Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2280
    Dubs have already said they have no intention of giving Draymond a max. I love Draymond and at this point he's somehow underrated (mostly by casual ass fans who only look at box scores) but no way is he a max player at his age (we're talking the year after next). They would be bidding against themselves - no other team is going to offer him that kind of money.

Klay might actually take a discount in 2 years when his current deal is up. He even acknowledged in his ESPY speech how awesome it was that he got paid after tearing his ACL and he seems genuinely thankful, and he also cares a lot about winning and realizes that extra money would be used to maintain / improve the team. It's not like the Warriors have been cheapskates. He also said he never wants to play for another team or coach, ever.

The only players in their mid 30's who should get max deals are the LeBron / Steph / KD types, and there's not many of those guys.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Durant supposedly issues an ultimatum to Nets ownership to fire Nash and Marks or trade him. What a little bitch. I don't really think I want him on my team, even with all his talent.

And did anyone watch the Letterman interview? I watched it expecting to come away from it liking him a lot more, and instead came away kinda unimpressed.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So the Nets gave KD and Kyrie everything they wanted. They hand picked Nash as the coach. They brought in their washed up friend Dandre Jordan and showed a younger, much better center the door. And now KD wants everyone fired? Little bitch indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Durant supposedly issues an ultimatum to Nets ownership to fire Nash and Marks or trade him. What a little bitch. I don't really think I want him on my team, even with all his talent.

And did anyone watch the Letterman interview? I watched it expecting to come away from it liking him a lot more, and instead came away kinda unimpressed.
    I never wanted him my team. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    So the Nets gave KD and Kyrie everything they wanted. They hand picked Nash as the coach. They brought in their washed up friend Dandre Jordan and showed a younger, much better center the door. And now KD wants everyone fired? Little bitch indeed.
    All the Net's need now is Kyrie's ultimatum. Can't be fun trying to unload both those tools.
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

So with Bron signing a 2 year extension with the Lakers, does that mean the plan is to do bad enough in year 2 to get a lottery pick and use it on Bronny?
    I still call it The Jake.

Not sure if they’d need a lottery pick. But regardless LeBron will be 41 years old that season.

I believe Lebron has a player option for 2024/2025 which is the 1st year his son could be an NBA rookie. So he could go play where ever he wants.

Is nobody else immensely amused by the pairing of Westbrook and PatBev? That's some future comedy gold right there.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Is nobody else immensely amused by the pairing of Westbrook and PatBev? That's some future comedy gold right there.
    I'm willing to put on some popcorn and check it out. Subscribed.

I'm not a huge pat bev fan but it would be great if he started over Westbrook.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

I'm thinking Westbrook will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    I'm thinking Westbrook will be gone.
    yeah, that seems very possible.

Oh the drama! Gotta love the NBA soap opera…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I just found out about the Pat Bev trade and I'm thrilled. THRILLED. Can we start a go fund me to keep Westbrook in LA?

Where could they send Westbrook? That's a lot of salary for a team to absorb. I think it was on the NBA show that they thought the Jazz was a possible destination...what say the SLC folks? Pure excitement over such a possibility?

Oh no, Russ needs to stay right where he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Where could they send Westbrook? That's a lot of salary for a team to absorb. I think it was on the NBA show that they thought the Jazz was a possible destination...what say the SLC folks? Pure excitement over such a possibility?
    Well, I am with riser and EWG, I want the comedy. The Jazz are not really a possibility because the Lakers only have 2 firsts to trade (as I understand it) and the Jazz want much more.

the trade I have seen mentioned is Hield and Turner from Pacers in exchange for Westbrook and those 2 firsts. But the Lakers don't want to part with the picks.

Well, I am with riser and EWG, I want the comedy. The Jazz are not really a possibility because the Lakers only have 2 firsts to trade (as I understand it) and the Jazz want much more.

the trade I have seen mentioned is Hield and Turner from Pacers in exchange for Westbrook and those 2 firsts. But the Lakers don't want to part with the picks.
    Agreed. Anything to continue the futility of this incarnation of the Lakers is something I support.

Woj says Donovan Mitchell has been traded to your Cleveland Cavaliers.

I really hope they didn't break up the Allen/Garland/Mobley trio.

whoa. according to espn, "Cleveland will send three unprotected first round picks and two pick swaps as part of the deal, sources said." But is Cleveland under the cap? If not, they have to send salary the other way.

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/jazz/2...raded-by-utah/

Same report from the Salt Lake Tribune, citing ESPN as the source.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

looks like Lauri Markkanen, Ochair Agbaji, and Collin Sexton (sign and trade).

Allen/Garland/Mobley will stay with Cleveland and are not part of this trade according to the internets.

That is a serious power-4 lineup the Cavs and Koby Altman just put together.