Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 2280
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    OOTAH
    Posts
    3,486
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jazz.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	488.9 KB 
ID:	387527
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    765
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Go Lakers!
    +1


    the senior squad may or may not surprise us.

    Haters gonna hate regardless

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,703
    I predict the Blazers will finish 7th in the W conf, and get swept in the 2nd round after a brutal 4-3 win in first round. Go Dame! (as in go, trade, move...get outta here!)

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,703
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Go Blazers!
    Attachment 387418
    the Blazers suck, but you suck more from being a political cuck, fuck off with your cunting up a sports thread with politics (it's really a civil rights issue, but brain dead R's thinks it's political)

  5. #30
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,686
    Sweet, so that means the Warriors must be playing the Blazers in the second round. Gotta keep old traditions alive. I like it. ;-)

    Realistically I don't know what to expect - if Klay returns as the old Klay, I think we're definitely legit contenders... but a lot has to go right. I guess that's true for the Lakers and Nets too... Milwaukee might be the most reliable bet, who knows. Plus they have the monkey off their back and that could give Giannis and co some extra swagger.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not in the PRB
    Posts
    29,484
    If Klay is the Klay of old, I look forward to the Warriors fucking up some teams this year.

    And by "teams" I mostly mean the Lakers.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Keep Tacoma Feared
    Posts
    4,351
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    the Blazers suck, but you suck more from being a political cuck, fuck off with your cunting up a sports thread with politics (it's really a civil rights issue, but brain dead R's thinks it's political)
    It wasn't an attempt at a political statement. Just pointing out while other teams' leaders are talking about flat earths and how getting vaxed will take them out of commission, Portland's leader is marching in the streets side by side the common man for something he believes in.

    Portland might have the most cerebral backcourt in the NBA. CJ is now president of the player's union. He just bought a vinyard in Yamhill with his wife who just wrapped up dental surgery school at Columbia. Maybe she posts on TGR.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,686
    So CJ is taking over for CP3? I didn’t realize that.

    And that was a pretty good clarification about Lillard, I wasn’t sure how you intended it.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Orangina
    Posts
    8,296
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    It wasn't an attempt at a political statement. Just pointing out while other teams' leaders are talking about flat earths and how getting vaxed will take them out of commission, Portland's leader is marching in the streets side by side the common man for something he believes in.

    Portland might have the most cerebral backcourt in the NBA. CJ is now president of the player's union. He just bought a vinyard in Yamhill with his wife who just wrapped up dental surgery school at Columbia. Maybe she posts on TGR.
    I sure as shit didn't take your post to be political. Peeps are sensitive around here. Weird.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    769
    Hot take as a sixers fan who watches a lot of w’s:

    Steph, Klay, Draymond, Ben and someone who can shoot would be extremely fun and also a great shot to win the west. (If klay comes back as the old klay).

    The passing and defense would be unreal. And I want to watch fast breaks with teams trying to stop Ben while also trying to account for steph and klay trailing.

    If Dame wanted to go to Philly I feel like the trade would make sense for all three teams, but my guess is he ends up a knick in December unless the blazers are much better than everybody expects.

    I think Wiggins will get vaccinated, but if he refuses to, he pretty much has to be traded and I wonder if that jump starts a Ben trade.

    In any case can’t wait for basketball.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,686
    For all the talk of SF and NY restrictions... any team that might play Toronto in the playoffs should be concerned about their players' vax status as well. Can't go into Canada.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    16,849
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I sure as shit didn't take your post to be political. Peeps are sensitive around here. Weird.
    Yeah, I saw that and thought "man, Dame's a stud".

    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    For all the talk of SF and NY restrictions... any team that might play Toronto in the playoffs should be concerned about their players' vax status as well. Can't go into Canada.
    that's a really good point. I wonder if that turns Toronto into more of a home court advantage?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  13. #38
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,686
    On that note, Kerr just said Wiggins got vaccinated. Phew!
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,703
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    It wasn't an attempt at a political statement. Just pointing out while other teams' leaders are talking about flat earths and how getting vaxed will take them out of commission, Portland's leader is marching in the streets side by side the common man for something he believes in.

    Portland might have the most cerebral backcourt in the NBA. CJ is now president of the player's union. He just bought a vinyard in Yamhill with his wife who just wrapped up dental surgery school at Columbia. Maybe she posts on TGR.
    racist then? trolling? R's try hard to politicize sports. I don't give 2 fucts about the Blazers while Dame is there

    I'm definitely not triggered, it's your MO

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Keep Tacoma Feared
    Posts
    4,351
    Chill Wintson. If posting a photo of Lillard at a BLM protest is racist, then I guess the Blazers organization is racist since the photo is a screen shot from their twitter.

    Name:  Screenshot (97).png
Views: 159
Size:  581.6 KB

    And quit following me around calling me R. I've voted D or socialist in every election and couldn't even name a R that I hang with in real life. I live in a major liberal bubble, not that that is a good thing.

    Back to basketball, if you don't like that photo of Lillard, then maybe you'll like this better:
    Name:  dlilloakland.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  49.9 KB

    O town to the core!
    Name:  oak2.JPG
Views: 160
Size:  47.9 KB

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not in the PRB
    Posts
    29,484
    Quote Originally Posted by jorion View Post
    Hot take as a sixers fan who watches a lot of w’s:

    Steph, Klay, Draymond, Ben and someone who can shoot would be extremely fun and also a great shot to win the west. (If klay comes back as the old klay).

    The passing and defense would be unreal. And I want to watch fast breaks with teams trying to stop Ben while also trying to account for steph and klay trailing.

    If Dame wanted to go to Philly I feel like the trade would make sense for all three teams, but my guess is he ends up a knick in December unless the blazers are much better than everybody expects.

    I think Wiggins will get vaccinated, but if he refuses to, he pretty much has to be traded and I wonder if that jump starts a Ben trade.

    In any case can’t wait for basketball.
    Good take, there could be a 3 way trade in there.

    And I think I said something similar in last year's thread, that Simmons could actually fit really well in GS.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    4,744
    Wiggins got the V.

    I’d like to see something happen with the roster. I like the old W core, but it’s aging and it feels like it might be a little painful. Not sure that group is capable anymore of putting their foot on anybody’s throat. I’d like to be wrong….
    focus.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Nor Cal
    Posts
    14,686
    Warriors had the best record in the league over the final 20 games last year, after Wiseman went down and they stopped caring about development and it was obvious Oubre Jr. wasn’t a fit. Add Klay into that mix (and Iggy’s experience) and they could potentially step on plenty of throats. I guess we’ll find out…
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,234
    Fn hilarious - Dubs shot 69 3s tonight in Portland

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not in the PRB
    Posts
    29,484
    Nice
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    16,849
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Warriors had the best record in the league over the final 20 games last year, after Wiseman went down and they stopped caring about development and it was obvious Oubre Jr. wasn’t a fit. Add Klay into that mix (and Iggy’s experience) and they could potentially step on plenty of throats. I guess we’ll find out…
    Iggy's what, 37/38 this year? Assume he'll come off the bench and provide some decent minutes with the 2nd unit, if he can stay healthy. I think the Ws will be very good this year, but I don't know if I buy that they'll be dominant. We'll see. they can shoot the shit out of the ball so they'll probably crush bad perimeter defenses (like Portland).
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    16,849
    I wonder if not getting vaccinated will render some of Kyrie's contract with Nike void? I would think a self inflicted time off from the sport would be something they don't want to compensate him for...isn't the idea of sponsoring an athlete that they'll be playing the sport in your gear which hopefully drives up sales?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not in the PRB
    Posts
    29,484
    Loving the Kyrie drama. They have to suspend him if he can't play home games and can't practice, right?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    4,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Loving the Kyrie drama. They have to suspend him if he can't play home games and can't practice, right?
    And I bet Kyrie loves it. All this attention keeps him in the news without actually playing any games and he can grow his 'brand,' whatever that fucked idea of his brand might be...

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Keep Tacoma Feared
    Posts
    4,351
    Blazers have placed assistant coach Milt Palacio on leave, as he is one of the 18 ex-NBA players charged criminally with ripping off the NBA's health care plan. The mastermind was Seattle native Terrence Williams. Also involved was Tony Wrotten, also a Seattle native, who never amounted to much in the NBA. My ex-girlfriend taught Wrotten in high school and did not have kind things to say about him (didn't care about school because he was positive he was going to be an NBA, and convinced all his followers that school didn't matter for them either; basically a cancer in the classroom).

    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...e-fraud-scheme

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •