Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    So… over/under on Klay returns on 12/20 against the Kings, (the game I’m going to)?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Btw I haven’t purchased any type of team jersey in over 20 years but went all in with a custom one. If you get it then you get it.

Attachment 396247
    Sweet! You get a headband, too?

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

No headband but I will now.

I have tickets Dec 28 against Denver. I hope he’s back before then but if not maybe I’ll get lucky and catch the return game.

I think Dec 20th has a good chance to be the game, Klay has been lighting up the G league.

Edit: no way, I just realized that game is in Sac not SF. It's going to be a home game for sure. So Dec 23 or 28th seem most likely at this point.
    Last edited by TahoeJ; 12-13-2021 at 12:01 PM.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

I might have to get a Thybulle jersey. That was DPOY stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Hey BMills - Cavs 17-12 and have one of the easiest schedules rest of season. Things are looking up…

If the Warriors don't get it done I want the Cavs to beat the Lakers in the Finals. ;-)

If the Warriors don't get it done I want the Cavs to beat the Lakers in the Finals. ;-)
    Dont look now but the Jazz are coming up on your 6. I too am digging the Cavs
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Well, it's not even Christmas - not too worried about the standings right now for my team that was supposedly not going to make the playoffs according to some "experts." (seriously, anyone who said that should probably lose their press credentials... like John Hollinger saying we'd only win 39 games... which may happen right around the all star break.) But I think you know I like the Jazz and how they built their team, so I would cheer for them for sure.

I think Curry is going to go off now that he has that three point record monkey off his back.

Warriors play in SLC on Feb 9th. I may need to come out there for the game and then hit up LCC. Want to go?

Well, it's not even Christmas - not too worried about the standings right now for my team that was supposedly not going to make the playoffs according to some "experts." (seriously, anyone who said that should probably lose their press credentials... like John Hollinger saying we'd only win 39 games... which may happen right around the all star break.) But I think you know I like the Jazz and how they built their team, so I would cheer for them for sure.

I think Curry is going to go off now that he has that three point record monkey off his back.

Warriors play in SLC on Feb 9th. I may need to come out there for the game and then hit up LCC. Want to go?
    DUDE! Let me see if I can pull that off with my work schedule, hell yes I would like to go, that would be great. I know we have been talking about it. I will be in touch. The west is going to be fun this year, some really good teams and the Lakers are a junkshow!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Looks like Danny Ainge is the new president of basketball ops for the Jazz.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

DUDE! Let me see if I can pull that off with my work schedule, hell yes I would like to go, that would be great. I know we have been talking about it. I will be in touch. The west is going to be fun this year, some really good teams and the Lakers are a junkshow!
    Cool, let me know and I wouldn’t be surprised if we could turn it into a mini summit (at least for the skiing part). That’s the dead week before the Super Bowl now that everything is pushed back by a week with the longer season.

Fukkk....covid uptick got Canada to pull back to 50% capacity. Unfortunately I could see this happening here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Fukkk....covid uptick got Canada to pull back to 50% capacity. Unfortunately I could see this happening here soon.
    you think there's any chance Simmons is brought back into the fold in Philadelphia? It seems like they could really use him.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    you think there's any chance Simmons is brought back into the fold in Philadelphia? It seems like they could really use him.
    Hell no,,,,,he burned all his bridges. No matter who Morey brings in they are still well short of being relevant. They have to be the most unathletic team in the NBA. I'm close to just saying blow it all up.

Lakers signing IT to a 10 day deal. You know, I bet if they asked, Vince Carter would lace em up again. Lol how many players can you have on the vet minimum?!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Dwyane Wade about to come out of retirement any minute now...

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Hey BMills - Cavs 17-12 and have one of the easiest schedules rest of season. Things are looking up…
    Right on fellas, I was meaning to post up here yesterday after the Cavs won their 5th in a row. This youth movement is having a ton of fun and playing so well together.

Okoro is the best young player I've seen enter the league in a long time. I listened to an interview with him today and it sounds like the team (even Kevin Love) is all super high energy and spending a ton of time together having fun. Refreshing to hear. Sucks that he entered the heath and safety protocol this evening.
    I still call it The Jake.

And by Okoro, you meant Mobley, right?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Lakers signing IT to a 10 day deal. You know, I bet if they asked, Vince Carter would lace em up again. Lol how many players can you have on the vet minimum?!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Calling IJT a veteran player seems a stretch to me. ILT III, however, now that would be a veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    And by Okoro, you meant Mobley, right?
    Yes I had Okoro on the brain cause I listened to his interview. Mobley has been their best draft pick since LeBron.

Kyrie?

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yes I had Okoro on the brain cause I listened to his interview. Mobley has been their best draft pick since LeBron.
    Kyrie?
    While it is too early to tell, I think he has reason to be optimistic that Mobley will be a more impactful player than Kyrie. Hopefully with less crazy, too.

While it is too early to tell, I think he has reason to be optimistic that Mobley will be a more impactful player than Kyrie. Hopefully with less crazy, too.
    As Danno accurately points out, Mobley by all outward appearances seems to lack that special brand of flat-earther crazy that Kyrie brought to the table.

Hey, Kyrie hit "the shot", and for that I'll forever be grateful. But then he single-handedly lit the fuse to blow up the team that could have won at least one more 'ship.

Plus, even if we put aside the Kyrie crazy... He is an incredible talent -- I recognize his transcendence even if I am bitter about the BS he pulled on my team -- but it's also clear that he's not good enough to be the best player on a championship team. I think it's at least possible to dream that Mobley is, even if it is way too early to say he is. Dreams of Mobley trump reality of Kyrie.

Plus, even if we put aside the Kyrie crazy... He is an incredible talent -- I recognize his transcendence even if I am bitter about the BS he pulled on my team -- but it's also clear that he's not good enough to be the best player on a championship team. I think it's at least possible to dream that Mobley is, even if it is way too early to say he is. Dreams of Mobley trump reality of Kyrie.
    You are far more charitable than I am.