Page 14 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

Lakers fans are in a hard state of denial about the Westbrook trade. I’m enjoying it immensely.

Meanwhile in Washington…
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

This Jazz/kings game is really shitty, heh.

Last night while watching the Jazz game I thought a fan shit their pants courtside the way the players were holding their noses. Turns out it was just a drunk ass dude that puked on the hardwood.

Tonight’s Pistons game has just featured an almost Malice in the Palace again.

Pistons up 12 on the Lakers and Lebron belts Isaiah Stewart in the face. All hell breaks loose, Isaiah determined to beat Lebron’s ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Last night while watching the Jazz game I thought a fan shit their pants courtside the way the players were holding their noses. Turns out it was just a drunk ass dude that puked on the hardwood.

Tonight’s Pistons game has just featured an almost Malice in the Palace again.

Pistons up 12 on the Lakers and Lebron belts Isaiah Stewart in the face. All hell breaks loose, Isaiah determined to beat Lebron’s ass.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/sport...spt/index.html

This is a bummer. Michael Porter, Jr. has nerve issue in his back that may jeopardize his season.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/11/2...-back-surgery/

Dame seemed still bothered by ab strain against Dubs. Dude has to stop whining about calls though. Not as bad as Luka, but still.

Hot Suns at Nets tonight.

Suns play Dubs at home on Tuesday and in SF on Friday.

Shit gonna git ril.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The Celtics clawed back to .500. and knocked the Lakers under .500. I call that a good night.
    And have clawed their way back down again. So disappointing of late.

Snatching defeat from from the jaws of victory!

big game tonight between the (current) titans of the NBA!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Suns at 18 straight! Good for the Dubs to see what they need to work on. Credit to Suns for speeding them up and forcing Steph into off night. Closed it out without Booker, which is impressive. Draymond and JTA need to be more aggressive and decisive on the roll and go to hole. Poole was really good on offense. Looking forward to seeing if Dubs can regroup on Friday. Long season - good to be humbled early.

Steph had an off night. The Dubs played tough and were in it despite him going 4/21. The Suns are really good, but that game didn't bother me at all. Steph goes even 8/21 and it's a different game.

Fun game, tough to draw any big conclusions. Ayton’s size and skill with all the perimeter shooting the suns have gave the w’s more trouble in the half-court than I think I’ve seen this season.

I'm hoping when Wiseman gets healthy and more experienced, he can play the role Ayton does for the Suns.

Hilarious

https://deadspin.com/enough-with-steph-curry-1848142810

"I’m done with the Steph Curry talk. No more! Moratorium on all things Golden State. There’s not a take to be had. He’s underrated, he’s overrated, he’s the most influential player since Bill Russell, he’s hated, he’s not hated. I don’t care. He’s oversaturated."

"I’m giving myself an aneurysm trying to think of something new to say. The Warriors botching the No. 2 pick in the 2020 draft and still ending up title contenders/favorites is my nightmare."

“Oh, you’re merely a butthurt Trail Blazer fan, mad about being the Washington Generals to Steph’s Globetrotters.”

"You’re right, so fucking what?"

I never watch NBA regular season but typically tune in for the playoffs.

As a long suffering wolves fan (am I even a fan if it's 100% fairweather and they haven't been relevant like...ever?) I can't stop watching this season - gotta see what crazy shit Edwards is gonna do next. Dude is so damn entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Steph had an off night. The Dubs played tough and were in it despite him going 4/21. The Suns are really good, but that game didn't bother me at all. Steph goes even 8/21 and it's a different game.
    My reaction too but I didn’t want to be a homer and post that. Heh. No matter what the outcome the talking heads were going to overreact and spew hot takes. Same thing will happen after tonight’s re-match regardless of the outcome. I mean, it’s early December…

Yeah, it's intriguing to see how two top teams match up, but anyone putting stock on December results is a fool, unless they're coaching against Bud.

No way do either of these teams truly unleash all the wrinkles and nuance that will happen in a playoff series.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

OKC, wow

Worst loss in NBA history… and Ja wasn’t even playing!

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    I never watch NBA regular season but typically tune in for the playoffs.

As a long suffering wolves fan (am I even a fan if it's 100% fairweather and they haven't been relevant like...ever?) I can't stop watching this season - gotta see what crazy shit Edwards is gonna do next. Dude is so damn entertaining.
    Yeah, Ant is owning it. Great to see. Not just athletically - the whole deal - attitude, shooting. He’s eye popping.

ok, i'm ready to dump simmons......and embiid. morey playing hardball but it's only hurting this team at this point. guys like embiid and jokic are 80's dinosaurs who most likely will never win a chip. build around young maxey and rookie center bassey. get more athletic.

Neil Olshey finally fired!

About time. Things will turn around now for the Blazers,.....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Neil Olshey finally fired!

About time. Things will turn around now for the Blazers,.....right?
    Let the rebuild begin, I think. First move by new GM will probably be move CJ while he's hot.

^^^^or Dame skips town??