the most beautiful place in the whole wide world

Free for Seattle Area Pickup - old school trainers

older but fully functional cycling trainers. Fuck Zwift. Go old school and stare angrily at your garage wall.

Have both a free roller style (with wind resistance) and a fixed style (with magnetic resistance).

Both free for pickup. I'm in the Seattle area.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20211001_175616650.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	2.79 MB 
ID:	387530

Fixed trainer always makes me want to blow my brains out. I've been curious to try rollers and see if they make anything more interesting. I'll snag those and re-home them if I'm not using 'em.

Free for Seattle Area Pickup - old school trainers

^^ Do it!!

Rollers definitely make the time go differently, but won’t say easier. Much more engaging, but unless there is resistance isn’t a really hard workout, but a great way to work spend some z2 and low z3 time. With resistance I would do step tests upward of 400w for relatively short time periods. Also excellent to smooth out your pedal stroke and great for balance, you’ll be able to hold a much straighter line on road to singletrack IME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    Fixed trainer always makes me want to blow my brains out. I've been curious to try rollers and see if they make anything more interesting. I'll snag those and re-home them if I'm not using 'em.
    they are yours.

Funny story.... years ago I was riding these rollers in in the living room of a rental... I zoned out, slipped off, my rear wheel hit the ground effectively going about 19, 20 mph and jerked me forward, putting my shoulder through the drywall. The rollers are unscathed though +1 to everything VTskibum said...

Mount it to a mechanical bull mechanism. Extreeeeme trainer riding. Someone call Redbull.