Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 231
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    50
    How far up the mountain did it rain at Schweitzer today?

    Had been planning to visit this Sat/Sun with my lady, until the snow level rose higher than initially predicted.. not too sure what to do now. Think there's any chance the off-piste will be okay by Saturday?

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    8,897
    Quote Originally Posted by hbfs View Post
    How far up the mountain did it rain at Schweitzer today?

    Had been planning to visit this Sat/Sun with my lady, until the snow level rose higher than initially predicted.. not too sure what to do now. Think there's any chance the off-piste will be okay by Saturday?
    Wrong thread jong. There is a current all things INW local thread for that. This is for the *meat up.
    But, yeah the rain was real erry where.

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...and-PNW-thread

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Under a bridge in YakTown waiting for the shuttle to Nachos
    Posts
    827
    TAFKLVS - Silver and Schweitzer (Sat/Sun)
    2FUNKY - both days both places
    steveski - both days
    SkiLyft - both days
    ntblanks - both days
    Slackey- both days
    Thefortrees - both days
    NW_SKIER- both days
    nwags41 - both days.
    Puma - Silver (Skiing Thursday and Friday too at Schweitzer. Turner and Lookout could be subbed at game time for 1 of the Schweitzer days)
    Patarero - both days (+/- wife [pending MRI, she was trickin' too hard])

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Wrong thread jong. There is a current all things INW local thread for that. This is for the *meat up.
    But, yeah the rain was real erry where.

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...and-PNW-thread
    Hah, I am jong. Thanks for the link.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Last Best City in the Last Best Place
    Posts
    5,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Likely in. Silver only, but would be up for Lookout on Friday. I see they run a Mon-Fri special, 50% off tickets of you show a pass from any other mountain.

    Puma, I'll let you know if that becomes my plan.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    That's good info, thanks. I might try to make this gathering, and if I do I'll be skiing Lookout on Friday.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    seatown
    Posts
    3,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Patarero View Post
    TAFKLVS - Silver and Schweitzer (Sat/Sun)
    2FUNKY - both days both places
    steveski - both days
    SkiLyft - both days
    ntblanks - both days
    Slackey- both days
    Thefortrees - both days
    NW_SKIER- both days
    nwags41 - both days.
    Puma - Silver (Skiing Thursday and Friday too at Schweitzer. Turner and Lookout could be subbed at game time for 1 of the Schweitzer days)
    Patarero - both days (+/- wife [pending MRI, she was trickin' too hard])
    shroom - both days
    let us be blessed again

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    let us be blessed again
    Long term forecast shows I only need to bring my pow sticks so I think we are good to go

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,348
    ^^ gunna laugh if the Mfree day is cancelled in honor of taking our pow sticks for the day!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    2,380
    The mfree boiz look so cute together

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    The mfree boiz look so cute together
    You'll be skiing some and wearing a black vest before you know it.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,543
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    ^^ gunna laugh if the Mfree day is cancelled in honor of taking our pow sticks for the day!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I've skied some 20" days on them at Schweitzer and had a great time.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    You'll be skiing some and wearing a black vest before you know it.
    Halfway there, been rocking the whatvest All season…

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    8,897
    BVC for Lyfe!

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Southside of heaven
    Posts
    3,144
    Trying to swing logistics for a Sunday appearance at the little ski hill in Sandpoint.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,229
    I may have posted earlier about using Indy Pass at Silver. Unless I'm reading wrong, it appears that Silver has the Indy Pass blacked out for Weekends and Holidays.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    seatown
    Posts
    3,738

    Feb 26/27 - INW mag ski together

    in the case anyone is in the bed of BBI gear, cross-posting from the euro thread below. we’re taking orders through the end of Jan.

    Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    i’m in for 3/9 - 3/17, stoked. my wife got some swag together based on the gnarnicorn - beanies design beanies/patches/shirts/stickers, there are minimum’s to meet on each item, so i’ll follow up here if we get to tha my point. i will bring some stickers for sure. google form here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v10.../edit#settings

    Attachment 396300



    Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    i owe this a bump and a bit more detail.


    we are still trying to hit minimum orders on beanies and shirts; need a minimum of 12 beanies and 24 shirts. we’ll get there on beanies but it’s not looking like we’ll hit minimum on the shirts by wide margin and have less flexibility to do so unfortunately. i also don't think we'll get to the minimum orders on the red/blue BBI design but will get to minimums on the euro design. so i think consolidating to the euro design is the play.

    not stated previously, we’re pretty flexible on sourcing colors for beanies (i don’t have a good reference to provide) so if you want a color not shown leave a note and we’ll try to make it happen (shoot me a message if you’re having second thoughts).

    we’ll take orders until January 31st to have some time to request/collect payments and process/ship out orders

    i’m gettin my ski legs and gettin excited

    Attachment 400653

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    49
    Can't wait to ski with you K00Ks again I'm in, both days.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,348

    Feb 26/27 - INW mag ski together

    Is the great Ikonic destination of the north limiting ticket window sales on weekends?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,442
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Anyone skiing midweek the 28th and beyond? I have pass exchange days good for midweek
    If anyone is up to a Mon-Tue at Schweitzer I could make that, anyone?

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,889
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    If anyone is up to a Mon-Tue at Schweitzer I could make that, anyone?
    I plan to be at Schweitzer the 23rd and 24th...if that happens to work!

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,348

    Feb 26/27 - INW mag ski together

    As per usual Jackass blew away my expectations. Killer day out with @kopi and @2funky!!

    @kopi_red doing work!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2126.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	946.3 KB 
ID:	404597

    Stunner of a day
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2120.JPG 
Views:	132 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	404598


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,971
    Fun day at Jackass today skiing with the BVC. Moar skiing is on the menu for tomorrow.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,442
    Quote Originally Posted by puma View Post
    I plan to be at Schweitzer the 23rd and 24th...if that happens to work!
    It may. I'll keep an eye on the weather and stay in touch

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,348
    Stoked for this — extended weather forecast looking good so far!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Stoked for this — extended weather forecast looking good so far!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yeah dude I called it like three weeks ago, pow boards in the forecast for feb 26-27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •