Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 353
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,659

    2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

    Go Celtics!

    Or at least anyone but these guys:









    Oh, and not even Philly fans throwing car batteries at Santa deserve Ben Simmons.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Keep Tacoma Feared
    Posts
    2,717
    Go Blazers!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lilalrd.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	427.0 KB 
ID:	387418

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,842
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Go Celtics!
    I'm Danno, and I approve this message.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    3,881
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Go Celtics!

    Or at least anyone but these guys:









    Oh, and not even Philly fans throwing car batteries at Santa deserve Ben Simmons.
    Yah that. I have two favorite NBA teams; the Blazers and whoever is playing the Lakers.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Yah that. I have two favorite NBA teams; the Blazers and whoever is playing the Lakers.
    I have two favorite NBA teams, the Celtics and whoever is playing the Lakers.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    16,283
    I am here to post in this very important thread.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    3,584
    Go Lakers!
    focus.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ne pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,930
    Sixers need to let Ben rot until some team needs him for a playoff run.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    16,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Fuck the Lakers!
    Fify

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    9,325
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1633048626.185582.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	304.6 KB 
ID:	387438
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    3,584
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Fify
    Thanks. Thatís what I meant.

    Just Trolliní.

    Name:  Image1633049406.948372.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  26.0 KB
    focus.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    7,981
    My heart is with the Blazers.

    My money on the Bucks. Book it!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,878
    I think I may have to spend some time rooting for the Pacers this year. Should be fun.

    Also, as usual, go Nuggets.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    18,635
    Go Jazz Go!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    13,246
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Sixers need to let Ben rot until some team needs him for a playoff run.
    ButÖ.. isnít that kind of his problem? He needs to play somewhere that he can put up empty stats and avoid playoff pressure.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ne pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,930
    Yes it is, but there's always a team out there who thinks they could tap into his potential.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    16,283
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Yes it is, but there's always a team out there who thinks they could tap into his potential.
    Suckers!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have two favorite NBA teams, the Celtics and whoever is playing the Lakers.
    Let's fucking go!!

    Seriously, C's are going to be interesting, liking Brad's off season moves. Good mix of vets and young guys with potential behind the Jays.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the brew room
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by panchosdad View Post
    Let's fucking go!!

    Seriously, C's are going to be interesting, liking Brad's off season moves. Good mix of vets and young guys with potential behind the Jays.
    agreed. cautiously optimistic although most pundits have them as the 6th seed or lower. ceiling seems high but floor is also low if hoford is officially old, pritchard just too small, shroeder is selfish and the Jay's have trouble w their chemistry.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    13,246
    IMO the only way the Celtics have a chance of being real contenders is if Tatum makes the leap and becomes a legit super star / MVP candidate. Which, is possible. Season 5 is when it seems like a lot of players really enter their primes. Also season 6 for Jaylen Brown.

    I just want any team out of the East other than the Nets.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,842
    Quote Originally Posted by criscam View Post
    agreed. cautiously optimistic although most pundits have them as the 6th seed or lower. ceiling seems high but floor is also low if hoford is officially old, pritchard just too small, shroeder is selfish and the Jay's have trouble w their chemistry.
    I think the floor is at absolute worst (assuming injuries don't devastate them) a play in team. But I think the pundits are way underrating them. I think Brad did a great job, and have no reason to doubt the Jays. Even if they don't take another leap, which one or both could, it would be weird for chemistry problems to pop up with guys who have been playing together for years. Yeah, sure, I am an optimist. But LOTS of things went wrong last year, and they ended up in the play in. And it is hard to argue that their roster isn't improved, even if you're not a fan of the moves Brad made. So if things just don't go wrong like they did last year, if Udoka is a competent coach (doesn't even have to be stellar, just competent), if all of the young guys have even moderate improvement, they look like a 4 seed to me.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,842
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    IMO the only way the Celtics have a chance of being real contenders is if Tatum makes the leap and becomes a legit super star / MVP candidate. Which, is possible. Season 5 is when it seems like a lot of players really enter their primes. Also season 6 for Jaylen Brown.

    I just want any team out of the East other than the Nets.
    Yeah, even the optimist in me recognizes that with the Bucks and Nets (and Sixers?) ahead of them, they're not real contenders unless Tatum and/or Brown takes another leap.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    16,283
    Smart needs to whip them into shape. He made Big Al a better player, so let's go!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1633048626.185582.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	304.6 KB 
ID:	387438
    Headband Klay! Canít wait!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,842
    I hope Klay comes back as good as ever.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •