Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2280
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Going for the ball or a hard foul is a fine line, I would say it was both. But totally agree that it was reckless and flagrant 2 was warranted. And a possible suspension would also be ok.

It's the notion that because of that he is a "dirty player" or was "intentionally trying to hurt GPIII" that I take issue with, because that kind of play happens 1000x over the course of a season.
    I agree 100% I certainly didnt think he was intentionally trying to hurt GPIII, it certainly warranted a flagrant 2. I also find Kerr's outrage pretty hypocritical after his defense of some of Draymonds antics over the years.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I agree 100% I certainly didnt think he was intentionally trying to hurt GPIII, it certainly warranted a flagrant 2. I also find Kerr's outrage pretty hypocritical after his defense of some of Draymonds antics over the years.
    But what about that foul GPIV got away with in that last game? Refs must be blind!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

fuck, I was sure he was a III, maybe it was the fact that he went with a number and not Jr.

My bad.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

fuck, I was sure he was a III, maybe it was the fact that he went with a number and not Jr.

My bad.
    My bad too, how many of those fuckers are running around anyway?
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Name:  BIE2w2dCcAAuYcr.jpeg
Views: 268
Size:  79.2 KB

Heh, I thought about the clothesline too.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

My bad.
    I just thought Gary Payton Sr. was on that George Foreman game and naming ALL of his kids Gary lol.

I think I was CP3ing when I should have been GP2ing. My bad.

I think Kerr knows how it looks. But Little Gary is a very likable guy who scrapped his way onto an NBA team and Kerr seems genuinely hurt that his season may be over. I am too.

FWIW almost all of the former players I've seen comment on this agree with Kerr that Brooks broke the code. Hitting a guy in the air from behind during a fast break is not even the same as a lot of other flagrant fouls.

I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    FWIW almost all of the former players I've seen comment on this agree with Kerr that Brooks broke the code. Hitting a guy in the air from behind during a fast break is not even the same as a lot of other flagrant fouls.

But, but... Draymond!!!

Man, I hate CP3 so much. This shit needs to stop. They need to start retroactively assigning techs or fines or something because apparently the refs on the floor are too dumb to see what's going on. Being an NBA ref is a tough job but it's not like this was happening away from the ball. This isn't basketball. It's making some of these games unwatchable. And fuck Reggie Miller for praising the move (he did even more so after the end of this clip).

https://streamable.com/f6elxf

Well this Miami / Philly series just got interesting…

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Well this Miami / Philly series just got interesting…
    At least a little anyway.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Yup....they could win this series but still going nowhere....it's celts or bucks representing the east.

What the heck with afternoon playoff games??? It's a nice sunny Saturday.

First half of the Celtics Bucks game was not that interesting, but boy what a finish. Wish Celtics could have pulled out. Refs sure missed some offensive fouls

Fuck. I kept falling asleep in the first half and half time. Early third quarter my wife suddenly had an epiphany about what she wanted for mother's day. So I did a quick errand and came back with 5 min left. Holy cow.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    First half of the Celtics Bucks game was not that interesting, but boy what a finish. Wish Celtics could have pulled out. Refs sure missed some offensive fouls
    The homer in me says fuck the officiating was bad. But it was an exciting game and if I was a Bucks fan I'm sure I'd feel it was fairly won.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Ummm Celtics had 17 free throws over the last 16:30 minutes of game vs 0 for the bucks. Guess we were watching a different game because I thought the officiating was pretty loopsided in favor of the C's and the box score agrees (Celtics had twice as many trips to the free throw line)

Giannis is so damn good. And to think they are doing this without their second leading scorer.

Dubs are on fire!

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Dubs are on fire!
    Well, then, somebody had best go get a fire extinguisher.

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

Well, like I said, the Warriors weren’t going to shoot that poorly again. I put down a huge bet on over 225… lol… that worked out.

Broke the code

https://youtu.be/XjM39rQ62wE

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

^^ Morant posted that on Twitter, got ratio'd to hell and then quickly deleted it. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Ummm Celtics had 17 free throws over the last 16:30 minutes of game vs 0 for the bucks. Guess we were watching a different game because I thought the officiating was pretty loopsided in favor of the C's and the box score agrees (Celtics had twice as many trips to the free throw line)

Giannis is so damn good. And to think they are doing this without their second leading scorer.
    Refs missed calls on both sides