: P15 forward

    Title is supposed to say ďforzaĒ. Sorry.

    Pretty new. Less than 5 days for sure. Sick of changing boots so moving to a single pair, which arenít compatible. 120 brakes. Price police but if I sell, Iím thinking $175 to $200. Iím going to sit on them until 10/17 to see if someone wants to trade first.

    Exactly like this:

    https://www.backcountry.com/look-piv...0aArocEALw_wcB

    Would trade for a binding that is compatible with touring soles. Would even consider a tech binding. But, if alpine something like a jester or sth 16 is preferred. Trades should be fair in value as well in my opinion.

    Lemme know what ya got!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by justcuz; 10-10-2021 at 06:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    662
    I'm interested if you decide to sell and list your asking price.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    I'm interested if you decide to sell and list your asking price.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Will list a price but Iím going to sit on em for a few days to see if we get a trader. Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    662
    PM on the way

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Winthrop, WA.
    Posts
    1,065
    PM coming your direction

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Mid-tomahawk
    Posts
    1,383
    I've got a pair of Warden 13s in good shape that I'd trade.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    20
    I have a brand new pair of STH2 13ís WTR with 115mm in orange if you have any interest.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    110
    Got a pair of 1982 Marker somethings Iíll trade you. Should be safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    406
    Bnib sth2 16 w/120 brakes would trade.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Park City
    Posts
    4,195
    New kingpin 13ísÖ..


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by FortySixMac View Post
    Got a pair of 1982 Marker somethings Iíll trade you. Should be safe.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yes. This is what Iíve been holding out for.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    398
    I too have a pair of sth2 wtr 13s that Iíd trade. Brand new/ unused. Black/gray

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Grandma's Basement
    Posts
    464
    Im confused here - its a new Forza P15, which should be compatible with GW soles, but you want an STH which is WTR.. but no manufacturer makes a WTR specific boot anymore.

    So what am I missing...

    I've got a pair of pretty fresh Jesters Sole IDs if you're fixing to trade - which have the MNC compatibility.
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Mid-tomahawk
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    Im confused here - its a new Forza P15, which should be compatible with GW soles, but you want an STH which is WTR.. but no manufacturer makes a WTR specific boot anymore.

    So what am I missing...

    I've got a pair of pretty fresh Jesters Sole IDs if you're fixing to trade - which have the MNC compatibility.
    STH goes MNC this year. I assume he's talking about wanting the new ones? Because yeah, before this year they're not compatible with rubber AT soles either.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    STH goes MNC this year. I assume he's talking about wanting the new ones? Because yeah, before this year they're not compatible with rubber AT soles either.
    Correct. Not interested in any wtr or gripwalk binding.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wasatch Back: 7000'
    Posts
    11,518
    There are new 16 DIN Jester demos on bay for $150
    ďA society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.Ē
    ― Milton Friedman

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,562
    Thanks Sp!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,562
    Deal is done. All set everyone! Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •