Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2280
    Why did they let Smart play so many minutes last night? A win is a win, they didn't need to cement a blowout. A 7-8 man rotation is going to get tired over 7 games. Any word on White? He useful.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Why did they let Smart play so many minutes last night? A win is a win, they didn't need to cement a blowout. A 7-8 man rotation is going to get tired over 7 games. Any word on White? He useful.
    i kinda agree. figured they could've put nesmith in earier in the 2nd half to eat up some minutes. hopefully white had his kid and he's back for game 3.

Terry Stotts to the Lakers would be fantastic. Watching him impose his mechanical game on that tired-ass group would be comedic gold.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

2021/2022 NBA Thread: Anyone but the Lakers or Nets!

Fuck Reggie Miller. Same bitch who defends CP3’s bullshit.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

I thought flopping on three pointers was a foul now? Poole's legs seemed to lose all strength momentarily there.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I thought flopping on three pointers was a foul now? Poole's legs seemed to lose all strength momentarily there.
    It's not flopping generally, it's kicking out the leg to make contact with the defender and so to try to draw a foul.

Kinda crap reffing on that one

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Kinda crap reffing on that one
    If you wanna give the Mavs that game based on the refs I’m fine… like ok. I don’t need to argue. Some soft ass shit.

Jello legs was funny to me. Mavs blew it on their own. Great comeback

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    If you wanna give the Mavs that game based on the refs I’m fine
    Nah, I’m rooting for GS, but shit calls nevertheless

Channeling his inner Bill Fitch, but I agree they should have yanked Smart

All Defense teams announced (I think I posted them in order of vote totals)

1st team
    Smart
    Bridges
    Gobert
    Giannis
    Jaren Jackson Jr

2nd team
    Adebayo
    Holiday
    Thybulle
    Robert Williams
    Draymond

Having watched these guys during the playoffs, I would kick Jackson and Thybulle off, they simply weren't impact defenders from what I saw. Dray is probably the best defensive player in the league, but missing half the season bumped him down to second team.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I wouldn’t drop JJJ - super impressed by his defense and his overall game. He gave the Warriors a lot of trouble. I’m a fan.

I do have to say that maybe I wasn’t giving Memphis enough credit for all of those turnovers… suddenly we aren’t playing them and are taking care of the ball.

Holy shit. What are the Celtics giving their injured players in the locker room that they can bounce right back?!?! Speedballs?!?!?

Probably some tramadol and treatment to the area. I doubt they could use a local on the ankle or shoulder. Tape the shit out of the ankle. Will be interesting if Smart can go next game or not.

Celtics played awful and almost managed to pull that one out. Not sure how I should feel about the series right now.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I don’t know how Smart could walk. I would be surprised if he plays next game. Another stinker game from the Celtics, so many turnovers making long passes

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    I don’t know how Smart could walk. I would be surprised if he plays next game. Another stinker game from the Celtics, so many turnovers making long passes
    Both teams looked bad to me. The heat stats were not great outside of Bam
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

This game schedule of every other day is brutal.

^^^agreed, also think the early rounds should be best of 5. Let the conference final and finals only be best of 7. Too much of a toll on players....but too much $$$ would be lost so it'll never change.

Nah, I like best of 7 in every round. It generally tends to eliminate flukes.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Probably some tramadol and treatment to the area. I doubt they could use a local on the ankle or shoulder. Tape the shit out of the ankle. Will be interesting if Smart can go next game or not.

Celtics played awful and almost managed to pull that one out. Not sure how I should feel about the series right now.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Emotional rollercoaster. Resigned to the Celtics losing, started to get hopeful as they slowly clawed back, really hopeful when they were within single digits with time on the clock, holy shit they're one point behind they can do this, holy shit it just slipped away,, wait, maybe, aw fuck nope.

Emotional rollercoaster. Resigned to the Celtics losing, started to get hopeful as they slowly clawed back, really hopeful when they were within single digits with time on the clock, holy shit they're one point behind they can do this, holy shit it just slipped away,, wait, maybe, aw fuck nope.
    Super frustrating game to watch. SO many turnovers and missed shots...

Yep. Thought they were going to steal a W but just too many TOs.

Hoping that tonight both teams decide to play…
    Would be interesting to see how they actually match up when they’re both trying

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Hoping that tonight both teams decide to play…
    Would be interesting to see how they actually match up when they’re both trying
    Wait .... WUT?!?!?! At this level, I really don't think there's anybody out there NOT trying. "Trying" doesn't automatically guarantee a competitive, well balanced game. Too many other factors come into play.