Pasta with shaved truffle in Florence
    Halftime lead at 4 am?
    I’ll take it!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You might be at this place:

Antica Trattoria da Tito
    +39 055 472475
    https://goo.gl/maps/EhK5HaVnqaLTYS3d8

If not and you are still in Florence, you should give them a try. It’s a TGR kind of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    You might be at this place: …

If not and you are still in Florence, you should give them a try. It’s a TGR kind of place.
    Buncha dickwaving, incorrect information, bad ideas, and 2 or 3 guys that actually make pasta?

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    Buncha dickwaving, incorrect information, bad ideas, and 2 or 3 guys that actually make pasta?
    Name:  clap.gif
Views: 245
Size:  368.4 KB
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    Yet a fun place to visit.

Q: Have TahoeJ start 2022-23 thread before or after the draft?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

After. Or maybe just before the pre-season. I think the draft could go in this thread.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Hmm. Bring on the Netflix doc.
    Tim Donaghy has entered the chat

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Q: Have TahoeJ start 2022-23 thread before or after the draft?
    I'll wait until later in the summer once the draft and free agency and all of that have settled into place.

Meanwhile, lol... I almost feel bad for the Nets, they are stuck because if they let Kyrie walk they lose that max spot with too many other contracts already on the books. I think? I could be wrong here. NBA cap and slot rules are so complicated. KD is salty as fuck right now on Twitter and I'm enjoying it.

Name:  irvingsucks.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  32.4 KB
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Kyrie won't walk. My best guess is they patch things up. But if not, it will be a sign and trade where they get something back.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

kyrie will get dealt

perhaps the lakers...

i think nets management blame him for their piss poor showing last year. whether that is warranted is debatable, but I know if I was in the front office I would think that

The Lakers could only happen -- as far as I see -- if Westbrook was included, which would mean that KD would have to be ok with playing with Russ again, which I just don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    But if not, it will be a sign and trade where they get something back.
    Maybe, maybe not. I mean it makes perfect sense, but this is Kyrie we're talking about so who the hell knows...

I guess other teams are licking their chops at Kyrie walking and then KD requesting a trade. Honestly, if KD wants to be beloved by a city he should go across the bridge and join the Knicks. I'd actually love to see that happen. It's what he should have done in the first place.

Maybe, maybe not. I mean it makes perfect sense, but this is Kyrie we're talking about so who the hell knows...

I guess other teams are licking their chops at Kyrie walking and then KD requesting a trade. Honestly, if KD wants to be beloved by a city he should go across the bridge and join the Knicks. I'd actually love to see that happen. It's what he should have done in the first place.
    Well, how many teams can create the cap space to sign Kyrie outright? I just don't see it happening that way. But you are right, Kyrie is looney tunes so who knows.

I don't see KD leaving the Nets, but again, who knows.

the nets wouldn't get rid of kyrie if KD didn't sign off on it. KD will say I'm just a baller and I wasn't consulted, but he is and was

Jerami Grant to Portland for a 2025 pick. Must be lightly or not protected, because it seems they could have received more otherwise. Still, seems like Portland insists on trying to compete.

Jerami Grant to Portland for a 2025 pick. Must be lightly or not protected, because it seems they could have received more otherwise. Still, seems like Portland insists on trying to compete.
    I think the idea is the Bucks aren't going to suck in 2025, assuming they still have Giannis.

So the Zers have a lineup of Dame, Simons, Hart/Little, Grant, & Nurk? doesn't seem like a winner to me. what I've read is all these moves are heavily vetted with Dame, so I have to assume he likes the actions they're taking. I don't see how they can start Dame and Simons and expect to win it all...at best that seems like a 6th seed in the west. There must be some other moves. Maybe they go for Bridges? They desperately need a legit wing. I wouldn't mind Boucher coming back to the PNW. Maybe Nurk for Boucher...but Nurk is Dame's guy so I doubt that happens.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I think the idea is the Bucks aren't going to suck in 2025, assuming they still have Giannis.
    I didn't realize that the pick came from the Bucks, seems like an even weaker return. For as much as Grant was mentioned as a trade target, seems like the Pistons could have received more.

…KD is salty as fuck right now on Twitter and I'm enjoying it.
    Haha, the meltdown is pretty sweet. Not his fault the sonics left but it does feel nice when he loses… kinda like when bad stuff happens to ARod, redemption for Sea-town!

The big question in Jazz land today, is Gobert on the block?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I think he has to be, but whether he is?

Danny is gonna deal!

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    The big question in Jazz land today, is Gobert on the block?

What team would be a good fit for him? His salary is huge for a guy that's basically a zero on offense. Obviously the defense is great. Maybe Dallas if they could figure it out? Or Miami? again, lots of salary to deal with and what do you (Jazz) get back? They have to be looking for a big haul.

Rumor has it this is Detroit clearing cap space to offer Dandre Ayton a max deal... they'd have a pretty solid young core there if that happens.

No idea what's going to happen with Gobert, but the Jazz have to do something big to shake things up.

Yep the Jazz have themselves a BIG problem, I am hopeful but not really expecting that they can get themselves out of the Gobert contract and score big in return. Dallas with Gobert to shore up the defense could be a scary team.

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Rumor has it this is Detroit clearing cap space to offer Dandre Ayton a max deal... they'd have a pretty solid young core there if that happens.

No idea what's going to happen with Gobert, but the Jazz have to do something big to shake things up.
    Man, Cam and Ayton doesn't seem like a championship team to me...but they're young so who knows.

Cade? Do we call him Cam? Confuse.
    focus.