Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I for one prefer to get constitutional law advice from attorneys whose practice focuses on DUI’s.
    Ahhh, it’s all making more sense now….
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

I don't just handle DUIs. I've prosecuted cases up to murder, defended people accused of serious violent offenses, won permanent residence for in-custody noncitizens in immigration court, prevailed in appeals, litigated public record act cases, worked in insurance defense, handled some civil plaintiffs work, and I volunteer pro bono to assist low income persons vacate their criminal convictions.

Or you can get your legal advice from Danno, who helps convert CO farmlands to housing developments.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    I’m always right and everybody else can suck it because I’m going to argue with you regardless.
    FIFY

I for one prefer to get constitutional law advice from attorneys whose practice focuses on DUI’s.
    Jengo!

I don't just handle DUIs. I've prosecuted cases up to murder, defended people accused of serious violent offenses, won permanent residence for in-custody noncitizens in immigration court, prevailed in appeals, litigated public record act cases, worked in insurance defense, handled some civil plaintiffs work, and I volunteer pro bono to assist low income persons vacate their criminal convictions.

Or you can get your legal advice from Danno, who helps convert CO farmlands to housing developments.
    He "prosecuted" not "convicted" the murderer but he did "win" in green card court. He also "handled" some work. That's not very solid bragging.

Arguing: Its not just his job, its his passion.

Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2

altasnob doesn't have the slightest clue what I do for a living. nor do I offer much legal advice here, because I know better.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Why don't you give legal advice here? I think everyone here is an expert in something and their post can be of benefit. Even Skidog and Deebased. I get it that people get out of line but a lot of that is because someone else personally insults them and they feel the need to respond. We should just lay off the personal insults and try encourage different thought from different backgrounds. I know my argument style may rub some the wrong way but I don't always think I am right. The main reason I post about an issue is because putting it down in writing, and seeing what others have to say, helps me formulate my own thoughts and opinions. There are lots of times I may say something but then change my mind based on the response from others.

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    He "prosecuted" not "convicted" the murderer but he did "win" in green card court.
    Of course the murderer got convicted. 99% of all criminal prosecutions result in convictions, but that's not bragging, that's just the system. A potted plant could make a good prosecutor.

I don't just handle DUIs, I charge them hundreds of dollars an hour while I share my superior legal wisdom with the intellectually deficient plebes of the TRG's.
    FIFY
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

In the United States federal court system, the conviction rate rose from approximately 75 percent to approximately 85% between 1972 and 1992.[17] For 2012, the US Department of Justice reported a 93% conviction rate.[18] In 2000, the conviction rate was also high in U.S. state courts. Coughlan, writing in 2000, stated, "In recent years, the conviction rate has averaged approximately 84% in Texas, 82% in California, 72% in New York, 67% in North Carolina, and 59% in Florida."[19]

In 2018, the Bureau of Justice Statistics reported that among defendants charged with a felony, 68% were convicted (59% of a felony and the remainder of a misdemeanor) with felony conviction rates highest for defendants originally charged with motor vehicle theft (74%), driving-related offenses (73%), murder (70%), burglary (69%), and drug trafficking (67%); and lowest for defendants originally charged with assault (45%).[20]
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Mods here are cute

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I’m sorry but not sorry. Besides it’s hard to think almost any attorney doesn’t have it coming.

I know my argument style may rub some the wrong way but I don't always think I am right. The main reason I post about an issue is because putting it down in writing, and seeing what others have to say, helps me formulate my own thoughts and opinions.
    If I formulated my thoughts and opinions the same way you do my wife would smother me in my sleep. And the jury would make her one of the 1% to not end in a conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    If I formulated my thoughts and opinions the same way you do my wife would smother me in my sleep. And the jury would make her one of the 1% to not end in a conviction.
    Snort

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    OK, that was fucking funny.

@ AS, maybe write your thoughts down and then re-read them 1st then post?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Nothing wrong with writing an email and not hitting the send button, too. Saved my butt a few times.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    @ AS, maybe write your thoughts down and then re-read them 1st, edit them to be 75% shorter, then post?
    FYP. And that's coming from a wordy motherfucker!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

We need some more of the Jam?

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Hutz just happens to be my lawyer
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Wow. This thread has legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wow. This thread has legs.
    And she knows how to use them
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Where is unfrozen caveman dental lawyer rocket surgeon wordy motherfucker when you need him?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Where is unfrozen caveman dental lawyer rocket surgeon wordy motherfucker when you need him?
    Guzzling jizz monkies?

Odd necrobump.

I mean, if that's your thing
    I still call it The Jake.