Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2280
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    How about KD to Phoenix for Ayton and some other assets in a sign and trade? Not completely out of line... Brooklyn sees what they can build with a young Ayton and Simmons and the Suns are in win now mode and bring in a superstar.
    Then maybe KD can win another title while again playing on "someone else's" team.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Ha.....nets omitted kyrie from season ticket marketing pic.

Hmm...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 10.58.51 AM.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	270.1 KB 
ID:	419857
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Hmm...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 10.58.51 AM.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	270.1 KB 
ID:	419857
    While that would be fun, I'm not even going to comment. I mean....
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Well the Blazers have very little to offer the Nets. Is KD a Nike guy?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

KD is in fact a Nike guy. Just thought it was interesting that Dame himself posted that.

They do have some first rounders they could swap... https://www.prosportstransactions.co...re/Blazers.htm

If the Nets are going to implode it makes sense they'd want picks above all else. Not sure how the salary situation would work.

Wait. “Going” to implode? Are you implying they have not yet imploded?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Then maybe KD can win another title while again playing on "someone else's" team.
    That "someone else" being embiiiid!

"Breaking: Kyrie Irving requested and received permission to seek a sign-and-trade from the Nets, sources confirm to The Athletic."

lol... here we go! Get your popcorn out.

Westbrook for Kyrie, make it so!
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

re: KD in a blazer uni

it would sell jerseys & tix
    not sure it would get kd back to the finals, tho

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    re: KD in a blazer uni

it would sell jerseys & tix
    not sure it would get kd back to the finals, tho
    Exactly. Dame and KD would be lethal offensively...but is that a championship team? unlikely with the rest of the comp
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Westbrook for Kyrie, make it so!
    It's got to be Westbrook + 2026 first round pick for Kyrie, right? Lakers said they didn't want to trade that pick last year but giving this a shot instead of running it back seems like it might change their minds. KD and Westbrook re-united would be hilarious... KD would ask out of there, I suspect. Not sure the Nets would agree to be saddled to Westbrook even with the pick, however.

It's got to be Westbrook + 2026 first round pick for Kyrie, right? Lakers said they didn't want to trade that pick last year but giving this a shot instead of running it back seems like it might change their minds. KD and Westbrook re-united would be hilarious... KD would ask out of there, I suspect. Not sure the Nets would agree to be saddled to Westbrook even with the pick, however.
    Oh, yeah, it wouldn't be a straight up trade, not even sure it could be salary wise. But yes, that pick, plus more, I think, from the Lakers.

But I don't see why you take that if you're the Nets. Because you only take something back that will a) help you win, and/or b) keep KD happy. Don't see it satisfying either.

Can you imagine Westbrook and Ben Simmons on the floor together? It would be like anti-gravity... lol...

According to Woj, the Lakers are the only team interested in Kyrie as a sign and trade, and the Nets don't want anything the Lakers have available.

GoFundMe to get Kyrie on the Lakers? I got $20.

I’m in for sure. I’ll do $40 if the Lake Show get to keep Westbrook.

Given the thread title, today's discussion is delicious irony.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I’m in for sure. I’ll do $40 if the Lake Show get to keep Westbrook.
    Bahaha...Westbrook and Kyrie would be amazing. Maybe the Lakers trade Lebron for Kyrie?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Given the thread title, today's discussion is delicious irony.
    I love it. I love this too: https://streamable.com/ifdtli - lol.... holy shit it must have been bad behind the scenes. The Nets give zero fucks anymore and I'm sure their owner was like "I paid into the luxury tax for this bullshit???" Imagine hating Kyrie so much that you're willing to let KD walk if it means you have to keep him around.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Bahaha...Westbrook and Kyrie would be amazing. Maybe the Lakers trade Lebron for Kyrie?
    Oh no. I'm only in if the whole shit show ends up on the LA Lakers.

I doubt KD forces a trade. The Nets with him, whoever they get back in an Irving sign and trade, and a healthy Simmons, is likely still a better team than he could force his way to, given the matching salaries. There aren't many teams that could send out a salary match that would appeal to the Nets and still have a championship team. Maybe the Suns or Celtics or Bucks?

and....
    now Kyrie opts in to next year.

JFC. Drama queen. Seriously an owner or GM would have to be out of their fucking minds to have Kyrie and their team
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda