Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

I hope he ends up on the Lakers.
    FIFY

Seriously, poor Sacramento doesn’t need that.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Seriously, poor Sacramento doesn’t need that.
    Needs got nothing to do with it. Ben has said he won't go there. The only teams he is agreeable to are the Lakers, clippers and warriors. He thinks the Kings are not in California...which says a lot about his intellectual abilities. It's not like he's coming straight from the land down under with zero understanding of the US. He's lived here for the better part of a decade
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Today Embiid said something like, "It isn't my job to babysit him."

Simmons is going to get booed and heckled in every city he plays in this year, and I bet he doesn't realize it's coming. He's going to o crumble.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Off to a good start - Lakers lose to Dubs. Good ball movement and a win when Curry plays - by his own estimation “like trash” - and had a Westbrookian 21/10/10 triple double on 5/21 from field.

LeBron and AD were great. Westy looked lost.

Bjelica and Poole looked good for Dubs and they may have a bench now.

Long season…

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Needs got nothing to do with it. Ben has said he won't go there. The only teams he is agreeable to are the Lakers, clippers and warriors. He thinks the Kings are not in California...which says a lot about his intellectual abilities. It's not like he's coming straight from the land down under with zero understanding of the US. He's lived here for the better part of a decade
    Ya I don't know what Simmons and his agent thinks is going to happen or if they even have a plan, but he's certainly not doing himself any favors to get paid or traded.

And what team wants to take him on?? His actions are pissing off GMs and owners around the league since Philly gave him supermax money and he can't even show up. No one is going to risk a proven all-star level player to take on Princess Ben and I doubt Morey is going to entertain offers for less.

Sixers should send Simmons to Orlando, he'd fit right in with the Disney Princesses.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Simmons should forget about the Sacramento Kings. At this point, I am not sure the Sydney Kings would take him.

Name:  Screenshot (106).png
Views: 411
Size:  43.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot (107).png
Views: 476
Size:  49.9 KB

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Simmons should forget about the Sacramento Kings. At this point, I am not sure the Sydney Kings would take him.

Name:  Screenshot (106).png
Views: 411
Size:  43.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot (107).png
Views: 476
Size:  49.9 KB

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
    This is a serious question, is Ben Simmons stupid? Who is telling him what he's doing is a good approach?

Simmons actually clarified that he's fine with Sacramento. No pressure there since they never make the playoffs. He may not actually be a bad fit alongside Fox. No way will SAC trade Fox for him, though.

Curry out here making an example of why triple doubles without efficiency are overrated, right there in front of Westbrook. This Lakers roster makes no sense - I'm sure they'll pull it together and end up as a top 4 seed in the West just because of LeBron and AD, but come playoff time that roster still won't make any sense.

A few months back I put down a bet on Jordan Poole for most improved player. So far so good.

Giannis is a beast. Dude was clearly best player in the Bucks/Nets game. KD scored well, but didn’t flash like Giannis.

Nets are a little light in the shorts to bang with Bucks. Also, Bucks role players have the confidence gained from winning a chip.

Can’t wait to see the rest of the teams play this year.

Simmons actually clarified that he's fine with Sacramento. No pressure there since they never make the playoffs. He may not actually be a bad fit alongside Fox. No way will SAC trade Fox for him, though.
    I did not realize that, thank you. Also, that is really odd that he'd be ok with Sac but not ok with Portland. WTF is that all about? It's not like Sac is a nicer city than Portland, it's also a smaller market than PDX, and obviously doesn't have the appeal of the larger markets in Cali (Bay Area and L.A.). I do not think he wants to go to a team that sucks..and the only way they get Simmons is by trading Fox IMV, which means they continue to suck. Just a very odd situation for a strange person.

Sacramento is still pretty close to SF / bay area... so he probably doesn't mind that, being a young socialite and all. ;-)

Actually, Sacramento nightlife is kind of underrated - I'd say on average the women are better looking than you'll find in the city.

Sacramento is still pretty close to SF / bay area... so he probably doesn't mind that, being a young socialite and all. ;-)

Actually, Sacramento nightlife is kind of underrated - I'd say on average the women are better looking than you'll find in the city.
    Yeah, I'm not trying to disparage Sac. It's a decent place and I agree, there's some good stuff going there...but it's not some juggernaut compared to Portland. Yeah, one could drive to the Bay Area I suppose...sort of like saying one could drive to Seattle for a larger metro experience. Doesn't really matter...fuck Simmons.

At this point, Simmons will go to whoever is willing to take him, regardless of nightlife. Portland has already turned down a proposal from Philly; CJ+three first-round picks+three draft swaps for Simmons.

I think Portland made the right call there.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    At this point, Simmons will go to whoever is willing to take him, regardless of nightlife. Portland has already turned down a proposal from Philly; CJ+three first-round picks+three draft swaps for Simmons.

I think Portland made the right call there.
    Whoever is willing to take him and whoever is willing to give Morey some nutter deal like the one proposed to Portland. Morey is gonna need to sweeten the pot a bit. For example, the Blazers may have been ok with a Simmons experiment in Portland if it was something like CJ plus 1 late first rounder...not really interested in giving up anything more than that for a head case and someone who could quite possibly sit out even if he's traded. There's a lot of salary involved too.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Bjelica and Poole looked good for Dubs and they may have a bench now.

Long season…
    Hmmm, maybe the fun to watch W’s are back?
    Also they add Wiseman, Klay and Kuminga at some point. I’m psyched.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Simmons for CJ and a first round pick makes a ton of sense for both teams. That's the move we've been saying all along because it really fits. At some point Morey is going to have to hold his nose and just pull the trigger. Embiid and CJ could be a pretty lethal duo on offense. Serious spacing along with Seth Curry.

Morey has disappeared. Kinda chicken shit, if you ask me.

Crazy ending of Celts/Knicks in regulation. Is Kemba a double agent for the Celts?

Crazy ending of Celts/Knicks in regulation. Is Kemba a double agent for the Celts?
    Great finish. Knicks tried to blow it

Curry out here making an example of why triple doubles without efficiency are overrated, right there in front of Westbrook. This Lakers roster makes no sense - I'm sure they'll pull it together and end up as a top 4 seed in the West just because of LeBron and AD, but come playoff time that roster still won't make any sense.

A few months back I put down a bet on Jordan Poole for most improved player. So far so good.
    If Curry draws a double-team every play, what do you call what the defense does to Westbrook without the ball - a 1/2-team?

If Curry draws a double-team every play, what do you call what the defense does to Westbrook without the ball - a 1/2-team?
    haha, i like that.

My overreaction after 1-game of the Blazers season is that Olshey needs to go and they might just need to blow it up. This team is built to be 500 at best. Lose to fucking Sac at home to open the season? Good god...we're in for a long year.

haha, i like that.

My overreaction after 1-game of the Blazers season is that Olshey needs to go and they might just need to blow it up. This team is built to be 500 at best. Lose to fucking Sac at home to open the season? Good god...we're in for a long year.
    And they were way down in that game. My friends in Sac were chirping then they had to hold on.

Just don’t try to rebuild around Ben Simmons

And they were way down in that game. My friends in Sac were chirping then they had to hold on.

Just don’t try to rebuild around Ben Simmons
    CJ looks like he's playing to be traded. Dame looked like dogshit.

Hard no to Simmons.

Celts fans (Danno?), would you trade Jalen Brown for Dame straight up?

CJ looks like he's playing to be traded. Dame looked like dogshit.

Hard no to Simmons.

Celts fans (Danno?), would you trade Jalen Brown for Dame straight up?
    I wouldn't.