Shred-it from the Four Corners Region.

Here's some stuff that's not really been documented yet. The new Dark Hollow shots are the sections I worked on last season and the East Zion clips are trails that I designed and built with the help of many others to get it all done. The Page slick rock lines are in an area I've been visiting while passing through for around 4 years now and the Brown Dot slab in Flagstaff is a line I pieced together back in 2004.

My friends Simon and Jordan went up with myself in a motorhome back in August to get some video for my work, the next week we shot Brown Dot. All of this was done in 6 days. I hope ya dig!

dirtbag, not a dentist

Sweet! Cool to see the Page scenes. My aunt and uncle lived there, I started going there in around ‘91, and used to spend hours crawling around the slickrock with my Klein Adroit. Cool zone.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Nice!

Nice!

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Some of that slickrock was super rad. East Zion stuff looks worth checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Some of that slickrock was super rad. East Zion stuff looks worth checking out.
    Thanks. Phase two starts next spring at East Zion, it spans across a much larger area and has a lot more mileage. There's an upper upper loop that's already been constructed that will connect to everything after the next phase as well. Right now it's a very small system but there's enough to stay entertained for a few hours.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Sweet! Cool to see the Page scenes. My aunt and uncle lived there, I started going there in around ‘91, and used to spend hours crawling around the slickrock with my Klein Adroit. Cool zone.

It really is a great area. I guess a lot of Glen canyon is coming back with the current drought conditions.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Thanks. Phase two starts next spring at East Zion, it spans across a much larger area and has a lot more mileage. There's an upper upper loop that's already been constructed that will connect to everything after the next phase as well. Right now it's a very small system but there's enough to stay entertained for a few hours.
    Where is the East Zion Zone? Looked on TF and didn't see anything. I heard Kanab was getting new trails, is that the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    Where is the East Zion Zone? Looked on TF and didn't see anything. I heard Kanab was getting new trails, is that the same thing?
    It may be but I think there's another mesa area that's in the works near Kanab as well. The stuff we've been working on is right off the North Fork Road that runs from Hwy 9 up to the 14.

More on the East Zion Project here:

https://www.ksl.com/article/50168214...00k-utah-grant
    dirtbag, not a dentist

That's awesome. This spring my wife and I drove CO City to Panguitch and the 20-30 miles around the Coral Pinks had us stopping every few miles to stare at every possible rock ride. Dying to get back to there--and that big toilet bowl feature in Page. Thanks!

Nice!

Vid looks like a lot of fun. I wouldn't know where to turn without trees in the way!

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    That's awesome. This spring my wife and I drove CO City to Panguitch and the 20-30 miles around the Coral Pinks had us stopping every few miles to stare at every possible rock ride. Dying to get back to there--and that big toilet bowl feature in Page. Thanks!
    Driving up 89 from Kanab is so sick. I love that area. The slick rock in Page is insane if you look around a bit.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Nice!

Vid looks like a lot of fun. I wouldn't know where to turn without trees in the way!

Thanks. HA! You'd figure it out!!
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Sickter.