Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2280
    Warriors may be the whiniest team in the NBA currently. Like it's cringe-worthy. Dudes are crying non-stop. This is championship-level bitching lol

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Warriors may be the whiniest team in the NBA currently. Like it's cringe-worthy. Dudes are crying non-stop. This is championship-level bitching lol

Huh? You must not watch many actual games saying that. Have you seen the Suns / Mavs series at all?

Honestly your NBA takes are the fucking worst, that much I know. I may be a homer but you’re just a ridiculous hater. Tell me more about Kobe. Danno just blew up your nonsense and you have no response because it was some dumb ass shit.

For the record take note I was just blaming my team, nothing else.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

I'm a jazz fan, I fucking hated Kobe Bryant

Your team cries, just like you. Draymond and Klay may be the biggest cry babies in the NBA

I'm a jazz fan, I fucking hated Kobe Bryant

Doesn’t mean you can’t be an idiot…

Your team cries, just like you. Draymond and Klay may be the biggest cry babies in the NBA

What am I crying about dickhead? Not bitching about refs or anything else, just blaming my own team for being sloppy. Read this again tomorrow and you’ll realize you’re a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Doesn’t mean you can’t be an idiot…
    I can say the same about you.

It's called trolling sweetheart, I get bored, that's all those Kobe posts were about. Fun-n-easy, thanks for the entertainment

You bit on someone's Kobe remark and I doubled down. And as much as I hate Kobe, I'll still acknowledge his mamba mentality and greatness. I dont always see that heart on this year's warriors that is all. The grizzlies have it though.

Also I find it funny you have such issue with CP3 flops when I see the warriors flopping all over all game. Like I said we all see the game through different perspectives, much like life.

I suspected this game to be a blow out. The warriors will likely win like they won game 4, but they don't seem to have the same heart as they did in their prime. I guess we'll see how these playoffs play out.

What am I crying about dickhead? Not bitching about refs or anything else, just blaming my own team for being sloppy. Read this again tomorrow and you’ll realize you’re a moron.
    Don't get so upset, it's just the internet's. No need for the name calling lol

I’m so fucking pissed at these Warriors turnovers. Jesus fucking Christ. If they just cut the shit and played semi-clean they’d be way up. So frustrating.
    Quoting this so someone can explain how I’m being a homer here… I guess I don’t understand it. Anyone want to enlighten me?

I can say the same about you.

It's called trolling sweetheart, I get bored, that's all those Kobe posts were about. Fun-n-easy, thanks for the entertainment

You bit on someone's Kobe remark and I doubled down. And as much as I hate Kobe, I'll still acknowledge his mamba mentality and greatness. I dont always see that heart on this year's warriors that is all. The grizzlies have it though.

Also I find it funny you have such issue with CP3 flops when I see the warriors flopping all over all game. Like I said we all see the game through different perspectives, much like life.

I suspected this game to be a blow out. The warriors will likely win like they won game 4, but they don't seem to have the same heart as they did in their prime. I guess we'll see how these playoffs play out.

Ah ok, so Schroedinger’s douchebag. Got it, that’s you. I won’t respond to your bullshit again. Kind of a pussy response.

Never blocked someone in a decade plus here before you, but don’t need to see your retarded spew any longer. Cheers!

These playoffs are the first time I've watched Slo-Mo Anderson, just read about him. I totally see why he has that nickname, it's kind of uncanny. Fun guy to watch, good player.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I kinda think whoever wins game 7 of Bucks/Boston wins it all..

Aye argumentum ad hominem. I won't quote ya tho so you can delete it in the morning maybe you can quote yourself some more

I think the warriors got this one now. Have a good night, sleep tight

Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    I kinda think whoever wins game 7 of Bucks/Boston wins it all..
    I can see that but we might be sleeping on the Heat. Maybe one of the most disrespected 1 seeds ever?

(The warriors could go super nova and beat anyone but I think these sloppy habits will catch up to them eventually)

I wouldn't be shocked if the Heat won, but it does feel to me like winner of Celtics Bucks wins the east.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I've watched a couple of the Celtics/Bucks games and I could see both teams winning a championship, but I have a bit of a hard time telling if both defenses are amazing or both offenses just aren't that great. Both looked pretty static tonight (especially the Bucks) and were bailed out by wonderful performances by the superstars.

If I'm the Bucks especially, I need something more than Giannis just dropping his shoulder into players then dunking on them to feel good about my chances. He's about as consistent as they come, but just relying on one guy is hard. He shot 2/3 from 3 and amazingly from the line, scored 44 points and they still lost by double digits. I really think they need to use him more effectively to get other players easy looks if they want to win game 7 then beat the Heat and GS. If Pho or Dallas makes the finals, I see that as a better matchup for them as they don't have as clear a Giannis matchup, though they're both good defensive teams.

I don’t watch much basketball until the playoffs but I’m consistently shocked at the officiating Every. Single. Year.

The NBA really needs to fix the block / charge calls and the acting.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I don’t watch much basketball until the playoffs but I’m consistently shocked at the officiating Every. Single. Year.

The NBA really needs to fix the block / charge calls and the acting.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I feel like the biggest misconception is the idea of the defensive player moving his feet. He absolutely can so long as position has been established. There was a pretty bad one in the Boston / Milwaukee game tonight.

Overall I thought the officiating in the Warriors Memphis game was better than any other game in the series, although there weren’t really many close or highly contested plays.

That Memphis team is going to be in the mix for a while moving forward. It’s interesting because they are so much better defensively without Ja on the floor. But he can get better.

I feel like Kevon Looney won that game for the Warriors tonight. Was I seeing that right?
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

I feel like the biggest misconception is the idea of the defensive player moving his feet. He absolutely can so long as position has been established. There was a pretty bad one in the Boston / Milwaukee game tonight.

Overall I thought the officiating in the Warriors Memphis game was better than any other game in the series, although there weren’t really many close or highly contested plays.

That Memphis team is going to be in the mix for a while moving forward. It’s interesting because they are so much better defensively without Ja on the floor. But he can get better.
    Yeah this drives me crazy too. A defender sliding in legal guarding position, the offensive player changes direction and just drops his shoulder into the defender, and it's called a block. If anything, I feel like replay has made this worse as it always seems to focus on whether the defender's feet were perfectly glued to the ground.

Of the two challenges in the Bucks/Celtics game, I thought the first was fine. The defender did lean over into Giannis's path as Giannis was going up, so I thought it was fine keeping it as a block. I thought the second should have been upheld as well. It was initially called a charge on Giannis where Williams (I think) is moving with him and Giannis just turns into him, lowers his shoulder, and sends him flying. They went to replay and decided that since he wasn't somehow perfectly stationary as he played defense on the perimeter, it was a block.

Later Giannis bulled over Smart, but as Smart did the head snap flop, I was ok with it not being called.

LeBron is the long time master of getting away with shoulder barges on drives, but it never seems quite as egregious as with Giannis. I think it's because refs also seem to allow a lot of contact on LeBron on those drives and he in general doesn't get that many free throws for his number of drives/usage, so it seems like the universe is balancing itself out a bit. I feel like the fact that Giannis sends more people actually flying forces refs to make a call rather than just swallow the whistle.

I can see that but we might be sleeping on the Heat. Maybe one of the most disrespected 1 seeds ever?

(The warriors could go super nova and beat anyone but I think these sloppy habits will catch up to them eventually)
    I originally picked Heat/Suns finals.. still possible..
    I like the Heat, just didn't like the way they played Philly and Bucks/Boston will be a much tougher opponent.. I won't count them out, though
    As for the Suns.. I couldn't care less, I'd rather see GS go to the finals whether they play Mavs or Suns
    Last edited by bearcub69; 05-14-2022 at 07:38 AM.

Celtics vs Bucks is very much a slugfest as suggested upthreD. I think the winner might be too battered to go much further.

Sure has been a great series to watch. Get your popcorn popped and beer cold for game seven.

Bucks need another consistent scorer with Middleton out....he returning at all?

?

There was noise about him coming back for game 6, but now skepticism around game 7.
    focus.