Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2280
    Fuck.

Dunno what’s worse - lose a nail biter or get blown out by half?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    If any team can comeback from a 27 pt deficit it's the warriors. Lots of firepower on that team. But it's not looking good

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

77 points at half. This is the worst defense I’ve ever seen this Warriors squad play. Not to mention 14 turnovers. Feel like we need Kerr out there to break a fucking clipboard or something. Yuck.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Go Grizzlies!

There's something about the Warriors I find grating - a Kobe-like smugness. So I root against them.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

Kobe like? WTF? I mean you can hate them all you want but I don’t get that comparison at all.

Anyway this is some ugly shit.

Can the Grizz get to 150?

GSW starters sitting at this point

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Kobe like? WTF? I mean you can hate them all you want but I don’t get that comparison at all.

Yea Kobe never lost a game by over 50 and never by more than 36 in the playoffs. The mamba wouldn't allow this shit. Warriors are on the verge for an NBA record for worse loss in the playoffs.

There's not a Kobe team on that list. In fact, Kobe would probably be out there still battling, shooting up a storm.

If Curry and Klay were out there right now I’d be pissed. That’s just dumb.

I agree with ya and was helping you make your point lol. Just pointing out differences between Kobe's Lakers vs the Dubs. Thought it was a weird comparison myself. At least, the dubs stayed off the top 10 worst losses in NBA playoff history.

I thought the grizzlies regular season record without Ja (20-5) was irrelevant because there are no pistons, blazers or knicks in the playoffs, but maybe not.... Hoping this series goes to 7, but I suspect Curry comes out firing in game 6. It'll be interesting to see how both teams respond

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    No pistons
    Hey now!

(Six more days till the Pistons win the Lottery!)

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    As a sixer fan it's definitely blown out by half...or the first 5 minutes. In a nail biter you at least know your team showed up to play.

Yes....prevents things like when embiid was still on the court in the Toronto blowout....then gets his face broken.

Hopefully, no one decides to take a night off tonight

I said Kobe-like smugness, not Kobe-like effort.

Kobe would never have let his team fail like that, he'd at least have tried.

(Cue homer defensiveness in 5...4...3..)
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Kobe would never have let his team fail like that, he'd at least have tried.
    The reimagining of Kobe's career post death has been somewhat amusing.

I once saw Kobe leap over a 20 foot wall and crush 3 men with his pinky finger!

Fucking rapist.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

By the way, Kobe lost by 36 in a conference semifinal game and by 39 in a game 6 of the fucking finals (an elimination game, and the largest losing margin ever in an NBA championship-clinching game). GTFO of here with this bullshit that Kobe would never let that happen (he shot 7-22 with 4 turnovers, and only 3 rebounds and 1 assist).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    As a sixer fan it's definitely blown out by half...or the first 5 minutes. In a nail biter you at least know your team showed up to play.
    agreed. I'm pretty confident the Ws aren't going to lose three straight to memphis.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

IDK, his box scores have been nothing but zeroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Fucking rapist.
    Redundant post is redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    agreed. I'm pretty confident the Ws aren't going to lose three straight to memphis.
    i stopped paying attention at some point in the 3rd last night but i swear i heard talk about possibly just taking the L's until they get back to home court, then deciding to show up & play again

was that here? or commentators on the tv?

^^ Format is 2-2-1-1-1 ... so they go back to California for tomorrow's game. But yeah, they basically just benched guys and took the L last night - no need to expend energy on some miracle comeback attempt when you have another game in 48 hours. This has been a really strange series overall.

By the way, Kobe lost by 36 in a conference semifinal game and by 39 in a game 6 of the fucking finals (an elimination game, and the largest losing margin ever in an NBA championship-clinching game). GTFO of here with this bullshit that Kobe would never let that happen (he shot 7-22 with 4 turnovers, and only 3 rebounds and 1 assist).
    I was going to mention this but didn't want to be a "homer" for pointing out facts / reality. All of the all time great players have been blown out before, it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

(Cue homer defensiveness in 5...4...3..)
    Hahaha it's so easy and fun

I mean that statline shows that Kobe put in more effort in that game (game 6 of the 2008 finals) than Klay and Curry combined last night. Close out game, gets blown out and Kobe still played 43 minutes. And he took as many shots as Klay and Curry did last night. Shooters gonna shot.

Warriors win last night and the team gets more rest overall. Might have been worth trying a little harder in the second half.

You're saying Kobe didn't sit for the second half of an elimination game? No shit? They were down by 40-50 - it was over and they still lead the series. Not really the same thing.

When the game was out of reach it was the obvious call to rest your stars knowing you have 2 more attempts to close out the series. Sounds like the league may actually fine them for doing it, but whatever, still the right call.