Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Could build a house with all the bricks in that game. Only 79 points? Great D or were they playing outside in Venice Beach with Sydney Dean where the wind can move the ball 6-8”? Good win!
    Hey, Cavs put up 92!
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Hey, Cavs put up 92!
    Absolutely! On 81 shots shooting 40% and 15% from 3. Got the W with that? Woohoo!

Absolutely! On 81 shots shooting 40% and 15% from 3. Got the W with that? Woohoo!
    Well, we all can’t be Steph Curry now can we?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Well, we all can’t be Steph Curry now can we?
    I know, right?

Hey - I’ve read they’re having success playing their “tall guys” together (Mobley, Allen and Lauri). Will be fun to see in a few weeks when they play Dubs. Be just like old times!

I know, right?

Hey - I’ve read they’re having success playing their “tall guys” together (Mobley, Allen and Lauri). Will be fun to see in a few weeks when they play Dubs. Be just like old times!
    For sure, except this time around we won't have one big guy holding it all together.

Cavs have beat the Hawks, Nuggets and Clippers in their last 3 games, all playoff teams. It's super early, and will likely all go to shit soon, but its nice to see some promise again after wandering in the desert ever since Bron left.

Lakers lose to OKC, who were playing on a back to back. Lol…
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Lakers lose to OKC, who were playing on a back to back. Lol…
    Very satisfying. Did they play "I'm Coming Home" for Westbrook too?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Also satisfying are the new rules actually being applied. Sorry Harden, no more of your bullshit. https://twitter.com/NateDuncanNBA/st...593774082?s=20

Scroll down - there are several clips from last night. No more getting rewarded when not trying to actually score and just get fouled.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Very satisfying. Did they play "I'm Coming Home" for Westbrook too?
    McLovin’ it! Lakers blew 26 point lead and Westy had quad double with 10 TOs and a zesty bitch move after a closing steal and dunk by Bazeley.

Anybody else worried about the Celtics. Basically the sub pattern is like the playoffs, heavy minutes for starters. The young guys get dnp’s except for grant Williams. They will never develop or be worth anything this way. Jabari is shooting 100% but plays a couple minutes in 1st half and none in second. Schroeder is playing way better than smart who plays like trash for 3 quarters and then plays good defense for the last. Something is off With this team again

McLovin’ it! Lakers blew 26 point lead and Westy had quad double with 10 TOs and a zesty bitch move after a closing steal and dunk by Bazeley.
    Westbrick is such a whiner. I saw that highlight package and it too gave me great pleasure. lololakers

As for the Blazers; it's really fun to watch them in this new system. Seeing Nance Jr. and Nurk move and cut for dunks and lay-ups was great. So was some actual defense. Once they get this normalized, the up-and-down should subside.

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Anybody else worried about the Celtics. Basically the sub pattern is like the playoffs, heavy minutes for starters. The young guys get dnp’s except for grant Williams. They will never develop or be worth anything this way. Jabari is shooting 100% but plays a couple minutes in 1st half and none in second. Schroeder is playing way better than smart who plays like trash for 3 quarters and then plays good defense for the last. Something is off With this team again
    Yes, I am worried. They should be a killer defensive team and they're not. They should be a really hard to guard offensive team and they're not. Schroeder may be better than Pritchard or Nesmith but he's on a 1 year deal and shouldn't be getting 30 minutes when they get DNPs.

That said, Jabari is a sieve on D, which is why he doesn't and shouldn't get much court time.

It's still way early and I'm not ready to fire off a hot take, but I am concerned.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Steph v. Ja tonight. Ja on back end of a back to back.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Yes. But in fewer words than either you or Danno.

Long winded hot takes are a symptom of quarantine

Steph's one-legged 30 footer: https://streamable.com/est2kd So insane, and I love Kerr's reaction.

I actually feel even better about the Warriors after last night's loss. Sloppy as hell with a ton of unforced turnovers, Steph goes ice cold in the fourth quarter, and yet they still made it to overtime. Of course blowing that big early lead wasn't great.

Ja Morant has a solid shot of making the all star game this season.

I actually feel even better about the Warriors after last night's loss. Sloppy as hell with a ton of unforced turnovers, Steph goes ice cold in the fourth quarter, and yet they still made it to overtime. Of course blowing that big early lead wasn't great.

I couldn't believe the Grizz won...especially 2nd game in a back to backer. I thought they'd get smoked...and I'm sure there was a lot of money lost gambling on that one.

I felt OK about the loss because I was on a plane to Maui and only following the Gamecast…

“Son, 6 TOs a quarter is no way to go through life…”

Ja is good. He’s really fun to watch, he’s kind of goofy, laughs a lot, seems like he’s having a lot of fun.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

^^^huge hell yeah.

I just paid up to watch the Pistons for the season, had to see Cade’s first game.

impressive win against the blazers last night without embiid, harris, simmons (of course).....and green in the 4th (hammy). fans were at the team hotel courting Dame and also chanting "we want Lillard" as he was at the free throw line. Dame appreciated the love but said afterwards - he has 10 toes in rip city. we'll see......he was also seen bitching out the team and coaches towards the end of the game. as a sixer fan i wouldn't be too disappointed with CJ either - if Dame did not want to be traded. sucks he doesn't want any part of a better opportunity.

meanwhile Celts might be imploding....what a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    impressive win against the blazers last night without embiid, harris, simmons (of course).....and green in the 4th (hammy). fans were at the team hotel courting Dame and also chanting "we want Lillard" as he was at the free throw line. Dame appreciated the love but said afterwards - he has 10 toes in rip city. we'll see......he was also seen bitching out the team and coaches towards the end of the game. as a sixer fan i wouldn't be too disappointed with CJ either - if Dame did not want to be traded. sucks he doesn't want any part of a better opportunity.

meanwhile Celts might be imploding....what a shame.
    Dame for Embiid straight up, cool? If not, kindly fuck off with suggesting we give up Dame for dog shit. thanks.

^^^^^^hahahahahaha, Simmons is an all-star; he'll tell you as well. sorry about your centers too, andre ate well.