Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2280
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I don't get the media hates Philly angle. If anything there's always been an east coast bias because of how late the games start on the west coast.
    So the "media hates Philly" is an overused persecution complex around here, agree with you there. But the league really is t a fan of the organization, and this is all because of "The
    Process". Sixers weren't the first team to tank, but doing it so openly and for so long in a major media market in a revenue sharing league cost other owners $$$$, and thats why the league stepped in and forced Hinkie out to be replaced with a Colangelo stooge (who sucked so bad he burned most of our accumulated assets , then had burner Twitter accounts where he trashed his own players and defended the size of his shirt collars). They also aren't big fans of Morey , again because of $$$ due to his comments about Hong Kong that risked the leagues China money, regardless of whether he was right or not. Net, net, the Silver offices are not big Philly fans .

This Dubs Memphis game is some ugly shit. WTF are we watching?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Rights to Ricky Sanchez is a great sixers/nba podcast. My favourite by far.

I think any city with passionate fans like philly is bound to have some cheese steak throwing and vomit spewing assholes. But at least they don’t stab apposing fans to death like they do at Giants games.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

W’s 38 in the half.
    Remember when Klay had 37 in a quarter?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Did not expect the Celtics to win that game. But I sure do know why Big Al's wiki page says that, holy shit!

Brad Stevens looks like a fucking genius.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I don’t know how the hell the Warriors won that game…

Steph Curry with the loose ball flop at the end, felt hands on his back and went flying. That was a pretty big moment that might have turned the game.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

But the Dubs definitely came up big when it counted.

Ja didn't play..

Steph saves!

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Steph saves!
    Wiggins gets the rebound and SCORES!
    ( hockey joke in an NBA THREAD....)
    Last edited by Woodsy; 05-10-2022 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Did not expect the Celtics to win that game. But I sure do know why Big Al's wiki page says that, holy shit!

Brad Stevens looks like a fucking genius.
    Agreed. But what about the part where Horford left the Celtics for a while? Granted, it was under Ainge. But it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Like it was all designed to get Al for less money than he wanted or should get.

This shit needs to stop. They need to start retroactively assigning techs or fines or something because apparently the refs on the floor are too dumb to see what's going on. Being an NBA ref is a tough job but it's not like this was happening away from the ball. This isn't basketball. It's making some of these games unwatchable.
    https://youtu.be/PdckDwxGL8I
    Fixed it for you lol
    They all flop, but curry's flop last night probably won them the game
    Last edited by brutah; 05-10-2022 at 06:24 AM.

I really love the Greek Freak

"A lot of people at 35 cannot even play that way," Antetokounmpo, 27, said of Horford in his postgame news conference. "Hopefully, we can be blessed when we are in his position, and when we get old we're still in the league and we can still compete at the highest level. That's the goal. He's playing amazing, and he's the reason they were still in the game. You've always got to give credit where credit is due."
    dont poke the silver back son

(Proud bandwagon) Celtics fan here and I love Giannis and just about everything I’ve heard him say. I find him really charming and I can’t tell if he’s trying to be or not.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Fixed it for you lol
    They all flop, but curry's flop last night probably won them the game
    My wife called it an embellishment.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Steph Curry with the loose ball flop at the end, felt hands on his back and went flying. That was a pretty big moment that might have turned the game.
    Is there ever a moment that the NBA officiating reviews something like that and figures out the probably messed up? That did feel like a big moment. 4 point swing that probably sealed it.

Good win for the Celts...really hard to believe Horford was thought to be washed up by some after last season.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

i'm amused by the hand wringing about flopping in basketball -- drawing a foul is considered savvy; so NBA you made your bed...welcome to professional level foul-drawing

Did Curry sell the contact? Absolutely. He also got hacked on two drives just before this with no call. Sad state of officiating that you have to exaggerate everything to get a whistle. Flopping has nothing to do with that CP3 shit I posted before where he's wrapping around a guy's arm from behind like a Koala on a tree branch.

Also, it was still a foul even if he flopped forward to sell it.

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 9.14.59 AM.png
Views: 180
Size:  476.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Ja didn't play..
    Neither did Little Gary.

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

So Morant is probably out for the playoffs with a bone bruise.

A bone bruise caused by Poole. I don’t understand how that’s possible. And I’m not saying it isn’t. I just don’t understand. Some dude grabs my knee and I get a bone bruise? How?

If it’s a thing, I guess ok. But if it isn’t, color me a nascent fan of that team who is checking out with this bullshit. Really disappointed in how they are playing this.
    focus.

Morant has a bone bruise and is unlikely to return, which sucks. But we can certainly put to rest the idea that Poole caused the injury, because there's no way that "grab" created a bone bruise, unless Morant is made of tissue paper.

Morant has a bone bruise and is unlikely to return, which sucks. But we can certainly put to rest the idea that Poole caused the injury, because there's no way that "grab" created a bone bruise, unless Morant is made of tissue paper.
    But the Grizzlies claim that Poole did it.
    focus.

Did Curry sell the contact? Absolutely. He also got hacked on two drives just before this with no call. Sad state of officiating that you have to exaggerate everything to get a whistle. Flopping has nothing to do with that CP3 shit I posted before where he's wrapping around a guy's arm from behind like a Koala on a tree branch.

Also, it was still a foul even if he flopped forward to sell it.

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 9.14.59 AM.png
Views: 180
Size:  476.0 KB
    Is it a foul to accidentally step on the side of another persons shoe whilst going for a rebound? That's got to happen several times a game and I've never seen it called.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

It is if it was Steph's shoe that got stepped on.