Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Are you confessing to accessing (without permission) Skidog's account and editing his profile?
    they already did… but that’s okay! They’re mods!!

Are you confessing to accessing (without permission) Skidog's account and editing his profile?
    Answering a question with a question.....Fucking hell. Hey AD, make sure the FB page is spun up......
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Deeb's confused.

First, seano's a retired fireman, not the MunificentMagnicorn.
    Second, a remote profile is different from a user account on a local machine. If one bothers to consider the terms of TGR forum service, one would find that the company reserves rights to their service, much like Facebook sells your profile.

Hume and Locke have been rolling in their graves regarding personal property as it concerns online data, but that's the case.
    Hume and Locke are one of the cases. I will admit I haven't bothered to read the ToS for TGR'z nor do I care enough to look up a copy, much less the version SkiDog agreed too, much less the agreements between TGR and their appointed mods.

Hume and Locke are one of the cases. I will admit I haven't bothered to read the ToS for TGR'z nor do I care enough to look up a copy, much less the version SkiDog agreed too, much less the agreements between TGR and their appointed mods.
    Still no answer? How about this one, if we're just gonna start flinging shit:

"Defamation is the oral or written communication of a false statement about another that unjustly harms their reputation and usually constitutes a tort or crime."
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

You're probably a great nurse, but the case law around CFAA has already proven unauthorized access of an account on a computer connected to the internet is a prosecutable crime.

The EFF has spent a shitload of time/money trying to flush this out over the past couple decades without much recourse.
    I haven’t even looked but doesn’t every user agreement basically ever give the website the authority to access and modify an account?

Shit. Did I finally break down and put my first person ever on ignore, only to have the mods beat me to it?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Shit. Did I finally break down and put my first person ever on ignore, only to have the mods beat me to it?
    It appears that way....Welp, now he has more time to devote to his real estate endeavors......
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I guess I can take him off ignore now.

Well done Mods. (and long overdue)

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    It appears that way....Welp, now he has more time to devote to his real estate endeavors......
    And his legal studies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    they already did… but that’s okay! They’re mods!!
    You still here?
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post

Well done Mods. (and long overdue)

And his legal studies.
    Ha!
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Fuck you are so unedumacated.

Here’s some Hume

For when men, from their early education in society, have become sensible of the infinite advantages that result from it (property), and have besides acquir’d a new affection to company and conversation; and when they have observ’d, that the principal disturbance in society arises from those goods, which we call external, and from their looseness and easy transition from one person to another; they must seek for a remedy, by putting these goods, as far as possible, on the same footing with the fix’d and constant advantages of the mind and body. This can be done after no other manner, than by a convention enter’d into by all the members of the society to bestow stability on the possession of those external goods, and leave every one in the peaceable enjoyment of what he may acquire by his fortune and industry.

And here is some Locke.

Though the Earth, and all inferior Creatures be common to all Men, yet every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has any Right to but himself. The Labour of his Body, and the Work of his Hands, we may say are properly his. Whatsoever then he removes out of the State that Nature hath provided, and left it in, he hath mixed his Labour with, and joined to it something that is his own, and thereby makes it his Property. It being by him removed from the common state nature placed it, it hath by his labour something annexed to it, that excludes the common right of other Men. For this Labour being the unquestionable Property of the Labourer, no Man but he can have a right to what that is once joined to, at least where there is enough, and as good left in common for others.
    . . .

David Hume could outconsume
    Schopenhauer and Hegel

And Wittgenstein was a beery swine. Who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.

Doin' some quick asshole arithmetic n countin': RonJohnson, AevKook, Deebased and Skidog. Outstanding.

Maybe Skidog could be on more of a timeout? Sure, he spent 1/2 his time here being argumentative, needy, petulant and repetitive. And the rest of the time he was annoying. But he was sorta ok until he dug in and got stuck on repeat. C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post

Maybe Skidog could be on more of a timeout? Sure, he spent 1/2 his time here being argumentative, needy, petulant and repetitive. And the rest of the time he was annoying. But he was sorta ok until he dug in and got stuck on repeat. C'est la vie.
    He’s on some serious withdrawals right about now. What will he actually do with his time?
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post

Well done Mods. (and long overdue).
    This times a bazillion

The Dog at least contributed aside from his trolling. Deebased was 100% trolling, good riddance to that dude. I ignored him long ago and was way past any curiosity click throughs.

Deebased was banned? Jesus fuck this place may be the most sensitive group of pussies on the Internet.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

It's here for you, jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    It's here for you, jimmy.

Now’s no time to be thinking about masturbating

Can we finally see what the calendar has for June?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Now’s no time to be thinking about masturbating
    Come on, jimmy. It rubs the lotion on its skin or breaks the circle jerk again.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Can we finally see what the calendar has for June?
    June was the crossover month for the calendars, it's actually the server fan sitting in a bowl of mulligatawny

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Come on, jimmy. It rubs the lotion on its skin or breaks the circle jerk again.
    I don't wanna play anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    June was the crossover month for the calendars, it's actually the server fan sitting in a bowl of mulligatawny
    There’s an old story of million dollar mulligatawny, where hobos rob the train of development chickens and cook them well.

nope, not derpbased. He’s more the jizz used for ski wax.