Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    I've been doing rental 4days at Turner early Feb. with the hardboot kooks crew http://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/ for 4 years now. It is by far the best parkinglot party with your own private 2100vert ski lift right next to the rigs.
    https://youtu.be/FOBUWF8uefg
    https://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com...-stoke/page/4/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	272801437_10224421403634151_6770159804205147625_n.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	304.1 KB 
ID:	407889
    After our camio in the warren miller movie they booked every Thursday through the whole season so need to reserve February dates in Aug.- Sept.
    Couldn't join you mags this year for sure next.
    I am def in for a turner day or 2-4
    hillrental@skiturner.com
    https://skiturner.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skiturner.com.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	284.8 KB 
ID:	407886  
    Last edited by b0ardski; 03-01-2022 at 10:17 AM.
    embrace the gape
    and believe

made it back to the west side of the cascades with JTGoat after a long detour to white pass after yesterdays pass closures.

Can't thank the eastside crew enough for the gracious hospitality and on point local knowledge at both hills. pretty sure no pics exist but highlight for me was the 12+ mag simul ski gangbang of jackass or the shaft? so many rippers descending en mass was a sight to behold.

no worthy pics to share as others were doing a bang up job of playing photog but damn if I didn't get back in to the office today with that sublime glow of a weekend well spent.

Feb 26/27 - INW mag ski together

^ Gang bang down the shaft was pretty damn epic! Bet it looked super cool from the chair with all the snow spray and the sun beaming in the background.

was is a dynastar demo day? that's the most dynastars I've seen since the ussa freestyle events in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    pretty sure no pics exist but highlight for me was the 12+ mag simul ski gangbang of jackass or the shaft?
    All the meats — giving the beat down in shaft. That was fucking all time!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
    was is a dynastar demo day? that's the most dynastars I've seen since the ussa freestyle events in the 80s.
    No. All owned by different mags.

Sorry to post to this old thread, but a question to eastern washington\idaho mags.

The family is looking to take a trip over there. Never been in the area. Looking to rent a place. Would you recommend Couer d Alane, Sandpoint, or somewhere else? Priorities are for a decent dwelling not insanely far from amenities. (eating out, drinking out, coffee in the morning) The plan is to relax mostly, but lake swimming, hiking\exploring, and letting the dogs go crazy. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by puma View Post
    Sorry to post to this old thread, but a question to eastern washington\idaho mags.

The family is looking to take a trip over there. Never been in the area. Looking to rent a place. Would you recommend Couer d Alane, Sandpoint, or somewhere else? Priorities are for a decent dwelling not insanely far from amenities. (eating out, drinking out, coffee in the morning) The plan is to relax mostly, but lake swimming, hiking\exploring, and letting the dogs go crazy. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
    Best food and drink options are in CDA. Best hiking (in my opinion) is up north and Sandpoint or Priest Lake would be a better hub for that. Decent food/drink options in Sandpoint but not as many as CDA. Lots of other lakes to choose from around here too in addition to Pend Oreille and Lake CDA. Also, just a heads up, if you don’t rent a place with private access to the lake, many of the public beaches do not allow dogs off leash.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmiepoison View Post
    Best food and drink options are in CDA. Best hiking (in my opinion) is up north and Sandpoint or Priest Lake would be a better hub for that. Decent food/drink options in Sandpoint but not as many as CDA. Lots of other lakes to choose from around here too in addition to Pend Oreille and Lake CDA. Also, just a heads up, if you don’t rent a place with private access to the lake, many of the public beaches do not allow dogs off leash.
    Thank you so much for the beta. I'll leave this old thread alone now. We ended up hitting the Olympic National Park. Definately making our way out east in the future, so this will come in handy!