Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 63
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,330
    Quote Originally Posted by brundo View Post
    Nice. Let's meet up when the snow flies
    I'll be up there most weekends.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    outer spokanistan
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by brundo View Post
    Schweitzer, silver .... Where do you get a pass?
    .

    you're an idiot,
    right?

    .
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    outer spokanistan
    Posts
    430
    .
    sorry, i take it back,
    you bought a pass

    i set my drink down somewhere
    .
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    3,592
    This shindig is on the calendar. Might be tight to make it both days but I’ll try.
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    The world needs more Donnely and less Stainless.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    I don’t have any MFrees but can I bring my Soul7s? They’re only the greatest ski ever made.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,330
    Soul7 usage is encouraged.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    I don’t have any MFrees but can I bring my Soul7s? They’re only the greatest ski ever made.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Soul7 usage is encouraged.
    The pinnacle of design and performance or so I've heard...

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,330
    Some Schweitzer stoke.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191222_115625722.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	698.4 KB 
ID:	388369
    Norseman
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200209_125950405.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	856.5 KB 
ID:	388370
    Colburn Lake Ski Area
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200310_130945711.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	388371
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200310_130948566.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	388372
    Some of my favorite trees.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210308_084529781_HDR.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	388373
    Can we get 20 pairs in one place?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210308_093250129_HDR.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	908.1 KB 
ID:	388374
    Sunny Chalk
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200310_104034778.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	388375
    Grey Chalk
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200111_092758181.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	994.4 KB 
ID:	388376
    Grey Pow

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    24,853
    Is this the TAFKALWSI?
    Are DPS allowed without a valid ADA card?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Is this the TAFKALWSI?
    It just rolls off the tongue


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Are DPS allowed without a valid ADA card?
    All are welcome, particularly those who roll 200cm Lotus.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    It just rolls off the tongue


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I'm a Schweitzer boy
    Schweitzer
    Boy
    Invitational
    Last edited by jackattack; 10-09-2021 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    The world needs more Donnely and less Stainless.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,082
    Haha that’s little more succinct, but given that LVS has only skied there for the last 2 seasons I’m not sure the OG Schwiz contingent would approve of the nickname.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    24,853
    Oh c'mon taf-kal-wizzy.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2
    I live in Spokane and ski Silver. Would be great to ski with some of you guys!

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    2,188
    Ski ya there. Great mtb round them parts and mediocre skiing from what I hear.

    PS Mfrees suck.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,754
    ^^^shots fired

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,082
    Hahahahah, *grabs popcorn*


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,330
    Quote Originally Posted by sgirard View Post
    I live in Spokane and ski Silver. Would be great to ski with some of you guys!
    Looking forward to skiing with you as well!

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ski-attle
    Posts
    2,208
    Hey there is a chance I will be there for this with a group of friends. Definitely for the Schweitzer Day. It would be fun to ski/meet up with y’all.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,330
    Quote Originally Posted by divegirl View Post
    Hey there is a chance I will be there for this with a group of friends. Definitely for the Schweitzer Day. It would be fun to ski/meet up with y’all.
    Love to show you around the hill, lots of hidden little gems that don't reveal themselves at first glance.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Some Schweitzer stoke.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191222_115625722.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	698.4 KB 
ID:	388369
    Norseman
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200209_125950405.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	856.5 KB 
ID:	388370
    Colburn Lake Ski Area
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200310_130945711.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	388371
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200310_130948566.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	388372
    Some of my favorite trees.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210308_084529781_HDR.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	388373
    Can we get 20 pairs in one place?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210308_093250129_HDR.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	908.1 KB 
ID:	388374
    Sunny Chalk
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200310_104034778.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	388375
    Grey Chalk
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200111_092758181.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	994.4 KB 
ID:	388376
    Grey Pow
    Fuck I miss Schweitzer. Rip slow ghost

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,082

    Feb 26/27 - INW mag ski together

    White on the ski cams BUMP!!

    Little bit of Schwiz love.

    MrsSL
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3515.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	481.1 KB 
ID:	389020

    @LVS Troning through the white room
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2800.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	211.2 KB 
ID:	389021




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,330
    That was a super fun day, hoping we have a lot of days like that this winter.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    24,853
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    That was a super fun day, hoping we have a lot of days like that this winter.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/14/weath...021/index.html
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •