Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    ^^^^^^hahahahahaha, Simmons is an all-star; he'll tell you as well. sorry about your centers too, andre ate well.
    LOL. you know I'm just having some fun, talking shit...but seriously, no one in Portland wants that trade. It would need to include so much other shit to make it worthwhile that there's no way Morey will do it. He thinks the Blazers should send picks and Dame or CJ to the Sixers for Simmons. He's never getting that. I don't think Simmons would even suit up if he got traded to the Blazers, he's said he doesn't want to be here. Hopefully your GM sees the light and figures out he's not getting a big haul for Simmons.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

i would take CJ even,,,,younger/cheaper.

I think CJ and a likely-late-first-round pick for Simmons is a fair trade. It's not like Simmons is complete trash... and honestly those are two of the most un-tradeable contracts in the league right now so it makes sense. (just to be clear, I like CJ but you just can't have him and Dame on the court together because it's a huge defensive liability).
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

What’s up with Marcus Smart calling out Jayson Tatum and Jalen Brown publicly for not passing?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    What’s up with Marcus Smart calling out Jayson Tatum and Jalen Brown publicly for not passing?
    It's a classic example of the media pulling out one snippet of a larger quote:

"Every team knows we're going to Jayson [Tatum] and Jaylen [Brown], and every team is programmed and studies to stop Jayson and Jaylen," Smart said. "I think everybody's scouting report is to make those guys try and pass the ball. They don't want to pass the ball and that's something that they're going to learn. They're still learning and we're proud of the progress they are making, but they are going to have to make another step and find ways to not only create for themselves but create for others on this team.
    That said, the Celtics suck right now. He's right with what he's said, it's what the coach has said too, they need to be bigger facilitators this year. But not happy with the coaching, with the effort, not happy with anything.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I think CJ and a likely-late-first-round pick for Simmons is a fair trade. It's not like Simmons is complete trash... and honestly those are two of the most un-tradeable contracts in the league right now so it makes sense. (just to be clear, I like CJ but you just can't have him and Dame on the court together because it's a huge defensive liability).
    yes, I agree, that trade would be fine if Simmons was agreeable to playing in Portland. He is not, so that trade cannot happen. The dude might literally sit out until Portland trades him to GS or an LA team for what would certainly be a shitty deal, because it would need to be to get it done. I really think he'd receive negative feedback (boos and more!) from the Blazers fans if he was traded here.

Celtics caved to the jays and hire Ime. Now the jays are running shit and their shit don’t stink. Actually they do stink
    Last edited by teletech; 11-02-2021 at 04:42 PM. Reason: They do stink

Still deciding whether it was worth it to pay the $120 to watch all the Piston’s games. At least tonight they stayed competitive with the Sixers.

Cade Cunnigham’s first couple of games weren’t awe inspiring. Tonight he showed some promise as to why he was the #1 pick. 18 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists, and a steal thrown in. His shooting has been off but he’s 11-12 on free throws, I think that once the jitters subsides those free throw percentages bode well. He’s got a good handle and brings the ball up the court with ease. The motor is there and the dude flat out hustles.

Killian Hayes has been playing pretty well, once they become adapted to the league I’m going to predict the Cunningham/Hayes backcourt will be highly regarded.

OKC comes back on Lakers again? LMFAO

Westbrook being Westbrook once again. Lakers fans still trying to defend bringing him and his $45M salary in is quite enjoyable.

Nothing better than a Lake-show implosion.

Westbrook being Westbrook once again. Lakers fans still trying to defend bringing him and his $45M salary in is quite enjoyable.
    I haven't watched their games very much. What are they doing, a lot of iso shit with Westbrook and Davis? When the double comes kick it out to Carmelo for a three?

It's especially fun when they lose at home.

Oh, well, the usual.

Some of this: https://twitter.com/bballbreakdown/s...319995393?s=21

And then the usual chucking up bad shots and turning the ball over, especially during crunch time.

Westbrook + Lebron and AD never made an ounce of sense. I look forward to be reminding of this all season long.

Oh, well, the usual.

Some of this: https://twitter.com/bballbreakdown/s...319995393?s=21

And then the usual chucking up bad shots and turning the ball over, especially during crunch time.
    The prior offensive possession for the Lakers was equally as funny

https://mobile.twitter.com/bballbrea...84072142761984

He's singlehandedly costing the Lakers wins. I just hope they don't trade him this season

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Sixers are back to fining Simmons for being uncooperative.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^^^you mean a low class, privileged dick.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    ^^^you mean a low class, privileged dick.
    Garsh, why don't teams want him? and why won't teams give up their best player(s) with multiple first rounders for him?

Neil Olshey is under investigation for workplace misconduct: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-investigation

Some of you can dream...

Heat Jazz at 4:30 PDT (Sunday)

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Neil Olshey is under investigation for workplace misconduct: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-investigation

Some of you can dream...
    Seems to pale in comparison to the Robert Sarver allegations. I hope that dude loses his team ala Donald Sterling.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by teletech View Post
    Celtics caved to the jays and hire Ime. Now the jays are running shit and their shit don’t stink. Actually they do stink
    Two good games defensively, signs of hope. D against the Heat was better than anything I saw last year.

Nice comeback by Jazz tonight to have a shot to tie at end of game against Heat.

This early these teams look pretty good; Heat seem balanced and look like they have the bones of the kind of team that could make a deep run.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Nice comeback by Jazz tonight to have a shot to tie at end of game against Heat.

This early these teams look pretty good; Heat seem balanced and look like they have the bones of the kind of team that could make a deep run.
    Didn't watch. How was Jimmy fucking Butler?

Luka looks fat as fuck, but made a killer shot against the Celtics