Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Didn't watch. How was Jimmy fucking Butler?
    It was weird. Butler was hyper efficient with 27 points on 11/15 and 6 assists but it was quiet and in the flow. He was surprisingly also -12. Eye test wouldn’t have resulted in -12; seemed solid and can’t remember him missing.

Happy the struggling blazers struggled all over the Lakers' faces.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Happy the struggling blazers struggled all over the Lakers' faces.
    Saw some of that; nice to see Lillard bounce back. AD had a tummy ache and LBJ is out with an old man injury. Warmed my heart to see Westy (1/13) toss up bricks early in shot clock.

Westbrook had a great night, super efficient, 1/13 FG (only made a 3-pointer), -20 with him on the court. They should probably play Monk more. I didn't like it when he was on the court.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

I think Dame arguing his point to a ref during the time out and all through the 1st to 2nd quarter break worked. Westbrook was awful.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1636301423.649499.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	238.8 KB 
ID:	391903
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    It was weird. Butler was hyper efficient with 27 points on 11/15 and 6 assists but it was quiet and in the flow. He was surprisingly also -12. Eye test wouldn’t have resulted in -12; seemed solid and can’t remember him missing.
    You have to call him by his full name. His coach did.

https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-j...s-in-best-way/

Oh please, baby jesus let this happen! The Celtic homers meltdown would be fantastic!
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-brown-linked
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Oh please, baby jesus let this happen! The Celtic homers meltdown would be fantastic!
    Fuck no.

you're right, the meltdown would be hudge. But that's because that idea is ridiculous and won't happen. In January, Marcus Smart becomes trade eligible, and a trade that includes him and others would be palatable. As much as I dislike Simmons and like Smart, I recognize that Simmons is not far away from being a top 10 player, which Smart never will be. But there's no way Brown gets traded for Simmons. Someone was floating that idea just to manufacture some news.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Fuck no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    you're right, the meltdown would be hudge. But that's because that idea is ridiculous and won't happen. In January, Marcus Smart becomes trade eligible, and a trade that includes him and others would be palatable. As much as I dislike Simmons and like Smart, I recognize that Simmons is not far away from being a top 10 player, which Smart never will be. But there's no way Brown gets traded for Simmons. Someone was floating that idea just to manufacture some news.
    That's still a hard no for me dog.

That's still a hard no for me dog.
    I understand that. I don't want Simmons. But I could understand a trade centered around Smart, because a core of Tatum/Brown/Simmons could absolutely win a title if Simmons can learn to shoot free throws.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Fuck no.
    Oh hell yeah.

Isn't it true Tatum and Brown just don't work well together?

Danno, pretty much agree with all of that. Simmons is such a hard no for everyone because he is such a dumbass, however in the right situation he could be a game changer. Smart for Simmons would be scary if you ask me (if you could get him mentally right). I just love how vehemently people react to the possibility of having him on their team.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I'd rather have Jimmy Fucking Butler. But that ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Isn't it true Tatum and Brown just don't work well together?
    nah, that's just the current "let's have a hot take" narrative. They have worked great together in the past, it's just new that they are the 2 fulcrums of the team, so they are trying to figure that out.

BobMc, I know you're a hudge Pistons fan. There's a big feature article in The Athletic today about Isaiah Stewart. Let me know if you're not a subscriber and want me to post it.

I have a better trade offer for the Celts for Brown...how about CJ and Simons for Brown and Pritchard?

BobMc, I know you're a hudge Pistons fan. There's a big feature article in The Athletic today about Isaiah Stewart. Let me know if you're not a subscriber and want me to post it.
    Please do, I love me some Beef Stew.

I understand that. I don't want Simmons. But I could understand a trade centered around Smart, because a core of Tatum/Brown/Simmons could absolutely win a title if Simmons can learn to shoot free throws.
    Why would the Sixers ever do that? Smart for Simmons straight up? There would need to be a lot more just to make the salaries line up.

Simmons, Tatum and lets bring Kyrie back too. Bring back doc as coach. They would have the killer instinct. The Celtics need more bitches.

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

Not specific but…

Boston, PDX and Philly… all need to change it up and do something because running it back again is just more of the same.

Of course I’m just a Warriors fan who listened to months of how we may not make the playoffs…………… and Klay isn’t even back yet.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Not specific but…

Boston, PDX and Philly… all need to change it up and do something because running it back again is just more of the same.

Of course I’m just a Warriors fan who listened to months of how we may not make the playoffs…………… and Klay isn’t even back yet.
    For PDX I'll say I agree. I think Boston and Philly are not going to win anything as currently constructed, but the Bucks are not looking great and I thought they would have a much better record thus far...meaning, it's early.

Sixers winging the “health and safety protocols” by a land slide. Drummond and BBall Paul bout to get some serious playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Why would the Sixers ever do that? Smart for Simmons straight up? There would need to be a lot more just to make the salaries line up.
    No, not straight up. Just mean including Smart as a major piece. Smart + Williams would be intriguing, though Philly wouldn't want Williams so a 3rd team would need to be involved.